Hartline out for the year
-
The gods want Dwayne Bowe.
Hopefully Hawk and Gabe are back next week.
Hartline has been terrific last few weeks.
Z
Zombo said:
The gods want Dwayne Bowe.
Hopefully Hawk and Gabe are back next week.
Hartline has been terrific last few weeks.
Z
The Mr Hero curse.
WSS
-
Hate to lose Hartline, but maybe we should look at the Texans Practice Squad Josh Lenz anyone? Just a thought.
Mike
Hate to lose Hartline, but maybe we should look at the Texans Practice Squad Josh Lenz anyone? Just a thought.
Mike
I like the idea. Not that it has to be Lenz. This is a perfect chance for us to pluck someone off another practice squad for a 3 game tryout. Got to look towards next year. I'd start looking at players on contending teams.
-
Hate to lose Hartline, but maybe we should look at the Texans Practice Squad Josh Lenz anyone? Just a thought.
Mike
I like the idea. Not that it has to be Lenz. This is a perfect chance for us to pluck someone off another practice squad for a 3 game tryout. Got to look towards next year. I'd start looking at players on contending teams.
I like the idea. Not that it has to be Lenz. This is a perfect chance for us to pluck someone off another practice squad for a 3 game tryout. Got to look towards next year. I'd start looking at players on contending teams.
Or that ex-QB we picked up and are trying to see if he has what it takes. That guy's big and real fast. Just a thought.
-
Too bad... Hart seemed to clearly have the best chemistry with JM.
Aside: The impact on the play he was hurt did not look that bad. There's been a real rash of shoulder/collarbone injuries lately... many just as innocent looking.
Too bad... Hart seemed to clearly have the best chemistry with JM.
Aside: The impact on the play he was hurt did not look that bad. There's been a real rash of shoulder/collarbone injuries lately... many just as innocent looking.
Agree, he seemed to be on the same page with JM. Of the little dudes on this team (hawk, Gabriel, Hartline and Moore) I'd put him towards to the top in the "keep" column.
You may know this but the collarbone is the easiest bone to break in your body so it often doesn't look bad because it takes very little impact to break.
-
Many of us knew right away what the injury was when we saw Hartline clutching his shoulder area. He had a really good game and made some solid catches. What really sucks is that he and Johnny seem to play well together, and now that he's out, who the hell is Johnny going to throw the ball to? LOL
-
Too bad... Hart seemed to clearly have the best chemistry with JM.
Aside: The impact on the play he was hurt did not look that bad. There's been a real rash of shoulder/collarbone injuries lately... many just as innocent looking.
Agree, he seemed to be on the same page with JM. Of the little dudes on this team (hawk, Gabriel, Hartline and Moore) I'd put him towards to the top in the "keep" column.
You may know this but the collarbone is the easiest bone to break in your body so it often doesn't look bad because it takes very little impact to break.
Agree, he seemed to be on the same page with JM. Of the little dudes on this team (hawk, Gabriel, Hartline and Moore) I'd put him towards to the top in the "keep" column.
You may know this but the collarbone is the easiest bone to break in your body so it often doesn't look bad because it takes very little impact to break.
I'm not sure how 'little' a guy can be when he's 6'2" but sure.
-
Whitner saw the field in the victory formation.. I have to think that would have been Hartline.
-
Too bad... Hart seemed to clearly have the best chemistry with JM.
Aside: The impact on the play he was hurt did not look that bad. There's been a real rash of shoulder/collarbone injuries lately... many just as innocent looking.
Agree, he seemed to be on the same page with JM. Of the little dudes on this team (hawk, Gabriel, Hartline and Moore) I'd put him towards to the top in the "keep" column.
You may know this but the collarbone is the easiest bone to break in your body so it often doesn't look bad because it takes very little impact to break.
Did not notice that, but since the back an is intended to be a last safeguard against a fumble return a Safety makes more sense than a WR.
You may know this but the collarbone is the easiest bone to break in your body...
I did not, but have a few toes that are registering disagreement...

