The Gipper's Rock n Roll Trivia
-
Its a Spanish guitar. 6 tuning keys sticking out not facing back, round center soundhole.
WSS
Cool. I didn't know.....I just like the picture.
It's a beautiful picture Gipper. On either side of the strings a cello has f holes. And a classical guitar has tuning pegs that face to the back.Cool. I didn't know.....I just like the picture.
WSS
-
-
It's a Tubhorn.
Our early Polish ancestors used this bellowing instrument to summon their overweight women into the bathtub.
-
Guitar
What is the next question ?
Yea, sorry....forgot to give the other questions. Here you go......all about lyrics:
1. Per Bruce Springsteen, who sang for the lonely?
2. What song is this line from: "I got a baby's brain and an old man's heart"
3. Per Nirvana who "died alone, a long long time ago"
4. Where are the words of the prophet written?
5. Uh oh uh oh uh oh no no. Who?
-
1 Sinatra
2 18
3 Kurt Cobain actually
3 on the subway walls and tenement halls
5 Bobby Darin?
WSS
-
3. The man who sold the world. Actually that's a bowie song covered by nirvana
-
4. Subway walls. Concert hall!
-
1 Sinatra
2 18
3 Kurt Cobain actually
3 on the subway walls and tenement halls
5 Bobby Darin?
WSS
1 Sinatra NO
2 18 Check
3 Kurt Cobain actually...check
3 on the subway walls and tenement halls...check
5 Bobby Darin?...NO
WSS
-
3. The man who sold the world. Actually that's a bowie song covered by nirvana
3. The man who sold the world. Actually that's a bowie song covered by nirvana
That is correct....but I wanted to bring it more forward....and not be accused of just doing questions on "Classic Rock" from the 60s and 70s/and some 80s. So that is why I asked it that way.
-
4. Subway walls. Concert hall!
4. Subway walls. Concert hall!
Steve got it.
-
Rush is better than Simon and Garfunkel in this instance in my opinion. Talk about the most depressing song of all time.
-
Rush is better than Simon and Garfunkel in this instance in my opinion. Talk about the most depressing song of all time.
Rush is better than Simon and Garfunkel in this instance in my opinion. Talk about the most depressing song of all time.
What the fuck are you talking about? Did Rush do a cover of Sounds of Silence?
If so, it had to be fucking awful.
-
Spirit of radio gipper.
It echos with the sounds of salesmen. Of SALESMEN!
-
But I agree sound of silence is shit. Paul Simon wrote many fine songs. That one sucks balls.
-
So, technically, since you love technicalities and legalities and such my answer is correct.
-
But I agree sound of silence is shit. Paul Simon wrote many fine songs. That one sucks balls.
But I agree sound of silence is shit. Paul Simon wrote many fine songs. That one sucks balls.
You are coming off very Retard.
-
Because I hate a depressing fucking song from the sixties? Piss off.
-
Because I hate a depressing fucking song from the sixties? Piss off.
Because I hate a depressing fucking song from the sixties? Piss off.
But, apparently you like a crappy depressing song from another era? Retard.
-
You forget to put your depends on and crap ypur pants today? I'll do sixty ways to leave your lover or kodachrome or Mrs Robinson or you can call me al all day but sound of silence sucks. If it comes on the radio I'll immediately change it. It's depressing and it sucks. Deal with it. Or don't who really gives a fuck?
-
Spirit of radio is an absolute classic by the way.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login