Skip to content

HOORAY?!....wheres that at?

The Browns Board
27 17 1.2k
  • VesnaKociper said:

    Mudfly, COuch isn't a punk, he's a cunt.

    That's about right.

    I'm something you've never dealt with before.

  • No one is celebrating. Everyone knew they were getting fired and for good reason. Farmer and Pettine could not see eye to eye and neither was a take charge guy. Now that might be because Haslam interferes but we don't know for sure. Neither Farmer nor Pettine was worth keeping. Why? Because every GM wants their own people.

    If Haslam hires another coach before a GM then he's repeating the same mistake. Groundhog Day!

    As for Sushi Brown, I never heard of this person! What is his job?

    @opal312 said:

    If Haslam hires another coach before a GM then he's repeating the same mistake. Groundhog Day!

    As for Sushi Brown, I never heard of this person! What is his job?

    Well..that's already happened.

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    At your moms house

    Fuck you Couch......dont be talking about my Mother you fucking little punk....and Im serious as shit....

    @mudfly said:

    Fuck you Couch......dont be talking about my Mother you fucking little punk....and Im serious as shit....

    settle down mudfly. 'Your mom' is never a literal statement. No one knows your mother.

  • I agree Mark O and Chud only had 1 fucking year to turn it around, at some point a guy will come in with atleast 3 or 4 year commitment at what point do you not blame the coach rather than the players?

    @medicineman said:

    I agree Mark O and Chud only had 1 fucking year to turn it around, at some point a guy will come in with atleast 3 or 4 year commitment at what point do you not blame the coach rather than the players?

    but Chud had talent on his team you know Campbell, Weeden, McGhee, Little, Bess .........
  • VesnaKociper said:

    Mudfly, COuch isn't a punk, he's a cunt.

    Thanks for the clarification. Updated my spreadsheet.

  • VesnaKociper said:

    In all honesty, what's the big deal here?

    It's not like Farmer and Pettine were accomplishing anything. So we get someone new to deliver our shit. I believe that with an easy schedule, the right coach, and 8 new offensive linemen, the Browns will equal this year's performance, and maybe go 4 - 12.

    Hey genius, 4-12 would be an improvement. I like the name- with Sushi Brown is charge, the Browns are going to stink like a long dead fish. It's nothing we're not used to. 😉

  • VesnaKociper said:

    In all honesty, what's the big deal here?

    It's not like Farmer and Pettine were accomplishing anything.

    But with Sashi mediating, just think of the possibilities...