So who doesn't like those Uni's they wore yesterday?
-
....and the only orange that should be in the uniform are the helmets. They are unique so keep them that way. Having said all that I've still bought a new white and brown jersey!
-
I like the Orange tops, and I was one for no change whatsoever. The NFL mandates some changes in every team's unis every 5 years (maybe not 5, but I know they have something written down for jersey sales).
I agree on the Brown tops- not a fan. White tops are ok, that's all.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login