The Browns Awaken: STAR WARS
-
I loved a new hope. My second favorite movie after fellowship of the ring.
I really like the character development. I thought the ending of ANH was a little cop out but he was limited on time and money. Just a minute of celebration?
But overall loved AHN. So I'm pumped if the new one is in the same formula.
Then you're going to be very happy. Call it ANH 40 years down the road.
Then you're going to be very happy. Call it ANH 40 years down the road.
Which I think is the perfect re-introduction.
Similar != same, in my opinion. The similarities in the story, plot, character development, are reflective of a line uttered by Moz Kanata that I won't repeat here...but I think they kind of show the line of thinking from Kasdan and Abrams.
As a matter of fact, Moz has probably the hardest hitting dialogue of the whole movie. I wish there were a spoiler area where we could discuss this.
-
Then you're going to be very happy. Call it ANH 40 years down the road.
Which I think is the perfect re-introduction.
Similar != same, in my opinion. The similarities in the story, plot, character development, are reflective of a line uttered by Moz Kanata that I won't repeat here...but I think they kind of show the line of thinking from Kasdan and Abrams.
As a matter of fact, Moz has probably the hardest hitting dialogue of the whole movie. I wish there were a spoiler area where we could discuss this.
Which I think is the perfect re-introduction.
Similar != same, in my opinion. The similarities in the story, plot, character development, are reflective of a line uttered by Moz Kanata that I won't repeat here...but I think they kind of show the line of thinking from Kasdan and Abrams.
As a matter of fact, Moz has probably the hardest hitting dialogue of the whole movie. I wish there were a spoiler area where we could discuss this.
Then let's take it to Steve's Movie review forum, I'll title it Star Wars: TFA, Spoiler Alerts, and blast away.

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login