Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. The Browns Awaken: STAR WARS

The Browns Awaken: STAR WARS

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
42 Posts 20 Posters 1.5k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • TypicalBrowns TypicalBrownsT
    • 1k Posts
    • 98 Reputation
    TypicalBrownsT TypicalBrowns wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Completely unrelated to the Browns. Maybe that's a good thing.

    Knew there would be better discussion in the Browns board since there's more traffic.

    Who is pumped as shit for FORCE AWAKENS this weekend? Seeing it Thursday night at midnight, cinematic history we can once again be apart of.

    The lead girl looks hot, reviews so far have been good for the most part.

    "May the force be with you Cleveland fans"

    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • D Bone D BoneD Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
      • 8k Posts
      • 3k Reputation
      D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Definitely going to see it in IMAX, but it will be a few weeks as I hate most people sitting anywhere near me in a movie theater. 😉

      T hoortaH 2 Replies Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • D BoneD D Bone

        Definitely going to see it in IMAX, but it will be a few weeks as I hate most people sitting anywhere near me in a movie theater. 😉

        TexasAg1969 T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
        • 23k Posts
        • 6k Reputation
        T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @d-bone said:

        Definitely going to see it in IMAX, but it will be a few weeks as I hate most people sitting anywhere near me in a movie theater. 😉

        Just lay your Lightsaber across your seat and they'll give you room. I do for my grandsons when they pull those things out. 😁

        D BoneD The GipperT 2 Replies Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • bbedward bbedwardB Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
          • 9k Posts
          • 1k Reputation
          bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
          #4

          I'm not crazy about star wars, but I could never do a midnight premiere showing for a top movie like that.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • T TexasAg1969

            @d-bone said:

            Definitely going to see it in IMAX, but it will be a few weeks as I hate most people sitting anywhere near me in a movie theater. 😉

            Just lay your Lightsaber across your seat and they'll give you room. I do for my grandsons when they pull those things out. 😁

            D Bone D BoneD Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
            • 8k Posts
            • 3k Reputation
            D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by D Bone
            #5

            @texasag1969 said:

            Just lay your Lightsaber across your seat and they'll give you room. I do for my grandsons when they pull those things out. 😁

            lol Gotta get me a saber...... I have an awesome home theater, so I usually just wait for new movies to come out on D Bone's Uni-Plex, that way I don't have to worry about people talking or cell phones during the movie. Although for this one, I'll go to the expensive IMAX at the latest weeknight showing offered to help eliminate morons.

            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • T TexasAg1969

              @d-bone said:

              Definitely going to see it in IMAX, but it will be a few weeks as I hate most people sitting anywhere near me in a movie theater. 😉

              Just lay your Lightsaber across your seat and they'll give you room. I do for my grandsons when they pull those things out. 😁

              The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
              • 57k Posts
              • 4k Reputation
              The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @texasag1969 said:

              Just lay your Lightsaber across your seat and they'll give you room. I do for my grandsons when they pull those things out. 😁

              I am afraid that if I laid my lightsaber across my seat that I could end up arrested for indecent exposure.

              enhanced-buzz-14834-1417525191-8.jpg

              T 1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • Tim Couch Pulls Out Tim Couch Pulls OutT Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                • 8k Posts
                • 1k Reputation
                Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
                #7

                Going to to the first showing available in Charlotte.

                7:30 on Thursday night. Also bought tickets for the showing immediately after, in case it's that good.

                I'm awesome, and I fuck dolphins. Ghoolie 12/2/2012: I have absolutely no skills, training or pride
                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • LondonBrown L Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                  • 4k Posts
                  • 918 Reputation
                  L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  I'm 33 and never seen a minute of Star Wars film, makes me a weirdo, I am told.

                  flyingfooldougF The GipperT jcam222J 3 Replies Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • The GipperT The Gipper

                    @texasag1969 said:

                    Just lay your Lightsaber across your seat and they'll give you room. I do for my grandsons when they pull those things out. 😁

                    I am afraid that if I laid my lightsaber across my seat that I could end up arrested for indecent exposure.

                    enhanced-buzz-14834-1417525191-8.jpg

                    TexasAg1969 T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                    • 23k Posts
                    • 6k Reputation
                    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @the-gipper said:

                    I am afraid that if I laid my lightsaber across my seat that I could end up arrested for indecent exposure.

                    enhanced-buzz-14834-1417525191-8.jpg

                    Or you'd have 10 new girlfriends. 😛

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • L LondonBrown

                      I'm 33 and never seen a minute of Star Wars film, makes me a weirdo, I am told.

                      flyingfooldoug flyingfooldougF One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                      • 4k Posts
                      • 728 Reputation
                      flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @londonbrown said:

                      I'm 33 and never seen a minute of Star Wars film, makes me a weirdo, I am told.

