Damn It's Hard Watching Cameron Jordan
-
Places to start: knowing his name.
-
-
-
-
He's barely been out there, some guy called Sims seems to have got the nod
-
-
On Monday Night Football catching for the other Aggie instead of ours.
On Monday Night Football catching for the other Aggie instead of ours.
Besides fucking up his name which you've taken enough shit for already.... are you serious about 3 catches for 35 yards? Really??
-
Top to bottom, one of the silliest posts from a generally nice/not Retarded guy ever.
I was seriously confused thinking about how Cameron Jordan became a two-way player, or if he was just splitting out on occasion like JJ Watt.
Better luck next time!
-
Top to bottom, one of the silliest posts from a generally nice/not Retarded guy ever.
I was seriously confused thinking about how Cameron Jordan became a two-way player, or if he was just splitting out on occasion like JJ Watt.
Better luck next time!
Top to bottom, one of the silliest posts from a generally nice/not Retard guy ever.
I was seriously confused thinking about how Cameron Jordan became a two-way player, or if he was just splitting out on occasion like JJ Watt.
Better luck next time!
Heh, give an old man a brain fart name reversal break. Got it confused with this guy, http://www.nfl.com/player/cameronjordan/2495184/profile
Lysdexia is a terrible thing.

And he had two catches in the first 5 minutes.
-
Barnidge is much better.
-
-
I always mix the name up too, so don't worry about it. LOL.
What I think about is what it would look like to have BOTH Gary and Jordan on the field and on the same team. That being said, this is a good example of our team making a great choice and developing a hard working guy. Kudos to Barnidge.
Now, if we only had a devastating BLOCKING tight end...
-
-
Cameron was a glass cannon. One of the most athletic guys in the league but not tough. Barnidge is bigger and sturdier...might not be as fast but catches every bit as good as Cameron. We really did luck out with that guy. I'm tellin you all, if we get a deep threat that consistently stretches the field...even someone like Pryor who might not be that good but gets on his wheels....someone like htat will open the floodgates for barnidge
-
I think we already have the "other" TE for next season alongside Barnidge, you just may have forgotten him.
Also from USC [same as Cameron], last year's draft pick Randall Telfer is on IR rehabbing a Lisfranc this year..
-
Top to bottom, one of the silliest posts from a generally nice/not Retarded guy ever.
I was seriously confused thinking about how Cameron Jordan became a two-way player, or if he was just splitting out on occasion like JJ Watt.
Better luck next time!
Top to bottom, one of the silliest posts from a generally nice/not Retard guy ever.
I was seriously confused thinking about how Cameron Jordan became a two-way player, or if he was just splitting out on occasion like JJ Watt.
Better luck next time!
I think these parents that give their kids a last name for a first name are stupid. Is it Jordan Cameron, or Cameron Jordan.
Taylor is not a first name.
Cooper is not a first name.
Anderson is not a first name.
Madison is not a first name.....just because the Mermaid from Splash came out of the water on Madison Ave. and called herself that is no reason for a whole generation of girls to take that name.(but of course, they did)
etc. etc.
Stick with Tom, John, Joe, Bill, Jeff, DaMontre, LeBron, Jaylen, Towanda
-
Jordan Cameron once caught a football with the top of his helmet...
Gary Barnidge once caught a ball with two feet, and scored a touchdown

I Believe In Gary Barnidge
-
The one position we have clearly improved upon ... and you miss him??
Compare Barny's stats to Cam's
Z
Zombo said:
The one position we have clearly improved upon ... and you miss him??
Compare Barny's stats to Cam's
Z
No doubt.....
Lets be honest....Cameron had 8 great games the early part of one season.....and then pretty much fell off the map....
The other 3-1/2 years he was here....not so much.....
Barnidge...already....has put together more good games than Cameron ever did......
-
Jordan Cameron once caught a football with the top of his helmet...
Gary Barnidge once caught a ball with two feet, and scored a touchdown

I Believe In Gary Barnidge
Jordan Cameron once caught a football with the top of his helmet...
Gary Barnidge once caught a ball with two feet, and scored a touchdown

I Believe In Gary Barnidge
IT WAS NOT WITH HIS TWO FEET.....IT WAS WITH HIS BUTT!
-
Jordan Cameron once caught a football with the top of his helmet...
Gary Barnidge once caught a ball with two feet, and scored a touchdown

I Believe In Gary Barnidge
IT WAS NOT WITH HIS TWO FEET.....IT WAS WITH HIS BUTT!
What my father and I will always remember as the "Asshole catch".IT WAS NOT WITH HIS TWO FEET.....IT WAS WITH HIS BUTT!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
