Skip to content

Bowl Mania!

The Browns Board
52 11 2.8k
  • Indiana just got robbed. Replay rules are stupid.

    @bob806 said:

    Indiana just got robbed. Replay rules are stupid.

    Live in NC & took indy also. Would you believe that Dukes HC David Cuttcliff was in the NCAA rules committee & resigned from it after his team got screwed in final KR of FSU Game. I would call that OT FG a make up call. The rule is totally stupid if you can only review it if it is only pipe level. camera in a endzone pylon but red lazor with camera at pole top is out we guess? only cost me 2 @ugotblitzed but feel your pain.

  • With Dad being a Navy Man. Must say the New Navy Bowl Helmets our kick ass!!

  • With Dad being a Navy Man. Must say the New Navy Bowl Helmets our kick ass!!

    @gumby73 said:

    With Dad being a Navy Man. Must say the New Navy Bowl Helmets our kick ass!!

    Those were very cool.

    I'm still alive....i'm up to 3rd and some big point totals out there today.

  • Someone is up to 2nd and picking up a good draft on the leader...getting ready to make the pass in the last turn.

  • Damn, it's over for me. Moved up to 2nd, then lost points on Oklahoma St (39, wtf was I thinking).

  • Clearly Mark O had convenience on his picks to take over the #1 slot but them damn convenience points may get him at the end 😁

  • Clearly Mark O had convenience on his picks to take over the #1 slot but them damn convenience points may get him at the end 😁

    @gumby73 said:

    Clearly Mark O had convenience on his picks to take over the #1 slot but them damn convenience points may get him at the end 😁

    I had confidence in my picks.....Oregon choking a huge lead really hurts. I think I'm still in good shape. Clemson pulls off the upset like OSU did last year I think I'm in good shape. I'm guessing Beans took Alabama.

  • Mark o-- your worst than Pettine with pregame strategy 😮. Let the games begin!!

  • Mark o-- your worst than Pettine with pregame strategy 😮. Let the games begin!!

    @gumby73 said:

    Mark o-- your worst than Pettine with pregame strategy 😮. Let the games begin!!

    We will see.... everyone thought Alabama would blow out OSU last year and we all saw what happened. Then everyone said Oregon would blow out OSU and we all saw what happened then too. OSU kicked both of their asses.

    I'll take my chances with Clemson. Only way to win is to take some chances.

  • So where are the snapshot updates?

  • So where are the snapshot updates?

    @tour2ma said:

    So where are the snapshot updates?

    I'm winning...

  • The key is points remaining.

    One game left ... National Championship.

    IF Beanpot picks it correctly ... he wins.

    IF Beanpot is incorrect ... Marko wins if he is correct

    IF Beanpot and Marko are both incorrect ... Calfox wins is he is correct

    If Beanpot, Mark and Calfox are all incorrect ... Marko wins

    Zombo

  • A great, exciting finish !

  • The key is points remaining.

    One game left ... National Championship.

    IF Beanpot picks it correctly ... he wins.

    IF Beanpot is incorrect ... Marko wins if he is correct

    IF Beanpot and Marko are both incorrect ... Calfox wins is he is correct

    If Beanpot, Mark and Calfox are all incorrect ... Marko wins

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    The key is points remaining.

    One game left ... National Championship.

    IF Beanpot picks it correctly ... he wins.

    IF Beanpot is incorrect ... Marko wins if he is correct

    IF Beanpot and Marko are both incorrect ... Calfox wins is he is correct

    If Beanpot, Mark and Calfox are all incorrect ... Marko wins

    Zombo

    My pick is Clemson.... Who did everyone else take?

  • I picked Alabama....for 42. And I missed out on West Virginia beating Arizona St by one point for 41. dammit. lol

  • I picked Alabama....for 42. And I missed out on West Virginia beating Arizona St by one point for 41. dammit. lol

    @calfoxwc said:

    I picked Alabama....for 42. And I missed out on West Virginia beating Arizona St by one point for 41. dammit. lol

    I think if Clemson wins, I win....if Alabama wins...you weirdos who want to pick the easy team can fight it out.

  • ugotblitzed got tide for 5. UCLA sucked for 40 & Par for the course, by old home town Toledo cost me 38 & BGSU another 37. I am the curse..

  • If freaking ASU had snuck past WV (they lost by 1 point) I would have tied Beanpot for the lead. Dagnabbit.

  • Best result I've ever had. Im happy with my Clemson pick.