Drew Stanton
-
Stanton is no Kellen Clemens.
-
Stanton is no Kellen Clemens.
Stanton is no Kellen Clemens.
Or the "Moose, from Scapoose"
-
What ever Austin Davis fans. Lmao
-
Drew Stanton? I liked him when he was named Austin Davis - or Connor Shaw, I forget.
I've never seen all 3 in the same room at the same time.. coincidence?
-
Johnny Manziel will be our QB for the next decade at least
-
One Post From the Truth said:
Hes a free agent next year. Let's kick the tires.
Nyet. I think I would rather have Edwin Stanton.

-
I like Stanton I think he's a good kid and has never got his shot yet.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login