Skip to content

***Official Browns @ Seahawks Game Day Thread***

The Browns Board
70 31 3.6k
  • Hi, Browns fans! 🙂 Our 3-8 Cleveland Browns visit the Pacific Northwest for the first time since 2003, when they play the Seattle Seahawks. Browns will also try to defeat the Seahawks in their home field since 1989 in both teams 18th all-time regular season meeting. Seahawks lead the all-time series 11-games to 6.

    Browns fans are also hoping Johnny Manziel can do an encore performance for his teammates and fans by doing another impressive performance to win for Cleveland.

    Seahawks defeated the Browns 34-7 in their last regular season visit in Seattle back on October 30, 2003. WR Andre King returned a blocked punt for 28 yards for Cleveland's only scoring with 4:23 remaining in the game, after the Seahawks scored the first 34 points.

    Browns last win in Seattle way was way back on November 12, 1989. Seahawks QB David Kreig threw an 8-yard touchdown pass to Brian Blades, but the Browns scored the rest of the game. Tim Manoa ran a 1-yard TD, Bernie Kosar then threw a 17-yard pass to Lawyer Tillman, an Matt Bahr kicked both his 29-yard FG, and his 2 PAT's to secure thr 17-7 win.

    Browns won the last two regular season meetings at Cleveland, winning 33-30 in overtime on November 4, 2007, and most recently , Phil Dawson outdueled Steve Hauschka, with his 52 and 53 yard field goals to win 6-3 at First Energy Stadium back on October 23, 2011.

    A mix of sunny and partly cloudy skies at 47 degrees, feels like 40 degrees, is the game forecast inside CenturyLink Field, for the 4:05PM Eastern Standard Time kickoff, along with 20% precipitation, 60% humidity, and south/southwestern winds at 15 miles per hour.

    I would also like to wish the Cleveland Browns Nation and fan club everywhere, and the registered users, members, and moderators here on The Browns Board, and Merry Christmas to you and your families, relatives, and close friends! 🙂

    NO injuries, hope Johnny Football and the Browns can do a repeat performance, and give Browns fans an early Christmas gift with a win from Seattle this afternoon, and GO BROWNS!!!!! 😎

    http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/schedule-and-events/game/2015/regular15

    http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/team/injury-report.html

    Browns @ Seahawks NFL On FOX TV Late Regional Single Header Coverage Map In Yellow:

    http://506sports.com/

  • Browns are 3-10 but same difference. That 6-3 win may be the worst browns win I have witnessed..

  • LOVE THIS GUY!

  • Browns are 3-10 but same difference. That 6-3 win may be the worst browns win I have witnessed..

    @bringbackbrownie2 said:

    Browns are 3-10 but same difference. That 6-3 win may be the worst browns win I have witnessed..

    I was at that game too.

    1974, Browns 7-0 over 49ers in pouring rain was another thriller I witnessed.

  • @bringbackbrownie2 said:

    Browns are 3-10 but same difference. That 6-3 win may be the worst browns win I have witnessed..

    I was at that game too.

    1974, Browns 7-0 over 49ers in pouring rain was another thriller I witnessed.

    @bob806 said:

    I was at that game too.

    1974, Browns 7-0 over 49ers in pouring rain was another thriller I witnessed.

    My Dad attempted to take me and my brother to that game.

    It was like a four hour drive from my little town in PA to Cleveland. We started out on a beautiful morning, but by the time we made the Ohio border is was a full out blizzard. we were forced of the road and ate at a Pizza Hut in Youngstown. Which was a big deal to me at age 10, because we didn't have anything like that where I came from.

    we listened to the game on the radio on the way home and Ken Brown scored our only touchdown and I used my imagination to see it, and I can still "see" it to this day.

    Turned out be a great memory.

    And shout out to my Steeler fan dad driving me to see an awful Browns team in a shitstorm.

    Zombo

  • 38-30 Browns

    Not confident we can win unless we score a lot, not confident we can score a lot on the road in Seattle.

    But, we'll do it anyway.

  • Browns Inactives--- Gilbert, Hawk, Winston, K. Williams, RB Daryl Richardson, OG Kaleb Johnson, WR Rannell Hall... Key Inactive Scumbags-- Kam Chancellor & M. Lynch (is only here to get paid)..

  • Browns Inactives--- Gilbert, Hawk, Winston, K. Williams, RB Daryl Richardson, OG Kaleb Johnson, WR Rannell Hall... Key Inactive Scumbags-- Kam Chancellor & M. Lynch (is only here to get paid)..

    @gumby73 said:

    Browns Inactives--- Gilbert, Hawk, Winston, K. Williams, RB Daryl Richardson, OG Kaleb Johnson, WR Rannell Hall... Key Inactive Scumbags-- Kam Chancellor & M. Lynch (is only here to get paid)..

    Oh no, no Bowe?

  • Sherman is Shakin in his Bowe. Got Bowe still oweing us 7.9 mill. Run you bitch run!!

  • @gumby73 said:

    Browns Inactives--- Gilbert, Hawk, Winston, K. Williams, RB Daryl Richardson, OG Kaleb Johnson, WR Rannell Hall... Key Inactive Scumbags-- Kam Chancellor & M. Lynch (is only here to get paid)..

    Oh no, no Bowe?

    @ibleedbrown said:

    Oh no, no Bowe?

    Bowe IS active for today's game.

  • John throws a laser beam touchdown and somehow the commentators talk about he should of ran. What a damn joke, but Manziel is giving me a chubby right now.

  • so far so good. i'm excited to see what pryor can do

  • Manziel lobbin tuddies

  • I'm so glad Justin Gilbert doesn't play over the elite group of corners we have out there. I mean the depth is so good it is completely understandable that he gets buried on the depth chart.

  • Huh, Cleveland up on Seattle by seven... OK. Not a bad start.

  • Man I can't stand empty back sets

  • Can't get either Johnny or Josh in 3rd and 14

  • Can we just talk about how good Bademosi is? I'll tell ya what being Pettine's guy really shows on the field because he's shining out there.

  • Can we just talk about how good Bademosi is? I'll tell ya what being Pettine's guy really shows on the field because he's shining out there.

    @jrb12711 said:

    Can we just talk about how good Bademosi is? I'll tell ya what being Pettine's guy really shows on the field because he's shining out there.

    DBs are so bad they are giving the Big 12 cushion