These are a few of My favorite things.
-
-
-

-

-
When I think of a few others, I will post.....the rest of you can contribute.
-
-
-
-
-

-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-

You are bringing back some memories with your old fast food photos. I was a law clerk at CMHA while in law school. HQ over on West 25th st. Cleveland. There was a Royal Castle right on the Detroit/W. 25th corner back then.
Also, there was a Red Barn right across the street from my high school that we always went to....plus....when I lived in Ft. Lauderdale for 6 weeks I worked at the Red Barn on Sunrise Blvd. And Red Barn "world headquarters" was in Ft. Lauderdale. The CEO of Red Barn would come in and eat there at least once per week. Of course, the Red Barn is long long gone.
-
There is supposedly a full, on-ride vid, but I've never seen it posted.
So, you are a Roller Coaster freak? I have a friend that is one too......and he has traveled the world over to ride roller coasters. I know he has been to Europe a few times, and Japan and elsewhere. He belongs to some kind of club....do you?
-
Best Beaches in the world IMO on St. John's.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

