***Official Browns Vs. 49ers Game Day Thread***
-
Quinn sure does like saying DeFilippo.I love listening Brady Quinn. He sucked as QB and now he's talking like he was Joe Montana or something.
Quinn sure does like saying DeFilippo.
Maybe he secretly enjoys watching his former coach (Mangini) get schooled on defense...
-
It's nice seeing the Browns run the ball.
The 49ers are awful, but it's still nice to be dominating a team
-
Didn't get to watch any of the game I had stuff to do all day, but sounds like a total domination on both sides of the ball - great

-
I also heard first 100 yard rusher since week 4 last year
Yikes
-
This game is getting very interesting!
-
Love how the browns ran the ball down the 9'ers throats...their D preparing for a Johnny Manziel show.
Good game plan by Flip.
Very true. crowell looks like a pro athlete today. I'll wait for verification from Tour, but I suspect Erving's replacement is much better at run blocking...
Very true. crowell looks like a pro athlete today. I'll wait for verification from Tour, but I suspect Erving's replacement is much better at run blocking...
No, I would say its the pour blocking by the Niner's. The same Crowe (no holes opening) will be back next 3 weeks. And no one on this board is a bigger Browns fan than i am, but we have to face the fact. Of course, the problem will be our Offense line, not Crowe.
-
Manziel opens things up, he really does. He still needs to learn when to throw it away or he will get killed running around like he does, still though, very good vibes from him being a leader today on the sideline
-
It's nice seeing the Browns run the ball.
The 49ers are awful, but it's still nice to be dominating a team
It's nice seeing the Browns run the ball.
The 49ers are awful, but it's still nice to be dominating a team
Good momentum. I really want to see how they play vs Seattle
-
Very true. crowell looks like a pro athlete today. I'll wait for verification from Tour, but I suspect Erving's replacement is much better at run blocking...
No, I would say its the pour blocking by the Niner's. The same Crowe (no holes opening) will be back next 3 weeks. And no one on this board is a bigger Browns fan than i am, but we have to face the fact. Of course, the problem will be our Offense line, not Crowe.
No, I would say its the pour blocking by the Niner's. The same Crowe (no holes opening) will be back next 3 weeks. And no one on this board is a bigger Browns fan than i am, but we have to face the fact. Of course, the problem will be our Offense line, not Crowe.
Crow, Malcolm Johnson, and the TE crew have all been bigger problems than our OLine - as it pertains to our run game anyway
-
It's nice seeing the Browns run the ball.
The 49ers are awful, but it's still nice to be dominating a team
Good momentum. I really want to see how they play vs Seattle
Good momentum. I really want to see how they play vs Seattle
I hate to say it, but with our Oline, I'd be surprised if we stay within 3 TDs of Seattle. Don't forget, the 49er's are only rushing 3 or 4. Seattle will get pressure with only 4.
-
No, I would say its the pour blocking by the Niner's. The same Crowe (no holes opening) will be back next 3 weeks. And no one on this board is a bigger Browns fan than i am, but we have to face the fact. Of course, the problem will be our Offense line, not Crowe.
Crow, Malcolm Johnson, and the TE crew have all been bigger problems than our OLine - as it pertains to our run game anyway
-
Good momentum. I really want to see how they play vs Seattle
I hate to say it, but with our Oline, I'd be surprised if we stay within 3 TDs of Seattle. Don't forget, the 49er's are only rushing 3 or 4. Seattle will get pressure with only 4.
I hate to say it, but with our Oline, I'd be surprised if we stay within 3 TDs of Seattle. Don't forget, the 49er's are only rushing 3 or 4. Seattle will get pressure with only 4.
I'm not a Manziel fan but if he is the guy I'll support him. I just know how you look against Tennessee, Baltimore and San Francisco isn't what will signal future success
-
-
Same defense, 49ers stink
They put 26 pts up against the Bears. Next week should be interesting
-
Same defense, 49ers stink
Couldn't agree more. And I agree that we don't have a QB issue. Honesty, I feel we would be ok if we had more weapons on offense. But tell that to Farmer. And on D, we just need another D Coordinator. O'Neil just plain sucks. Calling a good game today, but we wont finish the season with more than 3 wins.
-
Same defense, 49ers stink
They put 26 pts up against the Bears. Next week should be interesting
-
Bears stink as well and that was in overtime
And Chicago should have won it in regulation if they had made that FG.
-
Makes you wonder what this year could have been...
-
Makes you wonder what this year could have been...
Makes you wonder what this year could have been...
Probably about the same.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login