The Gipper's Rock n Roll Trivia
-
You forget to put your depends on and crap ypur pants today? I'll do sixty ways to leave your lover or kodachrome or Mrs Robinson or you can call me al all day but sound of silence sucks. If it comes on the radio I'll immediately change it. It's depressing and it sucks. Deal with it. Or don't who really gives a fuck?
-
Spirit of radio is an absolute classic by the way.
-
Roy Orbison and Jimmy Rogers?
And rush vs Paul Simon? I'll quote the Agora bathroom wall.
- everybody rocks and or sucks. Anonymous.
WSS
-
Roy Orbison and Jimmy Rogers?
And rush vs Paul Simon? I'll quote the Agora bathroom wall.
- everybody rocks and or sucks. Anonymous.
WSS
Roy Orbison and Jimmy Rogers?
Roy ORbison, check. Not Jimmy rogers
And rush vs Paul Simon? I'll quote the Agora bathroom wall.
- everybody rocks and or sucks. Anonymous.
WSS
-
-
-
Hey Axe, I never heard that before. That's pretty cool!
WSS
-
-
Answers to follow:
Roy Orbison sang for the lonely
-
Alice Cooper Eighteen
Had a baby's brain and an old man's heart.
-
It was the Man Who Sold the World who died alone a long long time ago.
Here is Nirvana with it, unplugged:
-
Here is the answer to #4.....one of the great songs ever!!
The words of the prophet were written on subway walls and tenement halls.
-
And here is the last one......as noted....I tried to go outside my box for a song:
Beyonce.
Though I guess with these lyrics, any number of songs may have applied. But this is the one I had in mind.
-
-
Yea....but my question asked who Springsteen said sang for the lonely.
Then there is this:
-
Of course the motels nor Roy, are singing about the lonely and not for them.
I didn't think you specified Springsteen quotes, my mistake. Unless of course you have edited that.
WSS
-
Of course the motels nor Roy, are singing about the lonely and not for them.
I didn't think you specified Springsteen quotes, my mistake. Unless of course you have edited that.
WSS
Of course the motels nor Roy, are singing about the lonely and not for them.
I didn't think you specified Springsteen quotes, my mistake. Unless of course you have edited that.
WSS
No, that was the original question.
-
You certainly didn't specify Simon and Garfunkel. Thereby still validating my answer for 4.
-
You certainly didn't specify Simon and Garfunkel. Thereby still validating my answer for 4.
You certainly didn't specify Simon and Garfunkel. Thereby still validating my answer for 4.
The question was "where are the words of the prophet written". Answer for SOS by S&G is "on the subway walls and tenement halls".
You said "subway walls and concert halls".
Is there a variation on these lyrics on some other song or cover? I didn't see where you cited that. Show it.
-
You certainly didn't specify Simon and Garfunkel. Thereby still validating my answer for 4.
You certainly didn't specify Simon and Garfunkel. Thereby still validating my answer for 4.
Some song mentions the words of the prophets are written on concert hall? Or walls??
WSS
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
