Team color vs team name sake
-
-
Cleveland Bulldogs is the only alternative to the Browns imo. I can see why there would be an interest in changing the Browns since the Brown family are Bungals, but it does increase the divisional rivalries somehow. That is definitely a question only you natives can decide on though! How realistic is it in the near future for something like this to happen and is it discussed in the local press?
Keeping the Browns name may be just another way to stick it in Mike Brown's ear.
But perhaps you don't know DD.....the Brown family contends.....perhaps rightly....that the Browns are NOT named after Paul Brown:
Keeping the Browns name may be just another way to stick it in Mike Brown's ear.
But perhaps you don't know DD.....the Brown family contends.....perhaps rightly....that the Browns are NOT named after Paul Brown:
So if this were true we'd have teams dubiously named poorly as two different minorities. No wonder we can't win.
-
-
Very interesting. Totally off the point, but this phrase got me to thinking, "I've seen some reports argue that Brown was not a fan of the team being named after a failed franchise anyways..." .
I have noticed that many of you from Ohio use that word "anyways" kind of like we use the word "ya'll" down here. Technically it is a word recognized here http://grammarist.com/usage/anyways/ , but is considered more informal than "anyway". Now I have heard that word used a lot with the Neaderthal descendants who inhabit deep east Texas, so it's not like it isn't used here.
Anyways I was wondering if ya'll are somehow related.

(Hey you got to laugh now and again during such a miserable season)

-
Keeping the Browns name may be just another way to stick it in Mike Brown's ear.
But perhaps you don't know DD.....the Brown family contends.....perhaps rightly....that the Browns are NOT named after Paul Brown:
So if this were true we'd have teams dubiously named poorly as two different minorities. No wonder we can't win.
So if this were true we'd have teams dubiously named poorly as two different minorities. No wonder we can't win.
That is correct.......We would have the Native Americans and the African Americans
And Cavaliers were English soldiers in service to the King. Not sure how they fit in there.
-
Very interesting. Totally off the point, but this phrase got me to thinking, "I've seen some reports argue that Brown was not a fan of the team being named after a failed franchise anyways..." .
I have noticed that many of you from Ohio use that word "anyways" kind of like we use the word "ya'll" down here. Technically it is a word recognized here http://grammarist.com/usage/anyways/ , but is considered more informal than "anyway". Now I have heard that word used a lot with the Neaderthal descendants who inhabit deep east Texas, so it's not like it isn't used here.
Anyways I was wondering if ya'll are somehow related.

(Hey you got to laugh now and again during such a miserable season)

Very interesting. Totally off the point, but this phrase got me to thinking, "I've seen some reports argue that Brown was not a fan of the team being named after a failed franchise anyways..." .
I have noticed that many of you from Ohio use that word "anyways" kind of like we use the word "ya'll" down here. Technically it is a word recognized here http://grammarist.com/usage/anyways/ , but is considered more informal than "anyway". Now I have heard that word used a lot with the Neaderthal descendants who inhabit deep east Texas, so it's not like it isn't used here.
Anyways I was wondering if ya'll are somehow related.

(Hey you got to laugh now and again during such a miserable season)

I was wondering if your wife was using your account again... almost to the end.
"... you got to..." gave you away.
-
Very interesting. Totally off the point, but this phrase got me to thinking, "I've seen some reports argue that Brown was not a fan of the team being named after a failed franchise anyways..." .
I have noticed that many of you from Ohio use that word "anyways" kind of like we use the word "ya'll" down here. Technically it is a word recognized here http://grammarist.com/usage/anyways/ , but is considered more informal than "anyway". Now I have heard that word used a lot with the Neaderthal descendants who inhabit deep east Texas, so it's not like it isn't used here.
Anyways I was wondering if ya'll are somehow related.

(Hey you got to laugh now and again during such a miserable season)

I was wondering if your wife was using your account again... almost to the end.
"... you got to..." gave you away.
-
-
-
Not to change the topic, BUT, got me to wonderin ... are we ever going to get to see a good 'white' cornerback?
-
Not to change the topic, BUT, got me to wonderin ... are we ever going to get to see a good 'white' cornerback?
-
There were at least white recievers who excelled well before what the patriots are doing (blitnikoff, clark,collinsworth etc) . Cornerback not so much ? Do you really think a coach wouldn't play a guy who can actually COVER a guy.No reason why not except positional prejudice. No one thought much of white receivers for a while but the patriots seem to be doing ok with them.
-
The black clouds. It'd be an apt description.
The black clouds. It'd be an apt description.
or in your case a black 'dick'. except you're not big or wide.
just a dick.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login