Skip to content

***Official Browns Vs. 49ers Game Day Thread***

The Browns Board
76 27 3.6k
  • Yes the defense has looked really good. Lots of 3 man rushes in long passing situations and we are still getting very good pressure. Remember when the 49ers had all those worthless 1st and 2nd round picks along the Oline

  • Johnny is our QB for years to come. He has shown determination and good skill. All the haters can go fk off.

  • I love listening to Brady Quinn. He sucked as a QB and now he's talking like he was Joe Montana or something.

    @brownsfan4evr said:

    I love listening Brady Quinn. He sucked as QB and now he's talking like he was Joe Montana or something.

    Quinn sure does like saying DeFilippo.
  • @brownsfan4evr said:

    I love listening Brady Quinn. He sucked as QB and now he's talking like he was Joe Montana or something.

    Quinn sure does like saying DeFilippo.

    @richiswhere said:

    Quinn sure does like saying DeFilippo.

    Maybe he secretly enjoys watching his former coach (Mangini) get schooled on defense...

  • It's nice seeing the Browns run the ball.

    The 49ers are awful, but it's still nice to be dominating a team

  • Didn't get to watch any of the game I had stuff to do all day, but sounds like a total domination on both sides of the ball - great 🙂

  • I also heard first 100 yard rusher since week 4 last year

    Yikes

  • This game is getting very interesting!

  • @stinkhole said:

    Love how the browns ran the ball down the 9'ers throats...their D preparing for a Johnny Manziel show.

    Good game plan by Flip.

    Very true. crowell looks like a pro athlete today. I'll wait for verification from Tour, but I suspect Erving's replacement is much better at run blocking...

    @bringbackbrownie2 said:

    Very true. crowell looks like a pro athlete today. I'll wait for verification from Tour, but I suspect Erving's replacement is much better at run blocking...

    No, I would say its the pour blocking by the Niner's. The same Crowe (no holes opening) will be back next 3 weeks. And no one on this board is a bigger Browns fan than i am, but we have to face the fact. Of course, the problem will be our Offense line, not Crowe.

  • Manziel opens things up, he really does. He still needs to learn when to throw it away or he will get killed running around like he does, still though, very good vibes from him being a leader today on the sideline

  • It's nice seeing the Browns run the ball.

    The 49ers are awful, but it's still nice to be dominating a team

    @typicalbrowns said:

    It's nice seeing the Browns run the ball.

    The 49ers are awful, but it's still nice to be dominating a team

    Good momentum. I really want to see how they play vs Seattle

  • @bringbackbrownie2 said:

    Very true. crowell looks like a pro athlete today. I'll wait for verification from Tour, but I suspect Erving's replacement is much better at run blocking...

    No, I would say its the pour blocking by the Niner's. The same Crowe (no holes opening) will be back next 3 weeks. And no one on this board is a bigger Browns fan than i am, but we have to face the fact. Of course, the problem will be our Offense line, not Crowe.

    @dawg2fan said:

    No, I would say its the pour blocking by the Niner's. The same Crowe (no holes opening) will be back next 3 weeks. And no one on this board is a bigger Browns fan than i am, but we have to face the fact. Of course, the problem will be our Offense line, not Crowe.

    Crow, Malcolm Johnson, and the TE crew have all been bigger problems than our OLine - as it pertains to our run game anyway

  • @typicalbrowns said:

    It's nice seeing the Browns run the ball.

    The 49ers are awful, but it's still nice to be dominating a team

    Good momentum. I really want to see how they play vs Seattle

    @baconhound said:

    Good momentum. I really want to see how they play vs Seattle

    I hate to say it, but with our Oline, I'd be surprised if we stay within 3 TDs of Seattle. Don't forget, the 49er's are only rushing 3 or 4. Seattle will get pressure with only 4.

  • @dawg2fan said:

    No, I would say its the pour blocking by the Niner's. The same Crowe (no holes opening) will be back next 3 weeks. And no one on this board is a bigger Browns fan than i am, but we have to face the fact. Of course, the problem will be our Offense line, not Crowe.

    Crow, Malcolm Johnson, and the TE crew have all been bigger problems than our OLine - as it pertains to our run game anyway

    @bbedward said:

    Crow, Malcolm Johnson, and the TE crew have all been bigger problems than our OLine - as it pertains to our run game anyway

    Agreed, but the Oline needs to protect the QB. And also, Seattle will cover the TEs and RBs a lot better.

  • Where has this defense been all year long?

  • @baconhound said:

    Good momentum. I really want to see how they play vs Seattle

    I hate to say it, but with our Oline, I'd be surprised if we stay within 3 TDs of Seattle. Don't forget, the 49er's are only rushing 3 or 4. Seattle will get pressure with only 4.

    @dawg2fan said:

    I hate to say it, but with our Oline, I'd be surprised if we stay within 3 TDs of Seattle. Don't forget, the 49er's are only rushing 3 or 4. Seattle will get pressure with only 4.

    I'm not a Manziel fan but if he is the guy I'll support him. I just know how you look against Tennessee, Baltimore and San Francisco isn't what will signal future success

  • Where has this defense been all year long?

    @dawg08 said:

    Where has this defense been all year long?

    Same defense, 49ers stink

  • @dawg08 said:

    Where has this defense been all year long?

    Same defense, 49ers stink

    @baconhound said:

    Same defense, 49ers stink

    They put 26 pts up against the Bears. Next week should be interesting

  • @dawg08 said:

    Where has this defense been all year long?

    Same defense, 49ers stink

    @baconhound said:

    Same defense, 49ers stink

    Couldn't agree more. And I agree that we don't have a QB issue. Honesty, I feel we would be ok if we had more weapons on offense. But tell that to Farmer. And on D, we just need another D Coordinator. O'Neil just plain sucks. Calling a good game today, but we wont finish the season with more than 3 wins.

  • @baconhound said:

    Same defense, 49ers stink

    They put 26 pts up against the Bears. Next week should be interesting

    @dawg08 said:

    They put 26 pts up against the Bears. Next week should be interesting

    Bears stink as well and that was in overtime