Skip to content

Yo, Dan... stop it.

Political Discussion
7 4 723
  • http://www.bostonherald.com/news/us_politi...position=recent

    Herald Pulse

    How do you grade President Obama’s performance so far?

    6% - 90-plus, the markets show life

    3% - 50-plus, half of his ideas make sense

    9% - 40 or less, I expected better

    78% - 20 or under, insulting Special Olympics didn’t help

    4% - Incomplete, too soon to tell

    Poll Closed: 2009-03-25

    Total Votes: 10,261

    Pollster John Zogby said his poll will show Americans split on the president’s performance. He said the score factors out to “about 50-50.”

    The poll, released this afternoon, shows the president’s “excellent or good” job performance rating hitting 49 percent, down 3 points from a March 5 Zogby poll. Other poll highlights include:

    • 50 percent rate Obama’s performance as “fair or good.”

    • 1 percent are not sure about the president’s performance.

    • 45 percent believe the nation is heading in the right direction, an upward trend.

    • 91 percent of Democrats rate the president favorably.

    • 14 percent of Republicans support his performance in office.

    Some polls show Obama coasting with a 65 percent job approval, but not in Zogby’s tally.

    “The numbers are going down,” Zogby told the Herald. “It’s not because of the gaffes, but a combination of high expectations and that things aren’t moving fast enough with the economy.”

    Zogby said any stumbling does serve as “red-meat fodder” for administration antagonists.

    As for the president’s love of the limelight, it could backfire, according to a media watcher.

    “I thought he overexposed himself weeks ago,” said Tobe Berkovitz, associate dean of Boston University’s College of Communication.

    “I wonder when the public will say ‘Instead of being in front of the camera, be in front of a spreadsheet.’ ”

  • Cal:

    Get help, man. There are way more important things to worry about.

    Seriously. I can point you in the right direction.

    I'm 100% serious.

  • Maybe its because he dosn't have a single thought of his own. Most Americans dont want socilism they want the ability to be free to make their own decisions.

    noseImage6.jpg

  • Well, I tried to get along with mz the pussy. But now, he's po'd that the truth about Obama falling in the polls has

    him engraged...

    so he strikes back at me.

    mz the pussy, grow up a bit - I just posted the truth about a poll and Obama's falling numbers.

    Deal with it. It's reality. That's what a person needs "help" with, if they can't cope.

  • Cal:

    Get help, man. There are way more important things to worry about.

    Seriously. I can point you in the right direction.

    I'm 100% serious.

    mz. said:

    Cal:

    Get help, man. There are way more important things to worry about.

    Just what would those things be considering this is a Political Discussion forum mz the pussy?

    🤔

    WSS

  • mz. said:

    Cal:

    Get help, man. There are way more important things to worry about.

    Just what would those things be considering this is a Political Discussion forum mz the pussy?

    🤔

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Just what would those things be considering this is a Political Discussion forum mz the pussy?

    🤔

    WSS

    Anything but voodoo.

  • "45 percent believe the nation is heading in the right direction, an upward trend."

    That means 55% of the people in this country think we are headed IN THE WRONG DIRECTION.

    Therefore, as I said repeatedly in the past. the bark is falling off the ugly Obama tree.

    (and there are some libs who drool at the idea of seeing his naked trunk.)

    yikes.