                      I'm 59 and saw the original when it came out. Other than sppecial effects, I didn't think it was all that good and haven't watched anymore.

                      T 1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug

                        @londonbrown said:

                        I'm 33 and never seen a minute of Star Wars film, makes me a weirdo, I am told.

                        I'm 59 and saw the original when it came out. Other than sppecial effects, I didn't think it was all that good and haven't watched anymore.

                        TexasAg1969 T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                        • 23k Posts
                        • 6k Reputation
                        T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @flyingfooldoug said:

                        I'm 59 and saw the original when it came out. Other than sppecial effects, I didn't think it was all that good and haven't watched anymore.

                        You're lucky you missed the stupid little care bears and the long-necked jackasses.

                        flyingfooldougF 1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • T TexasAg1969

                          @flyingfooldoug said:

                          I'm 59 and saw the original when it came out. Other than sppecial effects, I didn't think it was all that good and haven't watched anymore.

                          You're lucky you missed the stupid little care bears and the long-necked jackasses.

                          flyingfooldoug flyingfooldougF One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                          • 4k Posts
                          • 728 Reputation
                          flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @texasag1969 said:

                          You're lucky you missed the stupid little care bears and the long-necked jackasses.

                          Oh, I don't know about that. I have seen the Grateful Dead a few times...lol

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • Johnny Fingers Farmer J
                            • 64 Posts
                            • 4 Reputation
                            J Johnny Fingers Farmer wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            Anyone remember the day's when it wasn't if you saw a film but how many times you went to see it. I remember Jaws, Rocky, Star Wars, Rambo & Rocky Horror Picture Show being that way. RHPS was just awful but the women like it and afterwards they played porn usually something with Christie Canyon. Anyways if your date wanted to see RHPS you knew you're getting laid that night.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • D BoneD D Bone

                              Definitely going to see it in IMAX, but it will be a few weeks as I hate most people sitting anywhere near me in a movie theater. 😉

                              hoorta hoortaH Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                              • 20k Posts
                              • 5k Reputation
                              hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              @d-bone said:

                              Definitely going to see it in IMAX, but it will be a few weeks as I hate most people sitting anywhere near me in a movie theater. 😉

                              IMAX is sold out opening night, but I'll catch it on the small screen, & IMAX later on. I'm one of the weirdos that 3D doesn't do much for me.

                              I won't get into a technical discussion, but there's some folks that can't process the two images into one 3D image. And it's not a REAL 3D image anyway. When they get virtual holographic projection, that's another story.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • TexasAg1969 T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                • 23k Posts
                                • 6k Reputation
                                T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                If I played RHPS for my wife the only thing she'd do is lay me out! 😛

                                hoorta-you should have seen Gravity in 3D IMAX-best movie I ever saw that way.

                                hoortaH 1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • TypicalBrowns TypicalBrownsT
                                  • 1k Posts
                                  • 98 Reputation
                                  TypicalBrownsT TypicalBrowns wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  Gravity was indeed an amazing visual experience in the theater.

                                  Tarantinos Hateful Eight is also getting good reviews, as well as The Big Short. Christmas is wonderful this year for movies.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • jiggins7919 jiggins7919J Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                    • 5k Posts
                                    • 1k Reputation
                                    jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    Been waiting for years. I simply cannot WAIT to see it.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • L LondonBrown

                                      I'm 33 and never seen a minute of Star Wars film, makes me a weirdo, I am told.

                                      The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
                                      • 57k Posts
                                      • 4k Reputation
                                      The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      @londonbrown said:

                                      I'm 33 and never seen a minute of Star Wars film, makes me a weirdo, I am told.

                                      That, among other things. 😁

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • ForeverCleveland ForeverClevelandF
                                        • 58 Posts
                                        • 9 Reputation
                                        ForeverClevelandF ForeverCleveland wrote on last edited by ForeverCleveland
                                        #19

                                        Pettine: Haslam never told you what happened to your father.

                                        Johnny: He told me enough! He told me you killed him!

                                        Pettine: No Johnny, I am your father...

                                        Johnny: NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • Tour2ma Tour2maT In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
                                          • 30k Posts
                                          • 6k Reputation
                                          Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          lol... now that's funny...

                                          "When you have a shared vision it is a lot easier to make unpopular decisions." - Paul DePodesta "When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less." - Paul Brown Complete 2017 Browns Board Mock: http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46196
                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate