Skip to content

“Technically, (Cam Erving) has no clue what he's doing." – LeCharles Bentley

The Browns Board
24 15 1.1k
  • He's been pancaked so many times that IHOP has asked for an endorsement commercial. 😉

    @texasag1969 said:

    He's been pancaked so many times that IHOP has asked for an endorsement commercial. 😉

    And he should take them up on their offer!!

  • @tour2ma said:

    Agree, but also saw him as part of numerous double teams...

    I'm not an OL expert like you....so my definition of "looking better" is I didn't see him falling on his ass in the backfield over and over again.

    @mark-o said:

    I'm not an OL expert like you....so my definition of "looking better" is I didn't see him falling on his ass in the backfield over and over again.

    Expert? Moi? Nah... just an aficionado. And it helps when no one steps on Erving's foot.

    I do see potential in Cam. It's just that you don't draft OL potential in Rnd 1.

  • Buster Skrine got better every year. He worked on his game every offseason and studied game film to try to improve. Not that any of that will matter when the new regime comes in and they want to replace everyone with their own guys but still.....

    It would be nice if Cam was that way.

    WSS

  • @comeonman said:

    Not gonna be pretty when Mack leaves

    And Schwartz , too!

    @nickers said:

    And Schwartz , too!

    heh heh heh, looks like our draft picks are going to be more olinemen...great, just great...and the wheels on the bus go round and round...heheheheheeeee...what a fucking mess....