Skip to content

How to fix the Browns for the 2016 season (2.0 version)

The Browns Board
17 14 1.0k
  • You forgot the part about where Haslem rubs a magic lamp to produce a genie that will magically make this master plan of yours come to fruition. Let's try and stay in the realm of possibility. What on Earth makes you think any of these big name players or coaches would come to Cleveland?

    T Tiott wrote on last edited by Tiott
    #4

    @osiris said:

    You forgot the part about where Haslem rubs a magic lamp to produce a genie that will magically make this master plan of yours come to fruition. Let's try and stay in the realm of possibility. What on Earth makes you think any of these big name players or coaches would come to Cleveland?

    I don't know. That's their job, not mine. Charlie Strong has had 2 consecutive losing season and he still attracs a lot of prospect. Thet have to get it done. So pay these guys.

    Players want to play with LeBron. 2 years ago the cavs were disfonctional. He brought a new culture. It ain't got nothing to do with Cleveland. Bring these coaches. The rest will take care of itself.

  • RichiswhereR Richiswhere wrote on last edited by
    #5

    Yeah I really like Whoever (STC) pure fucking genius.

  • Yeah I really like Whoever (STC) pure fucking genius.

    One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @richiswhere said:

    Yeah I really like Whoever (STC) pure fucking genius.

    Lmmfao!

    I like how no o linemen make the draft board as well.

  • bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
    #7

    If only it were so easy

  • C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #8

    the Goff pick would go down in infamy as one of the worst top pick in NFL history.

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #9

    Does Tiott ryhme with idiot

  • B BaconHound wrote on last edited by
    #10

    Shit let's just wait and take Shaq Lawson in the 6th round

  • W Why wrote on last edited by
    #11

    Prayers and burnt offerings

  • KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by
    #12

    Cut manziel...I quit reading here. Trade him for picks to Dallas

  • Cut manziel...I quit reading here. Trade him for picks to Dallas

    B BaconHound wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @kvoethe said:

    Cut manziel...I quit reading here. Trade him for picks to Dallas

    Don't think you'll get much for him, maybe a 4th or 5th rounder

  • MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by
    #14

    I doubt he's worth that much, but someone might give a 7th.....and Id trade him ANYWHERE but Dallas.....just to be a dick.....

  • Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #15

    Fire Ray Farmer, Mike Pettine, Jim O'Neil, Chris Tabor

    Hire Eliot Wolf/Eric DeCosta (GM), Adam Gase (HC), Jim Schwartz (DC)

    Release Dwayne Bowe, Jim Dray, Randy Starks, Johnson Bademosi

    Resign Tashaun Gipson, Travis Benjamin, and Travis Coons

    Sign Muhammad Wilkerson, Peyton Manning, Mario Williams

    Trade Johnny Manziel + 2016 3rd to Dallas for 2016 2nd.

    Draft :

    First Round : Joey Bosa, DE Ohio State

    Second Round : Carson Wentz, QB North Dakota State

    Second Round (2) : Reggie Ragland/Scooby Wright ILB Alabama/Arizona

    Fourth Round : Kendell Beckwith, LB LSU

    Fifth Round : Demarcus Robinson, WR Florida

    Sixth Round : Tyler Higbee, TE Western Kentucky

    Seventh Round : Nick Kwiatkowski, ILB West Virginia

    Undrafted free agents/compensatory picks/late round picks:

    Blake Frohnapfel, QB UMass

    Brandon Doughty, QB Western Kentucky

    De'Vondre Campbell OLB Minnesota

    Go into the season with Peyton Manning as QB1, Josh McCown QB2, Wentz QB3.

    Duke can be utilized like Forte has been in Chicago.

    Gordon at WR1, Robinson/Pryor at WR2, Benjamin in the slot.

    Obviously there are holes in this, I just scrambled to write something down while pooping. I will revisit it when I'm not furious.

  • I doubt he's worth that much, but someone might give a 7th.....and Id trade him ANYWHERE but Dallas.....just to be a dick.....

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @mudfly said:

    I doubt he's worth that much, but someone might give a 7th.....and Id trade him ANYWHERE but Dallas.....just to be a dick.....

    And I'd trade him to Dallas..........just to be a dick to them. 😄

  • I doubt he's worth that much, but someone might give a 7th.....and Id trade him ANYWHERE but Dallas.....just to be a dick.....

    B BaconHound wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @mudfly said:

    I doubt he's worth that much, but someone might give a 7th.....and Id trade him ANYWHERE but Dallas.....just to be a dick.....

    You may be 100% correct. If you don't think he'll be on the team next year why not wait until he is cut