mario wlliams
-
On the flip side, if we were to sign him and draft Bosa or Buckner, we could very easily transition to a mean 4-3.
On the flip side, if we were to sign him and draft Bosa or Buckner, we could very easily transition to a mean 4-3.
Draft Bosa? Dude you're crazy why? There's two Tom Brady's in this draft and we have to take one of them so we can cut him in two years....duhhhh!!! What are you thinking?
-
On the flip side, if we were to sign him and draft Bosa or Buckner, we could very easily transition to a mean 4-3.
Draft Bosa? Dude you're crazy why? There's two Tom Brady's in this draft and we have to take one of them so we can cut him in two years....duhhhh!!! What are you thinking?
Draft Bosa? Dude you're crazy why? There's two Tom Brady's in this draft and we have to take one of them so we can cut him in two years....duhhhh!!! What are you thinking?
Don't worry, he's firmly in #CampGoff
-
of course he was fishing. I for one am all in on the next new kid who I get to watch do cool shit on our sideline like Talk to McCown/Davis through a headset and give the guys high fives as they come off the field. I totally want that guys jersey .
-
of course he was fishing. I for one am all in on the next new kid who I get to watch do cool shit on our sideline like Talk to McCown/Davis through a headset and give the guys high fives as they come off the field. I totally want that guys jersey .
of course he was fishing. I for one am all in on the next new kid who I get to watch do cool shit on our sideline like Talk to McCown/Davis through a headset and give the guys high fives as they come off the field. I totally want that guys jersey .
I love this idea you have that one player is going to come in and suddenly make our D elite, like the Cleveland Broncos (now *that* is fishing). Sorry, but a QB drumpfs all other position if there's a guy that can make you set at a position.
-
of course he was fishing. I for one am all in on the next new kid who I get to watch do cool shit on our sideline like Talk to McCown/Davis through a headset and give the guys high fives as they come off the field. I totally want that guys jersey .
I love this idea you have that one player is going to come in and suddenly make our D elite, like the Cleveland Broncos (now *that* is fishing). Sorry, but a QB drumpfs all other position if there's a guy that can make you set at a position.
I love this idea you have that one player is going to come in and suddenly make our D elite, like the Cleveland Broncos (now *that* is fishing). Sorry, but a QB drumpfs all other position if there's a guy that can make you set at a position.
1) I have zero confidence that guy is in this draft. Zero. I see nothing but maybe's and projects.
2) Bosa or some other front 4 guy isn't going to make our line elite by himself. Of course not. But alongside Shelton, Meder and if we were next level we'd go out and get Mario and Long, or both. But even just Bosa and Orchard as our edges i'd be "very" happy with in terms of building something on defense.
Even if one of these kids is money, I have zero interest in watching a young promising qb die behind our offensive line that has to deal with constant pass rushing because our defense can't stop shit so opposing defense's just pin their ears back and get after the new kid. If our offense is constantly playing from behind it doesn't matter who's QB.
-
i'll tell you what though, if we went out and got Long, Wiliams and Laurinaitis...gave em good two year deals.....I might shut up about a defensive player at #2. Then i'd be ok with a QB unless we lose Schwartz, in which case I want Tunsil.
-
of course he was fishing. I for one am all in on the next new kid who I get to watch do cool shit on our sideline like Talk to McCown/Davis through a headset and give the guys high fives as they come off the field. I totally want that guys jersey .
I love this idea you have that one player is going to come in and suddenly make our D elite, like the Cleveland Broncos (now *that* is fishing). Sorry, but a QB drumpfs all other position if there's a guy that can make you set at a position.
-
-
-
I would take Williams in a hot second.....his pass rush is exactly what we need up front.....
And, rather than wait for the cut(which might get him cheaper).....Id offer Kruger and a later pick(we have a bunch of 5's)(Mingo too)....
That way we dump our overpriced pass rusher, making room for the REAL pass rusher AND cover a good part of his contract too
I would take Williams in a hot second.....his pass rush is exactly what we need up front.....
And, rather than wait for the cut(which might get him cheaper).....Id offer Kruger and a later pick(we have a bunch of 5's)(Mingo too)....
That way we dump our overpriced pass rusher, making room for the REAL pass rusher AND cover a good part of his contract too
no doubt...williams would be great...i don't know about kruger...i think he had an off yr and can still play...from my understanding, they had him do different things last season vs the season before...i'd try to keep kruger...get rid of mingo would be a better option, i think he is a huge bust...
-
I would take Williams in a hot second.....his pass rush is exactly what we need up front.....
And, rather than wait for the cut(which might get him cheaper).....Id offer Kruger and a later pick(we have a bunch of 5's)(Mingo too)....
That way we dump our overpriced pass rusher, making room for the REAL pass rusher AND cover a good part of his contract too
no doubt...williams would be great...i don't know about kruger...i think he had an off yr and can still play...from my understanding, they had him do different things last season vs the season before...i'd try to keep kruger...get rid of mingo would be a better option, i think he is a huge bust...
no doubt...williams would be great...i don't know about kruger...i think he had an off yr and can still play...from my understanding, they had him do different things last season vs the season before...i'd try to keep kruger...get rid of mingo would be a better option, i think he is a huge bust...
He's cut
-
no doubt...williams would be great...i don't know about kruger...i think he had an off yr and can still play...from my understanding, they had him do different things last season vs the season before...i'd try to keep kruger...get rid of mingo would be a better option, i think he is a huge bust...
He's cut
-
I dunno if they would come here but at least i'd like to hear the browns are trying to make an offer to bring Wiliams and/or Long into Cleveland. With those two guys and possibly Laurinaitis we have the brewings of finally having an upper tier defense. I guess with Armonty probably being out of the NFL might as well keep Kruger as depth, let him play out his contract. If we brought both of those guys in Kruger is immediately 2nd string no question. But not hearing of any interest from the Browns on these guys means Horton wants to keep doing the same old even if it means leaving two "elite" players out there that you could bring in and pace them with decent quality depth that we have here. A rotation along the DE spots of Orchard, Williams and Long...no one could argue that doesn't have the makings of a nasty run defending pass rush.
-
Charles Johnson released by the Panthers. So Long, Williams and Johnson are on the mkt. Any combination of those two, or just one coupled with our current guys....would be a significant upgrade. All are stout run defenders too...especially Johnson.
-
I dunno if they would come here but at least i'd like to hear the browns are trying to make an offer to bring Wiliams and/or Long into Cleveland. With those two guys and possibly Laurinaitis we have the brewings of finally having an upper tier defense. I guess with Armonty probably being out of the NFL might as well keep Kruger as depth, let him play out his contract. If we brought both of those guys in Kruger is immediately 2nd string no question. But not hearing of any interest from the Browns on these guys means Horton wants to keep doing the same old even if it means leaving two "elite" players out there that you could bring in and pace them with decent quality depth that we have here. A rotation along the DE spots of Orchard, Williams and Long...no one could argue that doesn't have the makings of a nasty run defending pass rush.
I dunno if they would come here but at least i'd like to hear the browns are trying to make an offer to bring Wiliams and/or Long into Cleveland. With those two guys and possibly Laurinaitis we have the brewings of finally having an upper tier defense
Im all in on this.....
-
When can FAs be signed?
-
When can FAs be signed?
When can FAs be signed?
Same date the Browns can release JM, March 9.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login