Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. HOORAY?!....wheres that at?

HOORAY?!....wheres that at?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
27 Posts 17 Posters 1.2k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Mudfly MudflyM Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Dedicated One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
    • 7k Posts
    • 1k Reputation
    MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Just wondering where the party thread is for all those who prayed for this wonderful day to happen....

    According to my calculations, about 217 of you should be dancing in the streets right now....

    So....where ya all celebrating at????

    Browns149B Tim Couch Pulls OutT 2 Replies Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • Mudfly MudflyM Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Dedicated One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
      • 7k Posts
      • 1k Reputation
      MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by
      #2

      are ya excited about the snappy new GM....Shashi???.....

      Lets dance!!!

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • flyingfooldoug flyingfooldougF One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
        • 4k Posts
        • 728 Reputation
        flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by
        #3

        I'm thinking that the big difference between Sashi and Ray will be a swallow over spit for jiminy

        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • bbedward bbedwardB Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
          • 9k Posts
          • 1k Reputation
          bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
          #4

          It will be really depressing when names like Gase and Marrone start to come off the market.

          Although I'm not crazy about Marrone that much - but I expect all the other teams to grab the big names in the coming weeks and we'll hire Mike Pettine.

          Mark OM 1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • bbedwardB bbedward

            It will be really depressing when names like Gase and Marrone start to come off the market.

            Although I'm not crazy about Marrone that much - but I expect all the other teams to grab the big names in the coming weeks and we'll hire Mike Pettine.

            Mark O Mark OM Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
            • 6k Posts
            • 1k Reputation
            Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @bbedward said:

            It will be really depressing when names like Gase and Marrone start to come off the market.

            Although I'm not crazy about Marrone that much - but I expect all the other teams to grab the big names in the coming weeks and we'll hire Mike Pettine.

            I"m not wild about a guy who chose to walk away and take 4 million rather than coach.

            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • beare B One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
              • 585 Posts
              • 60 Reputation
              B beare wrote on last edited by
              #6

              i got feeling it will end up marrone

              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • MudflyM Mudfly

                Just wondering where the party thread is for all those who prayed for this wonderful day to happen....

                According to my calculations, about 217 of you should be dancing in the streets right now....

                So....where ya all celebrating at????

                Browns149 Browns149B Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                • 10k Posts
                • 2k Reputation
                Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @mudfly said:

                Just wondering where the party thread is for all those who prayed for this wonderful day to happen....

                According to my calculations, about 217 of you should be dancing in the streets right now....

                So....where ya all celebrating at????

                Where would you be celebrating if we stayed the course?

                I'm not celebrating, but keeping the incompetence that was here wasn't going to help either

                This team has very very very very little talent. After 2 years and numerous draft picks and cap space for 2 years we got this group of over paid old guy garbage

                "And they don't really know even what they're talkin' about And I can't imagine what empty heads can achieve."
                MudflyM 1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • MudflyM Mudfly

                  Just wondering where the party thread is for all those who prayed for this wonderful day to happen....

                  According to my calculations, about 217 of you should be dancing in the streets right now....

                  So....where ya all celebrating at????

                  Tim Couch Pulls Out Tim Couch Pulls OutT Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                  • 8k Posts
                  • 1k Reputation
                  Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @mudfly said:

                  Just wondering where the party thread is for all those who prayed for this wonderful day to happen....

                  According to my calculations, about 217 of you should be dancing in the streets right now....

                  So....where ya all celebrating at????

                  At your moms house

                  I'm awesome, and I fuck dolphins. Ghoolie 12/2/2012: I have absolutely no skills, training or pride
                  MudflyM cdl15C 2 Replies Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • Browns149B Browns149

                    @mudfly said:

                    Just wondering where the party thread is for all those who prayed for this wonderful day to happen....

                    According to my calculations, about 217 of you should be dancing in the streets right now....

                    So....where ya all celebrating at????

                    Where would you be celebrating if we stayed the course?

