Skip to content

So who doesn't like those Uni's they wore yesterday?

The Browns Board
22 17 779
  • C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Cause I love that deep orange and black. I think those might be one of the best Uni's in the league. Offhand I can only think of the Tampa and Cincy red uni's that look as good.

  • jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by
    #2

    They were awesome. No doubt. I'm not as in love with the pants, but the orange jerseys are supremely dope! Man, we needed this. I know it's one game against a bad team, but what a fun show for the fans. And yes, I realize the stadium wasn't exactly full, but still. The team didn't quit, they played their hearts out, and they gave us something fun to cheer for....while looking good! hehe.

  • W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #3

    I don't want to speak blasphemy here, but those jerseys would only look good if the helmet colors were inverted. In fact I think it would look awesome, especially with brown pants.

  • MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by
    #4

    Agreed.....loved them....

  • BrownsnMoparB BrownsnMopar wrote on last edited by
    #5

    I was pleasantly surprised how well they played...and played for the team...

    NO QUIT in this team and they didn't play down to a bad opponent!!!

    The orange jerseys' are sweet! I want to see the all orange...prolly saving

    Those for the final at home against the stealers. GO BROWNS!!!

  • Agreed.....loved them....

    Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @mudfly said:

    Agreed.....loved them....

    Loved them as well...but to the original poster there's no black in our uniforms.

  • BrownsfaninPaB BrownsfaninPa wrote on last edited by
    #7

    I like the new design with the stripes on the jersey and the team name on the pants. But I don't like the orange numbers on the jerseys, or the Cleveland name on the jersey. The brown jerseys should have white numbers, and the white jerseys should have brown numbers.

  • C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #8

    oh those weren't black pants? me eyes must have been off yesterday then. They must have been a real dark brown then no? Like not our traditional Brown color. In any case I love the jerseys, I really do. I would get one but with who's name? It would have to be some kind of throwback name cause currently there's no one on the roster who I could be assured will be here in 1-2 years.

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #9

    did someone really have enough juice to start another uni thread 3 games left in the season?

    HA!!

  • oh those weren't black pants? me eyes must have been off yesterday then. They must have been a real dark brown then no? Like not our traditional Brown color. In any case I love the jerseys, I really do. I would get one but with who's name? It would have to be some kind of throwback name cause currently there's no one on the roster who I could be assured will be here in 1-2 years.

    Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @clevfan4life said:

    oh those weren't black pants? me eyes must have been off yesterday then. They must have been a real dark brown then no? Like not our traditional Brown color. In any case I love the jerseys, I really do. I would get one but with who's name? It would have to be some kind of throwback name cause currently there's no one on the roster who I could be assured will be here in 1-2 years.

    Black isn't one of the colors of the Cleveland Browns.

  • Cause I love that deep orange and black. I think those might be one of the best Uni's in the league. Offhand I can only think of the Tampa and Cincy red uni's that look as good.

    Mr. Make-BelieveM Mr. Make-Believe wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @clevfan4life said:

    Cause I love that deep orange and black. I think those might be one of the best Uni's in the league. Offhand I can only think of the Tampa and Cincy red uni's that look as good.

    It's not black, but it showed up darker on TV this week. I noticed it too.

    I bought a Thomas in the orange and I love it. They looked great yesterday.

  • @clevfan4life said:

    oh those weren't black pants? me eyes must have been off yesterday then. They must have been a real dark brown then no? Like not our traditional Brown color. In any case I love the jerseys, I really do. I would get one but with who's name? It would have to be some kind of throwback name cause currently there's no one on the roster who I could be assured will be here in 1-2 years.

    Black isn't one of the colors of the Cleveland Browns.

    C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @mark-o said:

    Black isn't one of the colors of the Cleveland Browns.

    I know that, but they still looked black to me.

