Dynamic Trio?
-
I think they have to dump Manziel right now before anyone considers the HC job. Now that I found out the rumors were true about Manziel showing up drunk; it makes sense they said he had a concussion. They're still holding out hope Jerry Jones will trade for him.
The whole world now knows he was in Vegas! Dump him now and find a coach who has experience with quarterbacks. Pagano maybe.
I think they have to dump Manziel right now before anyone considers the HC job. Now that I found out the rumors were true about Manziel showing up drunk; it makes sense they said he had a concussion. They're still holding out hope Jerry Jones will trade for him.
The whole world now knows he was in Vegas! Dump him now and find a coach who has experience with quarterbacks. Pagano maybe.
What does this have at all to do with this thread?
-
How long have the Patriots been running the same system basically?
WSS
-
How long have the Patriots been running the same system basically?
WSS
How long have the Patriots been running the same system basically?
WSS
Not sure if your question is rhetorical - kind of like, "Doesn't the Offense kind of run itself" - or if you are really asking?
I don't know the answer to the latter but it is somewhere close to, "a very long time'.
Probably since Andy Weiss was there. Remember him?
Just like with the Defense.................Remember Romeo?
-
replace McDaniels with Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, and I'm on board...
-
I think they have to dump Manziel right now before anyone considers the HC job. Now that I found out the rumors were true about Manziel showing up drunk; it makes sense they said he had a concussion. They're still holding out hope Jerry Jones will trade for him.
The whole world now knows he was in Vegas! Dump him now and find a coach who has experience with quarterbacks. Pagano maybe.
I think they have to dump Manziel right now before anyone considers the HC job. Now that I found out the rumors were true about Manziel showing up drunk; it makes sense they said he had a concussion. They're still holding out hope Jerry Jones will trade for him.
The whole world now knows he was in Vegas! Dump him now and find a coach who has experience with quarterbacks. Pagano maybe.
We're trading him, but can't do it until draft day.
I think we can negotiate before draft day, just can't make the trade.
We're going to get something for him, maybe a 5th or something from jerrah
-
How about these guys to run the Browns:
VPOFO: Sashi Brown
HC: Josh McDaniels
DOPP: Eliot Wolf
Kind of a new version of this:

How about these guys to run the Browns:
VPOFO: Sashi Brown
HC: Josh McDaniels
DOPP: Eliot Wolf
Kind of a new version of this:

not mcdaniels, plz no....i don't know who at this point, but plz, not mcdaniels...
-
McCown, Johnson & Pryor?
-
All this BS just happened. Plenty more to come out in the wash. If I was JM I'd hide and watch.
As for the triplets heck yes.
-
How long have the Patriots been running the same system basically?
WSS
How long have the Patriots been running the same system basically?
WSS
If by "system" you mean the front office/coaching structure...I think it has been this way since fairly early in BBs career there. Certainly since he won 3 SBs in 4 years...where he has been the man on top....essentially. Though, even BB has to answer to the team President. In fact....in my opinion, Jimmy Haslam is modeling the Browns after the Patriots.
Jimmy is Chairman and CEO.....as is Robert Kraft.
Sachi Brown is the equivalent of this guy:
PRESIDENTJonathan A. Kraft is the president of The Kraft Group, the holding company of the Kraft family's varied business interests. He is also the president of the four-time Super Bowl Champion New England Patriots. As president of the Patriots, Kraft oversees the management and strategic planning of each department within the organization. He also works closely with his father to represent the Patriots in all league matters and serves on multiple NFL owner committees.
Now Sachi Brown may not be the owner's son like Jonathan Kraft is.....but it is essentially the same position (or will some argue he is more like Alec Schreiner?)
Then there is the HC.
Then under them is the DOPP....in the Pats it is this guy:
DIRECTOR OF PLAYER PERSONNELNick Caserio was named director of player personnel on Feb. 21, 2008, after serving in a number of roles for the Patriots' personnel department and coaching staff. He enters his 13th season with the Patriots in 2013 and his 11th season in player personnel.
Remember that Scott Pioli used to have that job......but both Pioli and Caserio were subordinate to BB.
So, the fact of the matter is that I don't think the Browns are doing things much different that what the defending Super Bowl Champions are doing.
So......why would people bitch about that model?. (other than perhaps the reliance on analytics)
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
