Skip to content

Who's Your Guess?

The Browns Board
90 35 3.8k
  • Mike HM Mike H wrote on last edited by
    #16

    Probably Marrone.

  • S SPEK216 wrote on last edited by
    #17

    Adam Gase HC

    Peyton Manning GM

  • Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #18

    Marrone wears a visor so he's out.

    I say it's someone we haven't heard about yet because all the names we've heard will take the other jobs that are better than the Browns job. We end up with the 49ers offensive coordinator who just got fired because Chip Kelly or whoever doesn't want him on his staff.

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #19

    It's early, but I'll play:

    1) If Pagano is fired, then Pags is my 1st choice.

    2) If Pags isn't fired, then Marrone is my guess.

  • It's early, but I'll play:

    1) If Pagano is fired, then Pags is my 1st choice.

    2) If Pags isn't fired, then Marrone is my guess.

    Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @d-bone said:

    2) If Pags isn't fired, then Marrone is my guess.

    Can't have a coach who wears a visor....they look stupid unless you're a girl.

  • Mike HM Mike H wrote on last edited by
    #21

    I read somewhere that Pagano would not even consider Browns job. Looking for link.

  • @d-bone said:

    2) If Pags isn't fired, then Marrone is my guess.

    Can't have a coach who wears a visor....they look stupid unless you're a girl.

    D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @mark-o said:

    Can't have a coach who wears a visor....they look stupid unless you're a girl.

    lol agree. In the women's softball world a lot of male coaches wear a visor................. But not this one, ever.

  • @mark-o said:

    Can't have a coach who wears a visor....they look stupid unless you're a girl.

    lol agree. In the women's softball world a lot of male coaches wear a visor................. But not this one, ever.

    One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @d-bone said:

    lol agree. In the women's softball world a lot of male coaches wear a visor................. But not this one, ever.

    John McEnroe anyone? Anyone?
  • I read somewhere that Pagano would not even consider Browns job. Looking for link.

    D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @mike-h said:

    I read somewhere that Pagano would not even consider Browns job. Looking for link.

    He's a smart coach......... But in all seriousness, that sucks bad, but I'm not surprised.

  • @d-bone said:

    lol agree. In the women's softball world a lot of male coaches wear a visor................. But not this one, ever.

    John McEnroe anyone? Anyone?
    Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #25

    One Post From the Truth said:

    John McEnroe anyone? Anyone?

    He never wore a visor....

  • One Post From the Truth said:

    John McEnroe anyone? Anyone?

    He never wore a visor....

    One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @mark-o said:

    He never wore a visor....

    He probably has...got me.
  • @mark-o said:

    He never wore a visor....

    He probably has...got me.
    Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #27

    One Post From the Truth said:

    He probably has...got me.

    Nope...no chance...

  • C cuwoohio wrote on last edited by
    #28

    While I'm not sure I like the pick, I have a gut feeling Chip Kelly will somehow end up here. He is a bit of an odd duck, (no pun intended) but a couple of other Browns coaches in the past were too. Belichick, and Paul Brown. Lombardi was quirky to, and all 3 have had the term genius applied to them. Kelley is different for sure, but that isn't a reason pass on him. His ego might draw him to a team like the Browns.

  • While I'm not sure I like the pick, I have a gut feeling Chip Kelly will somehow end up here. He is a bit of an odd duck, (no pun intended) but a couple of other Browns coaches in the past were too. Belichick, and Paul Brown. Lombardi was quirky to, and all 3 have had the term genius applied to them. Kelley is different for sure, but that isn't a reason pass on him. His ego might draw him to a team like the Browns.

    Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #29

    @cuwoohio said:

    While I'm not sure I like the pick, I have a gut feeling Chip Kelly will somehow end up here. He is a bit of an odd duck, (no pun intended) but a couple of other Browns coaches in the past were too. Belichick, and Paul Brown. Lombardi was quirky to, and all 3 have had the term genius applied to them. Kelley is different for sure, but that isn't a reason pass on him. His ego might draw him to a team like the Browns.

    Can we release or trade Johnny Shitshow before we hire Kelly?

  • @cuwoohio said:

    While I'm not sure I like the pick, I have a gut feeling Chip Kelly will somehow end up here. He is a bit of an odd duck, (no pun intended) but a couple of other Browns coaches in the past were too. Belichick, and Paul Brown. Lombardi was quirky to, and all 3 have had the term genius applied to them. Kelley is different for sure, but that isn't a reason pass on him. His ego might draw him to a team like the Browns.

    Can we release or trade Johnny Shitshow before we hire Kelly?

    C cuwoohio wrote on last edited by
    #30

    @mark-o said:

    Can we release or trade Johnny Shitshow before we hire Kelly?

    I would hope that happens regardless of who the coach is.

  • @cuwoohio said:

    While I'm not sure I like the pick, I have a gut feeling Chip Kelly will somehow end up here. He is a bit of an odd duck, (no pun intended) but a couple of other Browns coaches in the past were too. Belichick, and Paul Brown. Lombardi was quirky to, and all 3 have had the term genius applied to them. Kelley is different for sure, but that isn't a reason pass on him. His ego might draw him to a team like the Browns.

    Can we release or trade Johnny Shitshow before we hire Kelly?

    One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
    #31

    @mark-o said:

    Can we release or trade Johnny Shitshow before we hire Kelly?

    Keeping him would only be able to suspend him without pay once the substance abuse suspensions start. Yes I feel where you're coming from but it would only be a knee jerk reaction costing cap room.
  • @mark-o said:

    Can we release or trade Johnny Shitshow before we hire Kelly?

    Keeping him would only be able to suspend him without pay once the substance abuse suspensions start. Yes I feel where you're coming from but it would only be a knee jerk reaction costing cap room.
    C cuwoohio wrote on last edited by
    #32

    One Post From the Truth said:

    Keeping him would only be able to suspend him without pay once the substance abuse suspensions start. Yes I feel where you're coming from but it would only be a knee jerk reaction costing cap room.

    It's time for a knee jerk reaction with JM.

  • @mark-o said:

    Can we release or trade Johnny Shitshow before we hire Kelly?

    Keeping him would only be able to suspend him without pay once the substance abuse suspensions start. Yes I feel where you're coming from but it would only be a knee jerk reaction costing cap room.
    Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #33

    One Post From the Truth said:

    Keeping him would only be able to suspend him without pay once the substance abuse suspensions start. Yes I feel where you're coming from but it would only be a knee jerk reaction costing cap room.

    I don't care about the cap room. Im terrified of Chip Kelly as head coach and wanting to go forward with the drunk midget as his QB.

  • Opal312O Opal312 wrote on last edited by
    #34

    I'm an old "gal" but I agree! No coach with a visor! Only professional women golfers wear visors! And "Chuckie" he wore a visor. I still have my "Chuckie" doll hoping someday it will be worth money!

  • bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
    #35

    The Chip Kelly and Manziel combo is fine by me.

    ....as long as it isn't in Cleveland.