Skip to content

respect

The Browns Board
18 12 1.0k
  • Browns do have a great chance this game.. None of the Seahawks OL would make the Browns practice squad, and if Grampa Fred is the Seattle RB, good luck.

    Wilson is the QB all the JFF fanbois see in their heads, except that Wilson is top10 in throwing within the pocket in addition to being #1 from outside. [The other good team with an athletic QB, Carolina, made 100% of their passing yds from within the pocket yesterday.]

    It will be close.

  • Who is backing up sprawls?

  • DuJuan Harris [uDFA] and Fred Jackson are on the roster

    Christine Michael is somehow on the Redskins practice squad [meaning Seattle could sign him but probably won't given that they traded him for a conditional 7thRounder to Dallas earlier this year]

    Bryce Brown / Kendall Hunter are the top street free agents

  • I know an O-line shake up is getting a lot of the credit, but it is amazing to me how the Seahawks pass O has come alive since Graham was lost to injury. Almost as if they were so distracted by trying to integrate their prized trade acquisition they forgot about their past recipe for success.

    Reminds me a little of us in late 2014 trying to work in Gordon...

  • we signed bryce brown today to take the place of rawls. beast mode is a couple of weeks away of returning maybe. i am always nervous playing the afc north. dont care what any one says this division is tough. i was completely surprised we blew out the ravens yesterday. cysko kid your welcome for us beating the squeelers. i cant stand that team or the patriots. those 2 teams despise with a passion. when we beat pitt i was so happy.

  • I saw this on one of the other boards I frequent. Historically the Browns have played like crap in Seattle, so I'm not getting my hopes up.

    But of their recent victories the Seahawks have beaten a Romo less Cowboys team, and beaten the 49ers (twice) by almost identical margins the Browns beat them.

  • Browns always have a hard time vs. Seattle. Plus, it looks like the Hawks have shaken off a bad start.

    Only hope for our Browns is to get a bunch of turnovers and convert to TDs. That, and the fact the Browns always seem to beat one team a season that they shouldn't...maybe this is it.

  • we signed bryce brown today to take the place of rawls. beast mode is a couple of weeks away of returning maybe. i am always nervous playing the afc north. dont care what any one says this division is tough. i was completely surprised we blew out the ravens yesterday. cysko kid your welcome for us beating the squeelers. i cant stand that team or the patriots. those 2 teams despise with a passion. when we beat pitt i was so happy.

    @hawks85 said:

    . cysko kid your welcome for us beating the squeelers. i cant stand that team or the patriots. those 2 teams despise with a passion. when we beat pitt i was so happy.

    Everyone hates the Steelers. They're dirty roid freaks.

  • I saw this on one of the other boards I frequent. Historically the Browns have played like crap in Seattle, so I'm not getting my hopes up.

    But of their recent victories the Seahawks have beaten a Romo less Cowboys team, and beaten the 49ers (twice) by almost identical margins the Browns beat them.

    @hoorta said:

    But of their recent victories the Seahawks have beaten a Romo less Cowboys team, and beaten the 49ers (twice) by almost identical margins the Browns beat them.

    I think the "Use by" date for the transitive powers of those games has expired...

  • Looks like a good trap game for the hocks...and a, Holy shit, Pryor to Johnny for a touchdown?

  • I saw this on one of the other boards I frequent. Historically the Browns have played like crap in Seattle, so I'm not getting my hopes up.

    But of their recent victories the Seahawks have beaten a Romo less Cowboys team, and beaten the 49ers (twice) by almost identical margins the Browns beat them.

    @hoorta said:

    , so I'm not getting my hopes up.

    Do you ever get your hopes up? You were saying there was still time for a collapse at halftime this past Sunday so it would seem to me that your hopes are never up.

  • I have no expectations for a Browns win this Sunday, therefor i'm prepared both ways

    if they win, sweet...

    if not, oh well...

    I just want to see the team play with some Positive Consistency