Skip to content

we don't need to draft any pass rushers

The Browns Board
20 10 665
  • we'll see. I think they make it to the AFC champ. Obviously they'll probably meet NE there so i'm not going to predict anything past that. But if that defense can rough brady up they ahve a chance.

  • @clevfan4life said:

    Our pass rush is right there. I think one more year with the same dudes and we'll see some sack records broken.

    🙄😒😡

    Are you drinking grain alcohol today or am I completely swinging and missing on the sarcasm?

    @flugel said:

    Are you drinking grain alcohol today or am I completely swinging and missing on the sarcasm?

    You shouldn't be swinging Tom, you should be swigging something. Only way to dull the pain.

  • @flugel said:

    Are you drinking grain alcohol today or am I completely swinging and missing on the sarcasm?

    utterly missing. lols. It's ok though i'm too numb to be mad.

    @clevfan4life said:

    utterly missing. lols. It's ok though i'm too numb to be mad.

    LOL! phew... The Austin Power-less stuff was right on the money. There's countless reasons that kid didn't have a job; but good ole Johnny gave us no other choice but to blow off what Pittsburgh was gift wrapping virtually all day long.

  • @flugel said:

    Are you drinking grain alcohol today or am I completely swinging and missing on the sarcasm?

    You shouldn't be swinging Tom, you should be swigging something. Only way to dull the pain.

    @hoorta said:

    You shouldn't be swinging Tom, you should be swigging something. Only way to dull the pain.

    LOL! Just stay clear of that stuff Ghoolie drinks that gets him horny for male Steeler fans and/or sumo wrestlers wearing jock straps only. Creepy stuff.

  • yes the Browns need offensive lineman, but priority has to be defensive front so DE/OLB'er. Has to be.

  • I honestly thought you were serious, 4Life. Was doubting your sanity,

    That's on me.

  • I honestly thought you were serious, 4Life. Was doubting your sanity,

    That's on me.

    @mr.-make-believe said:

    I honestly thought you were serious, 4Life. Was doubting your sanity,

    That's on me.

    what, you don't think we're "right there" on our pass rush? I mean the QB only has 8-10 seconds to throw the ball........ONLY!!! I mean i just don't know how they ever get the ball downfield.....guys are on their horse getting to the QB it's a sight i tellya

  • @clevfan4life said:

    utterly missing. lols. It's ok though i'm too numb to be mad.

    LOL! phew... The Austin Power-less stuff was right on the money. There's countless reasons that kid didn't have a job; but good ole Johnny gave us no other choice but to blow off what Pittsburgh was gift wrapping virtually all day long.

    @flugel said:

    LOL! phew... The Austin Power-less stuff was right on the money. There's countless reasons that kid didn't have a job; but good ole Johnny gave us no other choice but to blow off what Pittsburgh was gift wrapping virtually all day long.

    yeah pretty much. With the exception of Antonio Brown, obviously...that Pgh team hasn't surrounded Ben with much.

  • What I was hoping Farmer was going to do is completely focus his first two years on defense. If I were king it would be defense, defense, defense unless something too good to pass up presented itself. I don't care if at the end of year 2 the offense was averaging 10 points a game if my team had an identity.

  • What I was hoping Farmer was going to do is completely focus his first two years on defense. If I were king it would be defense, defense, defense unless something too good to pass up presented itself. I don't care if at the end of year 2 the offense was averaging 10 points a game if my team had an identity.

    @baconhound said:

    What I was hoping Farmer was going to do is completely focus his first two years on defense. If I were king it would be defense, defense, defense unless something too good to pass up presented itself. I don't care if at the end of year 2 the offense was averaging 10 points a game if my team had an identity.

    See: Rams, St Louis/LA

  • I hear a lot from fans and pundits and analysts speaking of the difference between the way certain defensive players were used between 14 + 15.

    How much has the defensive scheme changed? If it is a fair amount couldn't this be one of the problems with the pass rush?

    WSS