Bowl Mania!
-
Clearly Mark O had convenience on his picks to take over the #1 slot but them damn convenience points may get him at the end

Clearly Mark O had convenience on his picks to take over the #1 slot but them damn convenience points may get him at the end

I had confidence in my picks.....Oregon choking a huge lead really hurts. I think I'm still in good shape. Clemson pulls off the upset like OSU did last year I think I'm in good shape. I'm guessing Beans took Alabama.
-
Mark o-- your worst than Pettine with pregame strategy
. Let the games begin!! We will see.... everyone thought Alabama would blow out OSU last year and we all saw what happened. Then everyone said Oregon would blow out OSU and we all saw what happened then too. OSU kicked both of their asses.
I'll take my chances with Clemson. Only way to win is to take some chances.
-
The key is points remaining.
One game left ... National Championship.
IF Beanpot picks it correctly ... he wins.
IF Beanpot is incorrect ... Marko wins if he is correct
IF Beanpot and Marko are both incorrect ... Calfox wins is he is correct
If Beanpot, Mark and Calfox are all incorrect ... Marko wins
Zombo
-
A great, exciting finish !
-
The key is points remaining.
One game left ... National Championship.
IF Beanpot picks it correctly ... he wins.
IF Beanpot is incorrect ... Marko wins if he is correct
IF Beanpot and Marko are both incorrect ... Calfox wins is he is correct
If Beanpot, Mark and Calfox are all incorrect ... Marko wins
Zombo
Zombo said:
The key is points remaining.
One game left ... National Championship.
IF Beanpot picks it correctly ... he wins.
IF Beanpot is incorrect ... Marko wins if he is correct
IF Beanpot and Marko are both incorrect ... Calfox wins is he is correct
If Beanpot, Mark and Calfox are all incorrect ... Marko wins
Zombo
My pick is Clemson.... Who did everyone else take?
-
I picked Alabama....for 42. And I missed out on West Virginia beating Arizona St by one point for 41. dammit. lol
-
I picked Alabama....for 42. And I missed out on West Virginia beating Arizona St by one point for 41. dammit. lol
-
Second place sucks. What a whale of a fail. I sure blew it on a couple of picks...
Congrats, Mark, the One Who Hates Confidence Points ! lol
-
You mean you didn't wait for the East West Shrine game or the Senior Bowl?
-
Second place sucks. What a whale of a fail. I sure blew it on a couple of picks...
Congrats, Mark, the One Who Hates Confidence Points ! lol
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
