OSU Hires Greg Schiano as DC
-
What do all of the OSU fans here think about this?
I think it is a great move for Schiano. Elite talent and a great staff around him. All he has to do is not fuck up and he'll get HC offers in a year or two.
-
It's a good fit for all involved it would seem
-
Home run. Though I'm curious as to what (schematically) will become of this defense.
-
What do all of the OSU fans here think about this?
I think it is a great move for Schiano. Elite talent and a great staff around him. All he has to do is not fuck up and he'll get HC offers in a year or two.
What do all of the OSU fans here think about this?
I think it is a great move for Schiano. Elite talent and a great staff around him. All he has to do is not fuck up and he'll get HC offers in a year or two.
Well, they needed to hire someone because their DC went to become the HC at Schiano's old School....Rutgers.
(How about this question: Why didn't Rutgers just rehire Schiano? As far as I know they left on good terms, no? Or maybe they just didn't want to go the retread route.)
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login