Skip to content

The Gipper's Rock n Roll Trivia Name that town

Westside Steve's Movie Reviews
14 2 687
  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #1

    OK, this, hopefully....will be a bit harder........Name the city the song is about based on these snippets of lyrics:

    1. "Every time you go away I have to piece my life together"

    2. "One and one is two. Two and two is four."

    3."You're gonna know that we've taken the world by surprise".

    4. "How I wish that there were more than 24 hours in a day"

    5. "Tell me, are you a Christian child?"

    6. "Ain't no angel gonna greet me"

    7. Its just a 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9..

    8. "Seven kids and a phony affair"

    9. "I found my teacher crouching in his overall"

    10. "Cause you look like a commie"

    11. "She says love and happiness can't live behind those swinging doors"

    12. "Even the cops grooved with us"

    13. "Mommy took a bus trip....she got her bust on....Everybody rode her....just like a bus route"

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #2

    Is this really too hard?

  • W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #3

    Hey Gipper I'm going to see heart of the sea at 1:30.

  • W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by Westside Steve
    #4

    Well number one is Paul Davis.

    What musical instrument plays the opening Riff?

    WSS

  • Hey Gipper I'm going to see heart of the sea at 1:30.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @westside-steve said:

    Hey Gipper I'm going to see heart of the sea at 1:30.

    I got an appointment at 2:00. Sorry....I do want to see it.

  • Well number one is Paul Davis.

    What musical instrument plays the opening Riff?

    WSS

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @westside-steve said:

    Well number one is Paul Davis.

    What musical instrument plays the opening Riff?

    WSS

    I am looking for the name of a city. (and Paul Davis would not be the correct artist).

  • W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by Westside Steve
    #7

    Shit, you're correct. Got the last name wrong.

    And got the song wrong to boot! Haha

  • OK, this, hopefully....will be a bit harder........Name the city the song is about based on these snippets of lyrics:

    1. "Every time you go away I have to piece my life together"

    2. "One and one is two. Two and two is four."

    3."You're gonna know that we've taken the world by surprise".

    4. "How I wish that there were more than 24 hours in a day"

    5. "Tell me, are you a Christian child?"

    6. "Ain't no angel gonna greet me"

    7. Its just a 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9..

    8. "Seven kids and a phony affair"

    9. "I found my teacher crouching in his overall"

    10. "Cause you look like a commie"

    11. "She says love and happiness can't live behind those swinging doors"

    12. "Even the cops grooved with us"

    13. "Mommy took a bus trip....she got her bust on....Everybody rode her....just like a bus route"

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @the-gipper said:

    OK, this, hopefully....will be a bit harder........Name the city the song is about based on these snippets of lyrics:

    It looks like this set of trivia got the best of all y'all. Only one effort and a wrong one at that.

    Here are the answers:

    1. "Every time you go away I have to piece my life together"

    2. "One and one is two. Two and two is four."

    3."You're gonna know that we've taken the world by surprise".

    4. "How I wish that there were more than 24 hours in a day"

    5. "Tell me, are you a Christian child?"

    6. "Ain't no angel gonna greet me"

    7. Its just a 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9..

    8. "Seven kids and a phony affair"

    9. "I found my teacher crouching in his overall"

    10. "Cause you look like a commie"

    11. "She says love and happiness can't live behind those swinging doors"

    12. "Even the cops grooved with us"

    13. "Mommy took a bus trip....she got her bust on....Everybody rode her....just like a bus route"

  • OK, this, hopefully....will be a bit harder........Name the city the song is about based on these snippets of lyrics:

    1. "Every time you go away I have to piece my life together"

    2. "One and one is two. Two and two is four."

    3."You're gonna know that we've taken the world by surprise".

    4. "How I wish that there were more than 24 hours in a day"

    5. "Tell me, are you a Christian child?"

    6. "Ain't no angel gonna greet me"

    7. Its just a 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9..

    8. "Seven kids and a phony affair"

    9. "I found my teacher crouching in his overall"

    10. "Cause you look like a commie"

    11. "She says love and happiness can't live behind those swinging doors"

    12. "Even the cops grooved with us"

    13. "Mommy took a bus trip....she got her bust on....Everybody rode her....just like a bus route"

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @the-gipper said:

    OK, this, hopefully....will be a bit harder........Name the city the song is about based on these snippets of lyrics:

    1. "Every time you go away I have to piece my life together"

    2. "One and one is two. Two and two is four."

    3."You're gonna know that we've taken the world by surprise".

    4. "How I wish that there were more than 24 hours in a day"

    5. "Tell me, are you a Christian child?"

    6. "Ain't no angel gonna greet me"

    7. Its just a 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9..

    8. "Seven kids and a phony affair"

    9. "I found my teacher crouching in his overall"

    10. "Cause you look like a commie"

    11. "She says love and happiness can't live behind those swinging doors"

    12. "Even the cops grooved with us"

    13. "Mommy took a bus trip....she got her bust on....Everybody rode her....just like a bus route"

  • OK, this, hopefully....will be a bit harder........Name the city the song is about based on these snippets of lyrics:

    1. "Every time you go away I have to piece my life together"

    2. "One and one is two. Two and two is four."

    3."You're gonna know that we've taken the world by surprise".

    4. "How I wish that there were more than 24 hours in a day"

    5. "Tell me, are you a Christian child?"

