Were here!
-
We got a room at the Raddison right across the street from the Q and we're heading over there in a few minutes! Go CAVS!!!!!! (oh and for a bad omen, a Pistons fan drove us here) Pictures to follow.
-
Hope you had a great time, it was certainly one of the more entertaining games in the past month.
-
Oh it was an awesome game and an awesome time! We were up pretty high but could see well! I liked that it was a close game even though it worries me! My buddy Eric (the pistons fan) has been to a lot of games at the Palace and we've taken him to many a Browns game. He said it was the loudest stadium he has ever been to! I am still waiting on the pictures my brother took. I got a nice picture of my ugly mug with the Cavs girls. I'll be sure to post it when I get it!!
-
-
HAHA yeah too bad they made me get in the picture! After a second look though, these were definetly not the hottest of the Cavs girls. Oh well I got a picture. Happy birthday to me!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login