  • DeputyDawgD DeputyDawg wrote on last edited by
    #13

    For me the brown shirt, orange helmet and white pants is unbeatable. Then the white jersey with brown pants. I'm not digging the orange jersey at all! Sorry, but there always has to be one! ☹

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #14

    Hate them. I don't understand why, just because the team is doing so poorly, that it must abandon its traditions.

    We have been major losers in these shitty ass uniforms......

    and that is what I associate them with: ugly losers in ugly uniforms.

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #15

    All the new uniforms are garbage.

  • I don't want to speak blasphemy here, but those jerseys would only look good if the helmet colors were inverted. In fact I think it would look awesome, especially with brown pants.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @wargograw said:

    I don't want to speak blasphemy here, but those jerseys would only look good if the helmet colors were inverted. In fact I think it would look awesome, especially with brown pants.

    Far from heretical, that could be kinda cool... might actually improve the all-brown uniform's look.

    @brownsnmopar said:

    The orange jerseys' are sweet! I want to see the all orange...prolly saving

    Just had a 70's golf-ball flashback... Damn you, Jerry Pate!

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #17

    yuck!... Fix the team.. Dont like the new gay uni's.

  • Cause I love that deep orange and black. I think those might be one of the best Uni's in the league. Offhand I can only think of the Tampa and Cincy red uni's that look as good.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta
    #18

    @clevfan4life said:

    Cause I love that deep orange and black. I think those might be one of the best Uni's in the league. Offhand I can only think of the Tampa and Cincy red uni's that look as good.

    Damn. call the fashion police- again. Not a fan of the orange uppers. Screams of Bungles. Orange pants are OK.

    @clevfan4life said:

    oh those weren't black pants? me eyes must have been off yesterday then. They must have been a real dark brown then no? Like not our traditional Brown color. In any case I love the jerseys, I really do. I would get one but with who's name? It would have to be some kind of throwback name cause currently there's no one on the roster who I could be assured will be here in 1-2 years.

    I've said many times the way to not get stuck with an obsolete jersey is to pick #46, and put your name on the back- it will never go out of style. Here's the deal. Nike and the fashion police decided "darker is better." Need some other examples? Chargers, Rams & Eagles. The Browns "official" color is seal brown, the current edition isn't. If you thought it was almost black, you'd be correct. My old Reebok stuff from 1999 is a way lighter shade of brown. We (meaning Nike) want everyone to look like the Raiders. Speaking of- there's some things that shouldn't be changed. The Packers, 49ers, Steelers haven't given in to the fashion police- yet.

    @the-gipper said:

    Hate them. I don't understand why, just because the team is doing so poorly, that it must abandon its traditions.

    We have been major losers in these shitty ass uniforms......

    and that is what I associate them with: ugly losers in ugly uniforms.

    Exactly Gip. How many games have those snazzy new uniforms helped us win? Not many.

  • Hate them. I don't understand why, just because the team is doing so poorly, that it must abandon its traditions.

    We have been major losers in these shitty ass uniforms......

    and that is what I associate them with: ugly losers in ugly uniforms.

    StinkHoleS StinkHole wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @the-gipper said:

    Hate them. I don't understand why, just because the team is doing so poorly, that it must abandon its traditions.

    We have been major losers in these shitty ass uniforms......

    and that is what I associate them with: ugly losers in ugly uniforms.

    The old Browns uniforms are ones that should have never been messed with. Amid all the losing, the old uniform was a symbol of a great historic tradition and reminded NFL fans of how great this storied franchise once was. Now they look like Clowns, with no link to their history.

    http://www.outsports.com/2015/9/15/9329133/49ers-browns-wear-two-ugliest-uniforms-in-nfl

    http://www.avclub.com/article/who-wears-nfls-worst-uniforms-225535

    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2015/09/13/browns-new-uniforms-will-sear-your-rods-and-cones/

  • DeputyDawgD DeputyDawg wrote on last edited by
    #20

    There is just too much happening on them. Simple is best. Orange nos with a white trim, writing on the pants, Cleveland on the shirt....enough!