Chip Kelly fired
-
Source that did not want name made known says Haslam has already contacted Kelly agent.Kelly and Manziel would be a perfect match.
-
Source that did not want name made known says Haslam has already contacted Kelly agent.Kelly and Manziel would be a perfect match.
-
Source that did not want name made known says Haslam has already contacted Kelly agent.Kelly and Manziel would be a perfect match.
-
-
Except chip kelly is more the equivalent of Rosie Odonnel or Whoopie Goldberg
-
-
Let's just say that I would not object if I were to go where some men have gone before.

-
Here's to hoping.
In their days in LA.....the Rams had a bigger FRAK base than the Steelers and Cowboys. The "Hollywood" crowd were insufferable in their sucking up to them. It was as bad or worse than the Lakers.
And while I hate teams to move.....St. Louis did steal the Rams from LA, so for them anyway I wouldn't feel as bad about that team move as some others.
But the Raiders need to stay in Oakland and the Chargers need to stay in san diego in my opinion.
But, in St. Louis's defense, they were fucked over by a guy as bad as Modell: Bill Bidwill, when he moved the Cards to Arizona.
All because the league wouldn't do expansion properly....by giving a teams to cities that could have supported them.
And by not merging with the USFL when an idiot by the name of Donald Trump wanted to fight the NFL in court rather than do the right thing by competing with them on the field.
A man of extremely poor judgment.
Not fit to be an NFL owner? Possibly?
Not fit for some other jobs he may be after?
-
I heard from a guy who heard from another dude who said that Aaron Rodgers is headed to the Browns in the off season.
-
I heard from a guy who heard from another dude who said that Aaron Rodgers is headed to the Browns in the off season.
I heard from a guy who heard from another dude who said that Aaron Rodgers is headed to the Browns in the off season.
He is headed to the Browns in the offseason: The Browns Beach, Barbados:
http://www.tripadvisor.com/LocationPhotoDirectLink-g147262-i19456580-Barbados.html
-
I guess great minds think alike. I am willing to share Scarlett if you are willing to share Jessica.
I'm down, though I may have to rescind Alba and go with Lacey Chabbert.
-
I guess great minds think alike. I am willing to share Scarlett if you are willing to share Jessica.
I'm down, though I may have to rescind Alba and go with Lacey Chabbert.
-
-
If this happens, the Browns will have to prove to me that it works before I start watching them again on Sundays. I'm gonna have to read in the paper some W's. Cause no way i'm gonna continue the rain or shine fanboyism that I currently have with the Browns. Right now, they can go 0-16 and i'm still they're boy if they're building something. I'm just gonna stop watching football till I hear either we're winning or Chip Kelly is fired....so best bets are i'll only be away for a year. Cause no way that clown show goes even 2 years.
omg just the thought of this is irritating. It can't happen. No way. I know Jimmy wanted him 2 years ago but if he still wants him after his NFL audition I Philly..........fuck I have no hope for the brown with an owner that stupid.
-
-
Don't know her.....you need to provide proof of life.
Google. Worth a google.
-
Here's to hoping.
In their days in LA.....the Rams had a bigger FRAK base than the Steelers and Cowboys. The "Hollywood" crowd were insufferable in their sucking up to them. It was as bad or worse than the Lakers.
And while I hate teams to move.....St. Louis did steal the Rams from LA, so for them anyway I wouldn't feel as bad about that team move as some others.
But the Raiders need to stay in Oakland and the Chargers need to stay in san diego in my opinion.
But, in St. Louis's defense, they were fucked over by a guy as bad as Modell: Bill Bidwill, when he moved the Cards to Arizona.
All because the league wouldn't do expansion properly....by giving a teams to cities that could have supported them.
And by not merging with the USFL when an idiot by the name of Donald Trump wanted to fight the NFL in court rather than do the right thing by competing with them on the field.
A man of extremely poor judgment.
Not fit to be an NFL owner? Possibly?
Not fit for some other jobs he may be after?
Bill Bidwill moved the team from St. Louis because he had to. Fans wouldn't come to the games and revenue was so important in the pre cap era. Bidwill had to pay to play at Bush stadium. They were not fucked over. They fucked themselves.In their days in LA.....the Rams had a bigger FRAK base than the Steelers and Cowboys. The "Hollywood" crowd were insufferable in their sucking up to them. It was as bad or worse than the Lakers.
And while I hate teams to move.....St. Louis did steal the Rams from LA, so for them anyway I wouldn't feel as bad about that team move as some others.
But the Raiders need to stay in Oakland and the Chargers need to stay in san diego in my opinion.
But, in St. Louis's defense, they were fucked over by a guy as bad as Modell: Bill Bidwill, when he moved the Cards to Arizona.
All because the league wouldn't do expansion properly....by giving a teams to cities that could have supported them.
And by not merging with the USFL when an idiot by the name of Donald Trump wanted to fight the NFL in court rather than do the right thing by competing with them on the field.
A man of extremely poor judgment.
Not fit to be an NFL owner? Possibly?
Not fit for some other jobs he may be after?
-
now reports of Pagano gone. Interest if Pet is fired?
-
god not another word about chip Kelly lest this feckless FO gets some kind of wind that Browns fans would be pumped for this. I need to see about 10-20 more "no" meme's before i'm confident this is squelched. None of this energy made into the troposphere of the universe. Let no football god think for a nanosecond we want this.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login