A positive article on Sashi Brown
-
No doubt it can. Initially it was only applied to batting in baseball... then came pitching... and now fielding. It's a matter of resources accumulating data and crunching the numbers.
It would seem to be more suited for free agents than the college draft, just because of the variables in college football.
Maybe I'm wrong but I would imagine the dedication personality etc wouldn't be measured on the calculator as easily.
WSS
It would seem to be more suited for free agents than the college draft, just because of the variables in college football.
Maybe I'm wrong but I would imagine the dedication personality etc wouldn't be measured on the calculator as easily.
Agree... more data should lead to better evaluations of play, but I think finding middling FA's that thrive in certain roles/situations may be the approach's greatest strength.
Measuring personal characteristics is always going to be more subjective, but systematic testing and interviewing can yield crunchable data that ends up being useful.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login