    6. "Ain't no angel gonna greet me"

    7. Its just a 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9..

    8. "Seven kids and a phony affair"

    9. "I found my teacher crouching in his overall"

    10. "Cause you look like a commie"

    11. "She says love and happiness can't live behind those swinging doors"

    12. "Even the cops grooved with us"

    13. "Mommy took a bus trip....she got her bust on....Everybody rode her....just like a bus route"

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @the-gipper said:

    OK, this, hopefully....will be a bit harder........Name the city the song is about based on these snippets of lyrics:

    1. "Every time you go away I have to piece my life together"

    2. "One and one is two. Two and two is four."

    3."You're gonna know that we've taken the world by surprise".

    4. "How I wish that there were more than 24 hours in a day"

    5. "Tell me, are you a Christian child?"

    6. "Ain't no angel gonna greet me"

    7. Its just a 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9..

    8. "Seven kids and a phony affair"

    9. "I found my teacher crouching in his overall"

    10. "Cause you look like a commie"

    11. "She says love and happiness can't live behind those swinging doors"

    12. "Even the cops grooved with us"

    13. "Mommy took a bus trip....she got her bust on....Everybody rode her....just like a bus route"

  • OK, this, hopefully....will be a bit harder........Name the city the song is about based on these snippets of lyrics:

    1. "Every time you go away I have to piece my life together"

    2. "One and one is two. Two and two is four."

    3."You're gonna know that we've taken the world by surprise".

    4. "How I wish that there were more than 24 hours in a day"

    5. "Tell me, are you a Christian child?"

    6. "Ain't no angel gonna greet me"

    7. Its just a 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9..

    8. "Seven kids and a phony affair"

    9. "I found my teacher crouching in his overall"

    10. "Cause you look like a commie"

    11. "She says love and happiness can't live behind those swinging doors"

    12. "Even the cops grooved with us"

    13. "Mommy took a bus trip....she got her bust on....Everybody rode her....just like a bus route"

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @the-gipper said:

    OK, this, hopefully....will be a bit harder........Name the city the song is about based on these snippets of lyrics:

    1. "Every time you go away I have to piece my life together"

    2. "One and one is two. Two and two is four."

    3."You're gonna know that we've taken the world by surprise".

    4. "How I wish that there were more than 24 hours in a day"

    5. "Tell me, are you a Christian child?"

    6. "Ain't no angel gonna greet me"

    7. Its just a 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9..

    8. "Seven kids and a phony affair"

    9. "I found my teacher crouching in his overall"

    10. "Cause you look like a commie"

    11. "She says love and happiness can't live behind those swinging doors"

    12. "Even the cops grooved with us"

    13. "Mommy took a bus trip....she got her bust on....Everybody rode her....just like a bus route"

  • OK, this, hopefully....will be a bit harder........Name the city the song is about based on these snippets of lyrics:

    1. "Every time you go away I have to piece my life together"

    2. "One and one is two. Two and two is four."

    3."You're gonna know that we've taken the world by surprise".

    4. "How I wish that there were more than 24 hours in a day"

    5. "Tell me, are you a Christian child?"

    6. "Ain't no angel gonna greet me"

    7. Its just a 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9..

    8. "Seven kids and a phony affair"

    9. "I found my teacher crouching in his overall"

    10. "Cause you look like a commie"

    11. "She says love and happiness can't live behind those swinging doors"

    12. "Even the cops grooved with us"

    13. "Mommy took a bus trip....she got her bust on....Everybody rode her....just like a bus route"

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @the-gipper said:

    OK, this, hopefully....will be a bit harder........Name the city the song is about based on these snippets of lyrics:

    1. "Every time you go away I have to piece my life together"

    2. "One and one is two. Two and two is four."

    3."You're gonna know that we've taken the world by surprise".

    4. "How I wish that there were more than 24 hours in a day"

    5. "Tell me, are you a Christian child?"

    6. "Ain't no angel gonna greet me"

    7. Its just a 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9..

    8. "Seven kids and a phony affair"

    9. "I found my teacher crouching in his overall"

    10. "Cause you look like a commie"

    11. "She says love and happiness can't live behind those swinging doors"

    12. "Even the cops grooved with us"

    13. "Mommy took a bus trip....she got her bust on....Everybody rode her....just like a bus route"

  • OK, this, hopefully....will be a bit harder........Name the city the song is about based on these snippets of lyrics:

    1. "Every time you go away I have to piece my life together"

    2. "One and one is two. Two and two is four."

    3."You're gonna know that we've taken the world by surprise".

    4. "How I wish that there were more than 24 hours in a day"

    5. "Tell me, are you a Christian child?"

    6. "Ain't no angel gonna greet me"

    7. Its just a 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9..

    8. "Seven kids and a phony affair"

    9. "I found my teacher crouching in his overall"

    10. "Cause you look like a commie"

    11. "She says love and happiness can't live behind those swinging doors"

    12. "Even the cops grooved with us"

    13. "Mommy took a bus trip....she got her bust on....Everybody rode her....just like a bus route"

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @the-gipper said:

    OK, this, hopefully....will be a bit harder........Name the city the song is about based on these snippets of lyrics:

    1. "Every time you go away I have to piece my life together"

    2. "One and one is two. Two and two is four."

    3."You're gonna know that we've taken the world by surprise".

    4. "How I wish that there were more than 24 hours in a day"

    5. "Tell me, are you a Christian child?"

    6. "Ain't no angel gonna greet me"

    7. Its just a 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9..

    8. "Seven kids and a phony affair"

    9. "I found my teacher crouching in his overall"

    10. "Cause you look like a commie"

    11. "She says love and happiness can't live behind those swinging doors"

    12. "Even the cops grooved with us"

    13. "Mommy took a bus trip....she got her bust on....Everybody rode her....just like a bus route"

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #14

    3."You're gonna know that we've taken the world by surprise".