Bowl Mania!
-
It is time for Bowl Mania!!
Add your name to this list:
NCAA BOWL MANIA
2004 KSHutchins
2005 HagII
2006 Calfox & Dad
2007 The Great Zomboni
2008 Fooleeze
2009 Furnier
2010 Andy Magee
2011 MickyP
2012 The Great Zomboni
2013 Furnier
2014 Beanpot
2015 Rocket Warrior
- Group Type: Public
- Group Game Mode: Confidence - Pick the winners of each matchup. Then order your picks based on confidence. The higher the confidence, the more points you get for a correct pick.
- Group Motto: "Pittsburgh Sucks"
Here is the link: http://games.espn.go.com/college-bowl-mania/2015/en/group?groupID=10598
Here is the part where Marko bitches because we use Confidence points:
-
cool
thanks
-
I'm in
-
I assume we can join and pick anytime before the first game, right?
-
I assume we can join and pick anytime before the first game, right?
I assume we can join and pick anytime before the first game, right?
Yes, don't be scared.
Zombo
-
My first pick! Texas A&M will lose outright even though they are favored over Louisville. Why? Because their starting QB just announced yesterday he is transferring out. He has been released.
-
It is time for Bowl Mania!!
Add your name to this list:
NCAA BOWL MANIA
2004 KSHutchins
2005 HagII
2006 Calfox & Dad
2007 The Great Zomboni
2008 Fooleeze
2009 Furnier
2010 Andy Magee
2011 MickyP
2012 The Great Zomboni
2013 Furnier
2014 Beanpot
2015 Rocket Warrior
- Group Type: Public
- Group Game Mode: Confidence - Pick the winners of each matchup. Then order your picks based on confidence. The higher the confidence, the more points you get for a correct pick.
- Group Motto: "Pittsburgh Sucks"
Here is the link: http://games.espn.go.com/college-bowl-mania/2015/en/group?groupID=10598
Here is the part where Marko bitches because we use Confidence points:
Zombo said:
http://games.espn.go.com/college-bowl-mania/2015/en/group?groupID=10598
Here is the part where Marko bitches because we use Confidence points:
Motherfucking confidence points... I motherfucking hate them and you're a cocksucker for posting this league....
I'm fucking in and I'll kick all your asses....
-
-
I'm in, and plan to win. I just took my picks from Flugels, Tour and Zombo..........
-
Nothing better than kicking this baby off @ noon Saturday with Alcorn State & N.C. A&T. We are Confidencley Doomed. May the force to watch be with you

-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
