Skip to content

Survey Wednesday Christmas Eve Eve

The Browns Board
31 16 1.0k
  • gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
    #22

    "He isn't Oher caliber."

    I see.

  • W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #23

    Movie Gipper.

    WSS

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #24

    Aha! I give racquetball lessons to the elderly. 😆 TexasAg

    **********************************************************

    😡

    I'm retired, not "elderly", and don't look a day over 45.

    I hear it all the time, I just tell em my secret is... I'm chronically immature....

  • U Unsympathetic wrote on last edited by
    #25

    VesnaKociper said:

    He isn't Oher caliber.

    I agree. Oher sucks. Oher is on his 3rd team in the last 3 years, and is about to be replaced at the end of this year.

    Oher wishes he was Joe Thomas' caliber.

  • Aha! I give racquetball lessons to the elderly. 😆 TexasAg

    **********************************************************

    😡

    I'm retired, not "elderly", and don't look a day over 45.

    I hear it all the time, I just tell em my secret is... I'm chronically immature....

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @calfoxwc said:

    Aha! I give racquetball lessons to the elderly. 😆 TexasAg

    **********************************************************

    😡

    I'm retired, not "elderly", and don't look a day over 45.

    I hear it all the time, I just tell em my secret is... I'm chronically immature....

  • @calfoxwc said:

    Aha! I give racquetball lessons to the elderly. 😆 TexasAg

    **********************************************************

    😡

    I'm retired, not "elderly", and don't look a day over 45.

    I hear it all the time, I just tell em my secret is... I'm chronically immature....

    Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #27

    @texasag1969 said:

    Whenever I see this commercial, I could reach through the TV and punch that little bastard!

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #28

    Joe was a foundational pick... same as any LT. And he has been a great one. Anyone with a hint of ability to judge talent knows this.

    That the Browns' organization has failed to build upon him is not Joe's fault.

  • Here are this week's Survey questions. Give your opinions.

    1. Who was the worst Head Coach in Cleveland Browns history?

    2. If you say that Alex Mack did not deserve his Pro Bowl slot.....who would you have replaced him with?

    3. Will Brandon Weeden lead the Texans into the playoffs?

    4. Joe Thomas has joined an elite group of players to have been selected to the Pro Bowl in their first 9 seasons.......ONLY Lawrence Taylor, Jim Brown, Barry Sanders, and Mean Joe Greene hold that distinction. Is it fair to say that Joe Thomas....despite being on bad teams, is one of the greatest players of all time?

    5. What are you expecting Santa Claus to bring you?

    B BaconHound wrote on last edited by
    #29

    @the-gipper said:

    Here are this week's Survey questions. Give your opinions.

    1. Who was the worst Head Coach in Cleveland Browns history? Chris Palmer

    2. If you say that Alex Mack did not deserve his Pro Bowl slot.....who would you have replaced him with? Don't Care

    3. Will Brandon Weeden lead the Texans into the playoffs? No

    4. Joe Thomas has joined an elite group of players to have been selected to the Pro Bowl in their first 9 seasons.......ONLY Lawrence Taylor, Jim Brown, Barry Sanders, and Mean Joe Greene hold that distinction. Is it fair to say that Joe Thomas....despite being on bad teams, is one of the greatest players of all time? No

    5. What are you expecting Santa Claus to bring you? Clothes

  • Joe was a foundational pick... same as any LT. And he has been a great one. Anyone with a hint of ability to judge talent knows this.

    That the Browns' organization has failed to build upon him is not Joe's fault.

    B BaconHound wrote on last edited by
    #30

    @tour2ma said:

    Joe was a foundational pick... same as any LT. And he has been a great one. Anyone with a hint of ability to judge talent knows this.

    That the Browns' organization has failed to build upon him is not Joe's fault.

    I think both of these can be true without Thomas being one of the greatest of all times

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #31

    VesnaKociper said:

    The movie itself was a parody. Putney turned the boardroom into Kwanza. I stand by my statements about JT and Kosar being called intelligent. Seriously, the guy, big heart not debated, was one of the dumbest fuckers to put his helmet on. His post NFL life has been a disaster.

    The movie is funny as hell.

    Some of the smartest people in history have not necessarily been "wealthy". Note this about perhaps one of the ten smartest men in the history of the human race:

    Despite having sold his AC electricity patents, Nikola Tesla was impoverished and in debt when he died.

    You are using your computer today via a system invented by Tesla.

    So....being wealthy is not a matter of intellect.