If the Browns win Sunday...
-
that cat is saying to himself " fucking got stuck with dork as my human companion.....can you OD on catnip??? help!!"
-
that cat is saying to himself " fucking got stuck with dork as my human companion.....can you OD on catnip??? help!!"
-
-
Winning is irrelevant at this point for me. Just want to see players improve and hope the coaches evaluate the talent effectively
-

-
I agree about Steelers, but up to now, with the season as it is, Seahawks game is big as far as pride.
And I agree, they could win and it not mean much.
I agree about Steelers, but up to now, with the season as it is, Seahawks game is big as far as pride.
And I agree, they could win and it not mean much.
yipsee doo, they won alright...this team fucking blows. fucking beat the seahawks...are you nuts....they got smacked around, and the chiefs are going to beat the shit out of them next week also...
-
-
I agree about Steelers, but up to now, with the season as it is, Seahawks game is big as far as pride.
And I agree, they could win and it not mean much.
yipsee doo, they won alright...this team fucking blows. fucking beat the seahawks...are you nuts....they got smacked around, and the chiefs are going to beat the shit out of them next week also...
yipsee doo, they won alright...this team fucking blows. fucking beat the seahawks...are you nuts....they got smacked around, and the chiefs are going to beat the shit out of them next week also...
hoo hoo, and wait til they play the stoolers....hoo hoo hooooooo....fucking embarrasing. They are back to square 1, 1999...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login



