What about Dak Prescott?
-
NO
-
He doesn't have the Tebow wind up but he does suffer from tap dancing like Johnny and not planting to throw.
Unusual approach to post videos that disprove your assessment...
I've never thought a QB bouncing on his toes was a bad thing... keeps his feet alive until he needs them planted. Dak sets and transfer weight to his target on throw after over-the-top throw in those vids.
At least that's what I see...
Can't remember Tebow doing that...
-
He doesn't have the Tebow wind up but he does suffer from tap dancing like Johnny and not planting to throw.
Unusual approach to post videos that disprove your assessment...
I've never thought a QB bouncing on his toes was a bad thing... keeps his feet alive until he needs them planted. Dak sets and transfer weight to his target on throw after over-the-top throw in those vids.
At least that's what I see...
Can't remember Tebow doing that...
Unusual approach to post videos that disprove your assessment...
I've never thought a QB bouncing on his toes was a bad thing... keeps his feet alive until he needs them planted. Dak sets and transfer weight to his target on throw after over-the-top throw in those vids.
At least that's what I see...
Can't remember Tebow doing that...
I didn't post the videos to prove or disprove anything. I put them up because Mud and some others had said they hadn't seen much of him.
The bowl game I watched and in the LSU game, I saw him doing some pretty awful footwork when throwing the football ala Johnny the other day. If there are other games that people want to post that would be helpful. I have already stated I am willing to change my opinion if others can prove otherwise. I am leery of QBs coming out of that style of offense.
-
You watching Cook against 'Bama?
-
You really do have to wonder about the guy if his teammates didn't vote him as a captain.
-
You really do have to wonder about the guy if his teammates didn't vote him as a captain.
You really do have to wonder about the guy if his teammates didn't vote him as a captain.
Someone else said it...he's the real life Bo Callahan without the heisman.
-
Hell no!
-
After watching the bowl game, I see a smaller Tebow clone in Prescott. I could be speaking out of school and someone else could show me the error of my evaluation.
After watching the bowl game, I see a smaller Tebow clone in Prescott. I could be speaking out of school and someone else could show me the error of my evaluation.
They did both play under Dan Mullen.
You could use Dak Prescott like Cam Newton. Which is to say, in addition to normal QB runs like the zone read and draw, you can run normal running plays with him. Counter, power, Iso, whatever.
I like it.
-
Jake Rudock. Best QB in the draft.
-
Almost, try againLes Horvath?
Almost, try again
Vic Janowicz?
-
Or maybe Kevin Hogan in 4th-5th round?
I like Hogan but I don't think he'll even make it to the 3rd round.
Mike
I like Hogan but I don't think he'll even make it to the 3rd round.
Mike
You mean he will go earlier? He isn't rated all that high in most of the services....but you never know.....we still have like 4 months to figure things out.
-
Almost, try again
Vic Janowicz?
2 down 4 to goVic Janowicz?
-
If Dak Prescott is the answer, I'm not sure what the question is.
He's not an NFL starter - because he's not appreciably better than JFF.
He's not an alcoholic, so he's got that going for him.
-
2 down 4 to goVic Janowicz?
2 down 4 to go
Hopalong Cassady?
-
Anyone named Gunner has to be a winner
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login