-
Did not notice that, but since the back an is intended to be a last safeguard against a fumble return a Safety makes more sense than a WR.
You may know this but the collarbone is the easiest bone to break in your body...
I did not, but have a few toes that are registering disagreement...

Did not notice that, but since the back an is intended to be a last safeguard against a fumble return a Safety makes more sense than a WR.
I did not, but have a few toes that are registering disagreement...

Not sure when the other play was, but Whitner is actually credited with playing 2 offensive snaps at HB.....maybe right before the half?
-
Did not notice that, but since the back an is intended to be a last safeguard against a fumble return a Safety makes more sense than a WR.
You may know this but the collarbone is the easiest bone to break in your body...
I did not, but have a few toes that are registering disagreement...

Did not notice that, but since the back an is intended to be a last safeguard against a fumble return a Safety makes more sense than a WR.
I did not, but have a few toes that are registering disagreement...

I have had one broken collarbone, and more broken fingers and toes than I have, well, fingers and toes.
-
Did not notice that, but since the back an is intended to be a last safeguard against a fumble return a Safety makes more sense than a WR.
I did not, but have a few toes that are registering disagreement...

Not sure when the other play was, but Whitner is actually credited with playing 2 offensive snaps at HB.....maybe right before the half?
-
Did not notice that, but since the back an is intended to be a last safeguard against a fumble return a Safety makes more sense than a WR.
I did not, but have a few toes that are registering disagreement...

I have had one broken collarbone, and more broken fingers and toes than I have, well, fingers and toes.
-
Women in London are fighting back these days?

WSS
I fell off the table playing with my helter skelter aged about 4. My dad was in the other room, 'watching' me. Mum was not impressed when she came home.
Fingers and toes are usually from soccer, that most rough and tumble of games.
-
The gods want Dwayne Bowe.
Hopefully Hawk and Gabe are back next week.
Hartline has been terrific last few weeks.
Z
Zombo said:
The gods want Dwayne Bowe.
Hopefully Hawk and Gabe are back next week.
Hartline has been terrific last few weeks.
Z
Are those two back? How do we know?
-
A tweet from the Akron native (I can't post pink font from my iPad). . .
@brianhartline
It is truly amazing the amount of support I've received the last 2 hours from Browns fans, Buckeye fans AND Dolphins fans. Thank you all!
A tweet from the Akron native (I can't post pink font from my iPad). . .
@brianhartline
It is truly amazing the amount of support I've received the last 2 hours from Browns fans, Buckeye fans AND Dolphins fans. Thank you all!
Didn't he play HS at North Canton actually?
-
Women in London are fighting back these days?

WSS
I fell off the table playing with my helter skelter aged about 4. My dad was in the other room, 'watching' me. Mum was not impressed when she came home.
Fingers and toes are usually from soccer, that most rough and tumble of games.
I fell off the table playing with my helter skelter aged about 4. My dad was in the other room, 'watching' me. Mum was not impressed when she came home.
Fingers and toes are usually from soccer, that most rough and tumble of games.
Ones helter skelter is not a euphemism for ones tallywacker is it?
WSS
-
A tweet from the Akron native (I can't post pink font from my iPad). . .
@brianhartline
It is truly amazing the amount of support I've received the last 2 hours from Browns fans, Buckeye fans AND Dolphins fans. Thank you all!
Didn't he play HS at North Canton actually?
Didn't he play HS at North Canton actually?
He's a Glenoak kid.
-
I fell off the table playing with my helter skelter aged about 4. My dad was in the other room, 'watching' me. Mum was not impressed when she came home.
Fingers and toes are usually from soccer, that most rough and tumble of games.
Ones helter skelter is not a euphemism for ones tallywacker is it?
WSS
Ones helter skelter is not a euphemism for ones tallywacker is it?
WSS
It is not.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login