                    I'm not celebrating, but keeping the incompetence that was here wasn't going to help either

                    This team has very very very very little talent. After 2 years and numerous draft picks and cap space for 2 years we got this group of over paid old guy garbage

                    Mudfly MudflyM Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Dedicated One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                    • 7k Posts
                    • 1k Reputation
                    MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @browns149 said:

                    This team has very very very very little talent. After 2 years and numerous draft picks and cap space for 2 years we got this group of over paid old guy garbage

                    You should be tho.....after weeks of begging, you finally get your wish and arent happy about it?....

                    Doug Marrone will probably simply adjust the scheme and we win 12 games next year .....counting on it....

                    Browns149B 1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out

                      @mudfly said:

                      Just wondering where the party thread is for all those who prayed for this wonderful day to happen....

                      According to my calculations, about 217 of you should be dancing in the streets right now....

                      So....where ya all celebrating at????

                      At your moms house

                      Mudfly MudflyM Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Dedicated One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                      • 7k Posts
                      • 1k Reputation
                      MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by Mudfly
                      #10

                      @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

                      At your moms house

                      Fuck you Couch......dont be talking about my Mother you fucking little punk....and Im serious as shit....

                      Tim Couch Pulls OutT T 2 Replies Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • MudflyM Mudfly

                        @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

                        At your moms house

                        Fuck you Couch......dont be talking about my Mother you fucking little punk....and Im serious as shit....

                        Tim Couch Pulls Out Tim Couch Pulls OutT Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                        • 8k Posts
                        • 1k Reputation
                        Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @mudfly said:

                        Fuck you Couch......dont be talking about my Mother you fucking little punk....and Im serious as shit....

                        Not your literal mother. Just figuratively.

                        I wouldn't stoop that low, regardless of how dumb some of the shit you say is.

                        I'm awesome, and I fuck dolphins. Ghoolie 12/2/2012: I have absolutely no skills, training or pride
                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out

                          @mudfly said:

                          Just wondering where the party thread is for all those who prayed for this wonderful day to happen....

                          According to my calculations, about 217 of you should be dancing in the streets right now....

                          So....where ya all celebrating at????

                          At your moms house

                          cdl15 cdl15C Very Popular
                          • 2k Posts
                          • 112 Reputation
                          cdl15C cdl15 wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

                          At your moms house

                          Ah the good ole days of high school bathroom banter. How fitting

                          "We are Americans. We don't quit doing something because it's wrong. We just keep doing the wrong thing till it turns out right." Browns maybe the most American Football team ever.
                          Tim Couch Pulls OutT 1 Reply Last reply
                          👍
                          Quote Reply
                          • stillmotion stillmotionS Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                            • 2k Posts
                            • 453 Reputation
                            stillmotionS stillmotion wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            Fuck yeah! go Sashi!

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • MudflyM Mudfly

                              @browns149 said:

                              This team has very very very very little talent. After 2 years and numerous draft picks and cap space for 2 years we got this group of over paid old guy garbage

                              You should be tho.....after weeks of begging, you finally get your wish and arent happy about it?....

                              Doug Marrone will probably simply adjust the scheme and we win 12 games next year .....counting on it....

                              Browns149 Browns149B Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                              • 10k Posts
                              • 2k Reputation
                              Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              @mudfly said:

                              You should be tho.....after weeks of begging, you finally get your wish and arent happy about it?....

                              Doug Marrone will probably simply adjust the scheme and we win 12 games next year .....counting on it....

                              Where is the talent?

                              The former GM acquired very very little talent?

                              How can you defend him?

                              The last 2 drafts were AWEFUL. We still have millions in cap space that he didn't use

                              We have Dwayne Bowe and Terrelle Pryor DIRECTLY because of Farmer

                              Not to mention signing Austin Davis........ He might be. The worst Browns Qb I've seen since Paul MacDonald

                              YEAH I WENT THERE AND IM OLD ENOUGH TO REMEMBER THAT FOOL

                              "And they don't really know even what they're talkin' about And I can't imagine what empty heads can achieve."
                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • cdl15C cdl15

                                @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

                                At your moms house

                                Ah the good ole days of high school bathroom banter. How fitting

                                Tim Couch Pulls Out Tim Couch Pulls OutT Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                • 8k Posts
                                • 1k Reputation
                                Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                @cdl15 said:

                                Ah the good ole days of high school bathroom banter. How fitting

                                Now you're getting it.

