Skip to content

Austin Pasztor

The Browns Board
13 10 832
  • Did way better than Erving

  • He was claimed by the Browns off waivers since September.....Where has he been? Not on the active roster. On the PS?

  • Didn't realize it, but talking with some CFL fans up here in good ol Canada, it appears Pasztor was a guy a lot of Eskimos fans were pretty excited about. They've been wanting him to play there for some time.

    I said in the Tavern during the game that it appeared as though he was the biggest difference in the run game. Crow kept running through holes he was making for him and it made a HUGE difference.

    I hope he keeps it up. Was awesome to see the Browns with a ground game for once.

  • that's a good point, crow was finding that hole between guard and tackle all day on that side. But that was SF. Paztor has to do that against competent lineman for me to get excited. The week prior he did only slightly better against the Bengals than Erving did, at least he kept the guys infront of him but he was still getting deposited in Austins lap every down.

  • He was claimed by the Browns off waivers since September.....Where has he been? Not on the active roster. On the PS?

    @the-gipper said:

    He was claimed by the Browns off waivers since September.....Where has he been? Not on the active roster. On the PS?

    He's been on the active roster all year. He was the 7th OL, and the first five were healthy for the first half of the year. Then Bito went down, and we tried to replaced him with Erving, but he sucked. So Louis Pasztor got his shot and the running game has looked amazingly good the past game and a half while he has been in there.

    Zombo

  • And Paz got bulled deep a couple times against SF in PassPro... once by Brooks whom Paz outweighed by ~50 lbs. But Brooks did have a head of steam coming off a loop.

  • @the-gipper said:

    He was claimed by the Browns off waivers since September.....Where has he been? Not on the active roster. On the PS?

    He's been on the active roster all year. He was the 7th OL, and the first five were healthy for the first half of the year. Then Bito went down, and we tried to replaced him with Erving, but he sucked. So Louis Pasztor got his shot and the running game has looked amazingly good the past game and a half while he has been in there.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    He's been on the active roster all year. He was the 7th OL, and the first five were healthy for the first half of the year. Then Bito went down, and we tried to replaced him with Erving, but he sucked. So Louis Pasztor got his shot and the running game has looked amazingly good the past game and a half while he has been in there.

    Zombo

    Really.....he just led a quiet Pasztoral existence as a Browns backup Offensive lineman? 😉

  • Watching Joe Thomas coaching him on sideline and huddle on Sound FX was great. Erving is a center and will be good in the future.

  • And Paz got bulled deep a couple times against SF in PassPro... once by Brooks whom Paz outweighed by ~50 lbs. But Brooks did have a head of steam coming off a loop.

    @tour2ma said:

    And Paz got bulled deep a couple times against SF in PassPro... once by Brooks whom Paz outweighed by ~50 lbs. But Brooks did have a head of steam coming off a loop.

    I could be wrong, but my memory has him as the guy who got bulled over on the Monday night FG block that went to the house.....

    ***of course, Im sure that was more an issue of Coaching, than actually poor play on the part of Pasztor.....

  • @tour2ma said:

    And Paz got bulled deep a couple times against SF in PassPro... once by Brooks whom Paz outweighed by ~50 lbs. But Brooks did have a head of steam coming off a loop.

    I could be wrong, but my memory has him as the guy who got bulled over on the Monday night FG block that went to the house.....

    ***of course, Im sure that was more an issue of Coaching, than actually poor play on the part of Pasztor.....

    @mudfly said:

    I could be wrong, but my memory has him as the guy who got bulled over on the Monday night FG block that went to the house.....

    ***of course, Im sure that was more an issue of Coaching, than actually poor play on the part of Pasztor.....

    I thought that was our dynamite team of erving and shelton? 😉

  • @mudfly said:

    I could be wrong, but my memory has him as the guy who got bulled over on the Monday night FG block that went to the house.....

    ***of course, Im sure that was more an issue of Coaching, than actually poor play on the part of Pasztor.....

    I thought that was our dynamite team of erving and shelton? 😉

    @gftchris said:

    I thought that was our dynamite team of erving and shelton? 😉

    I just rewatched the play and it looks like I was wrong....so stand corrected.....

    It was between Hughlett and Greco.....and looked like they didnt really get pushed back(Like Shelton and Cam) but it was more of a very high jump/reach by the D lineman...

  • @gftchris said:

    I thought that was our dynamite team of erving and shelton? 😉

    I just rewatched the play and it looks like I was wrong....so stand corrected.....

    It was between Hughlett and Greco.....and looked like they didnt really get pushed back(Like Shelton and Cam) but it was more of a very high jump/reach by the D lineman...

    @mudfly said:

    I just rewatched the play and it looks like I was wrong....so stand corrected.....

    It was between Hughlett and Greco.....and looked like they didnt really get pushed back(Like Shelton and Cam) but it was more of a very high jump/reach by the D lineman...

    On that one FG that was blocked, I think Erving is STILL flying backwards. LMAO. (it might have been the block, or the one that the defender just missed...don't remember. Just remember Erving flying backwards like he was a stunt double in "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon")