Skip to content

Fantasy Football Week 13

The Browns Board
11 5 468
  • League 3 Week 13:

    My Helmet's 2Tight 90 101 Badnews Browns

    4-8-1 7th 8-4-1 2nd

    Cleveland Steamers 170 84 stewartcj1

    7-6-0 3rd 7-6-0 4th

    Browns149 111 113 Ballantyne Bruisers

    6-7-0 6th 6-7-0 5th

    Hard For Denard 79 111 why cant we win

    3-9-1 8th 9-3-1 1st

    Standings:

    Clinched Playoff Spot*

    1) why cant we win*

    2) Badnews Browns*

    3) Cleveland Steamers

    4) stewartcj1

    5) Ballantyne Bruisers

    6) Browns149

    7) My Helmet's 2Tight

    😎 Hard For Denard

    Biggest Blowout This Week:

    Cleveland Steamers VS. stewartcj1

    +86 points!!

  • I got buried by a JAX triple stack in League 2...

  • BROWNS BOARD LEAGUE 2 WEEK 13 results and standings

    Screen_Shot_2015_12_08_at_10_19_50_PM.pn

  • League One

    Tour, Maybe and Montooth are in.

    Zombo and Ballantyne are playing each other for the fourth spot. (Unless Zombo wins, but Dot The I wins by 76 more points ... so not going to happen).

    League OneLeague%201%20standings_zpsb4xgdsso.png

  • League Four

    Browns Win is in.

    Whitner is in unless he loses by like 200 points.

    Zombo versus TexasChainSaw winner is in (Zombo up 60+ points on 99 probs)

    Why Can't We Win is in with a win.

    99 problems can take the 4th spot with a win and a Why Can't We Win loss.

    League%204%20standings_zpsbi8t01rd.png

  • League One

    Tour, Maybe and Montooth are in.

    Zombo and Ballantyne are playing each other for the fourth spot. (Unless Zombo wins, but Dot The I wins by 76 more points ... so not going to happen).

    League OneLeague%201%20standings_zpsb4xgdsso.png

    Zombo said:

    League One

    Tour, Maybe and Montooth are in.

    Zombo and Ballantyne are playing each other for the fourth spot. (Unless Zombo wins, but Dot The I wins by 76 more points ... so not going to happen).

    League One

    Dot the I should be in for winning 6 in a row (going to be 7 after this week). Any chance I play Duche this week?

  • Odell Beckham Jr!

    Needed 29 points from him to make the playoffs last night ...

    He got me 30!

    and down goes Rich4Eagle...

    So we squeak into the playoffs in League 1 and watch out ... because we are the highest scoring team in the league.

    Meanwhile, in League 4 ... Johnny Manziel leads Zombo's Coon Dawgs into the playoffs with a 6 point victory.

    Hey ... and I won Pro Pickem this week, the Browns won ... if it wasn't for a freak Andy Dalton injury it would have been a perfect weekend.

    Zombo

  • Odell Beckham Jr!

    Needed 29 points from him to make the playoffs last night ...

    He got me 30!

    and down goes Rich4Eagle...

    So we squeak into the playoffs in League 1 and watch out ... because we are the highest scoring team in the league.

    Meanwhile, in League 4 ... Johnny Manziel leads Zombo's Coon Dawgs into the playoffs with a 6 point victory.

    Hey ... and I won Pro Pickem this week, the Browns won ... if it wasn't for a freak Andy Dalton injury it would have been a perfect weekend.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    Odell Beckham Jr!

    Needed 29 points from him to make the playoffs last night ...

    He got me 30!

    and down goes Rich4Eagle...

    So we squeak into the playoffs in League 1 and watch out ... because we are the highest scoring team in the league.

    Meanwhile, in League 4 ... Johnny Manziel leads Zombo's Coon Dawgs into the playoffs with a 6 point victory.

    Hey ... and I won Pro Pickem this week, the Browns won ... if it wasn't for a freak Andy Dalton injury it would have been a perfect weekend.

    Zombo

    My team wins 7 in a row to finish the season and i lose out on a tiebreaker to the league commissioner. I think there needs to be an outside the lines investigation into this.

    Should've fired the GM a week earlier....

  • Zombo said:

    Odell Beckham Jr!

    Needed 29 points from him to make the playoffs last night ...

    He got me 30!

    and down goes Rich4Eagle...

    So we squeak into the playoffs in League 1 and watch out ... because we are the highest scoring team in the league.

    Meanwhile, in League 4 ... Johnny Manziel leads Zombo's Coon Dawgs into the playoffs with a 6 point victory.

    Hey ... and I won Pro Pickem this week, the Browns won ... if it wasn't for a freak Andy Dalton injury it would have been a perfect weekend.

    Zombo

    My team wins 7 in a row to finish the season and i lose out on a tiebreaker to the league commissioner. I think there needs to be an outside the lines investigation into this.

    Should've fired the GM a week earlier....

    @mark-o said:

    My team wins 7 in a row to finish the season and i lose out on a tiebreaker to the league commissioner.

    That's a shame.

    The league office will look into it.

    Zombo

  • Odell Beckham Jr!

    Needed 29 points from him to make the playoffs last night ...

    He got me 30!

    and down goes Rich4Eagle...

    So we squeak into the playoffs in League 1 and watch out ... because we are the highest scoring team in the league.

    Meanwhile, in League 4 ... Johnny Manziel leads Zombo's Coon Dawgs into the playoffs with a 6 point victory.

    Hey ... and I won Pro Pickem this week, the Browns won ... if it wasn't for a freak Andy Dalton injury it would have been a perfect weekend.

    Zombo

    lol... yeah, jump right on that...

    Zombo said:

    So we squeak into the playoffs in League 1 and watch out ... because we are the highest scoring team in the league.

    Hey ... and I won Pro Pickem this week, the Browns won ... if it wasn't for a freak Andy Dalton injury it would have been a perfect weekend.

    Well, that's a coincidence cause I won Pro Pick'em this week, too.

    See you in Round 1, League 1, I presume...

    Week 11: TT 71 ZBD 51

  • lol... yeah, jump right on that...

    Zombo said:

    So we squeak into the playoffs in League 1 and watch out ... because we are the highest scoring team in the league.

    Hey ... and I won Pro Pickem this week, the Browns won ... if it wasn't for a freak Andy Dalton injury it would have been a perfect weekend.

    Well, that's a coincidence cause I won Pro Pick'em this week, too.

    See you in Round 1, League 1, I presume...

    Week 11: TT 71 ZBD 51

    @tour2ma said:

    lol... yeah, jump right on that...

    Well, that's a coincidence cause I won Pro Pick'em this week, too.

    See you in Round 1, League 1, I presume...

    Week 11: TT 71 ZBD 51

    Actually ... they do those tiebreakers for a reason ... Please refer to pro Pick'em Score in GREEN for the weekly winner. I'm sure you were close.

    Which you will not be in the League 1 Semi-Finals.

    Zombo

    --Let's get it on!