                                I'm awesome, and I fuck dolphins. Ghoolie 12/2/2012: I have absolutely no skills, training or pride
                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • jrb12711 jrb12711J Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                  • 5k Posts
                                  • 1k Reputation
                                  jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  Because if you read what people like me were actually saying no one is fucking happy about it man. You mofos act like just because I wanted Pettine gone I am just jumping for joy. No shit I am not, but it does not change my opinion that Pettine was a loser coach. of course it sucks we have to spin the wheel again when all I want is a damn winner. So no, I do not need a woohoo thread when you clearly desparately need it to bicker like a child.

                                  Jesus some of you people must be dreadful to talk to in person.

                                  Mark OM 1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • jrb12711J jrb12711

                                    Because if you read what people like me were actually saying no one is fucking happy about it man. You mofos act like just because I wanted Pettine gone I am just jumping for joy. No shit I am not, but it does not change my opinion that Pettine was a loser coach. of course it sucks we have to spin the wheel again when all I want is a damn winner. So no, I do not need a woohoo thread when you clearly desparately need it to bicker like a child.

                                    Jesus some of you people must be dreadful to talk to in person.

                                    Mark O Mark OM Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                    • 6k Posts
                                    • 1k Reputation
                                    Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    @jrb12711 said:

                                    Because if you read what people like me were actually saying no one is fucking happy about it man. You mofos act like just because I wanted Pettine gone I am just jumping for joy. No shit I am not, but it does not change my opinion that Pettine was a loser coach. of course it sucks we have to spin the wheel again when all I want is a damn winner. So no, I do not need a woohoo thread when you clearly desparately need it to bicker like a child.

                                    Jesus some of you people must be dreadful to talk to in person.

                                    But no coach worth anything will take this job knowing he has 2 years or less to turn it around. That was alwasy the point..

                                    Browns149B 1 Reply Last reply
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • medicineman medicinemanM
                                      • 2k Posts
                                      • 185 Reputation
                                      medicinemanM medicineman wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      I agree Mark O and Chud only had 1 fucking year to turn it around, at some point a guy will come in with atleast 3 or 4 year commitment at what point do you not blame the coach rather than the players?

                                      RichiswhereR 1 Reply Last reply
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • Mark OM Mark O

                                        @jrb12711 said:

                                        Because if you read what people like me were actually saying no one is fucking happy about it man. You mofos act like just because I wanted Pettine gone I am just jumping for joy. No shit I am not, but it does not change my opinion that Pettine was a loser coach. of course it sucks we have to spin the wheel again when all I want is a damn winner. So no, I do not need a woohoo thread when you clearly desparately need it to bicker like a child.

                                        Jesus some of you people must be dreadful to talk to in person.

                                        But no coach worth anything will take this job knowing he has 2 years or less to turn it around. That was alwasy the point..

                                        Browns149 Browns149B Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                        • 10k Posts
                                        • 2k Reputation
                                        Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        @mark-o said:

                                        But no coach worth anything will take this job knowing he has 2 years or less to turn it around. That was alwasy the point..

                                        I've been saying it for years and years

                                        You can get ANY coach you want........... PAY THE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!

                                        Somehow,Lerner Jr. got Holmgren to come here, it was STRAIGHT CASH , HOMEY

                                        Stop messing around with Sasha and no name coaches and give someone $18 million to fix this CRAP

                                        And get Jimmy and his wife the HELLLLLLLLLL out of the way

                                        "And they don't really know even what they're talkin' about And I can't imagine what empty heads can achieve."
                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • Opal312 Opal312O
                                          • 2k Posts
                                          • 100 Reputation
                                          Opal312O Opal312 wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          No one is celebrating. Everyone knew they were getting fired and for good reason. Farmer and Pettine could not see eye to eye and neither was a take charge guy. Now that might be because Haslam interferes but we don't know for sure. Neither Farmer nor Pettine was worth keeping. Why? Because every GM wants their own people.

                                          If Haslam hires another coach before a GM then he's repeating the same mistake. Groundhog Day!

                                          As for Sushi Brown, I never heard of this person! What is his job?

                                          DAMN THE TORPEDOES! FULL SPEED AHEAD!
                                          Mark OM 1 Reply Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate