Skip to content

Who's Your Guess?

The Browns Board
90 35 3.8k
  • It's early, but I'll play:

    1) If Pagano is fired, then Pags is my 1st choice.

    2) If Pags isn't fired, then Marrone is my guess.

  • It's early, but I'll play:

    1) If Pagano is fired, then Pags is my 1st choice.

    2) If Pags isn't fired, then Marrone is my guess.

    @d-bone said:

    2) If Pags isn't fired, then Marrone is my guess.

    Can't have a coach who wears a visor....they look stupid unless you're a girl.

  • I read somewhere that Pagano would not even consider Browns job. Looking for link.

  • @d-bone said:

    2) If Pags isn't fired, then Marrone is my guess.

    Can't have a coach who wears a visor....they look stupid unless you're a girl.

    @mark-o said:

    Can't have a coach who wears a visor....they look stupid unless you're a girl.

    lol agree. In the women's softball world a lot of male coaches wear a visor................. But not this one, ever.

  • @mark-o said:

    Can't have a coach who wears a visor....they look stupid unless you're a girl.

    lol agree. In the women's softball world a lot of male coaches wear a visor................. But not this one, ever.

    @d-bone said:

    lol agree. In the women's softball world a lot of male coaches wear a visor................. But not this one, ever.

    John McEnroe anyone? Anyone?
  • I read somewhere that Pagano would not even consider Browns job. Looking for link.

    @mike-h said:

    I read somewhere that Pagano would not even consider Browns job. Looking for link.

    He's a smart coach......... But in all seriousness, that sucks bad, but I'm not surprised.

  • @d-bone said:

    lol agree. In the women's softball world a lot of male coaches wear a visor................. But not this one, ever.

    John McEnroe anyone? Anyone?

    One Post From the Truth said:

    John McEnroe anyone? Anyone?

    He never wore a visor....

  • One Post From the Truth said:

    John McEnroe anyone? Anyone?

    He never wore a visor....

    @mark-o said:

    He never wore a visor....

    He probably has...got me.
  • @mark-o said:

    He never wore a visor....

    He probably has...got me.

    One Post From the Truth said:

    He probably has...got me.

    Nope...no chance...

  • While I'm not sure I like the pick, I have a gut feeling Chip Kelly will somehow end up here. He is a bit of an odd duck, (no pun intended) but a couple of other Browns coaches in the past were too. Belichick, and Paul Brown. Lombardi was quirky to, and all 3 have had the term genius applied to them. Kelley is different for sure, but that isn't a reason pass on him. His ego might draw him to a team like the Browns.

  • While I'm not sure I like the pick, I have a gut feeling Chip Kelly will somehow end up here. He is a bit of an odd duck, (no pun intended) but a couple of other Browns coaches in the past were too. Belichick, and Paul Brown. Lombardi was quirky to, and all 3 have had the term genius applied to them. Kelley is different for sure, but that isn't a reason pass on him. His ego might draw him to a team like the Browns.

    @cuwoohio said:

    While I'm not sure I like the pick, I have a gut feeling Chip Kelly will somehow end up here. He is a bit of an odd duck, (no pun intended) but a couple of other Browns coaches in the past were too. Belichick, and Paul Brown. Lombardi was quirky to, and all 3 have had the term genius applied to them. Kelley is different for sure, but that isn't a reason pass on him. His ego might draw him to a team like the Browns.

    Can we release or trade Johnny Shitshow before we hire Kelly?

  • @cuwoohio said:

    While I'm not sure I like the pick, I have a gut feeling Chip Kelly will somehow end up here. He is a bit of an odd duck, (no pun intended) but a couple of other Browns coaches in the past were too. Belichick, and Paul Brown. Lombardi was quirky to, and all 3 have had the term genius applied to them. Kelley is different for sure, but that isn't a reason pass on him. His ego might draw him to a team like the Browns.

    Can we release or trade Johnny Shitshow before we hire Kelly?

    @mark-o said:

    Can we release or trade Johnny Shitshow before we hire Kelly?

    I would hope that happens regardless of who the coach is.

  • @cuwoohio said:

    While I'm not sure I like the pick, I have a gut feeling Chip Kelly will somehow end up here. He is a bit of an odd duck, (no pun intended) but a couple of other Browns coaches in the past were too. Belichick, and Paul Brown. Lombardi was quirky to, and all 3 have had the term genius applied to them. Kelley is different for sure, but that isn't a reason pass on him. His ego might draw him to a team like the Browns.

    Can we release or trade Johnny Shitshow before we hire Kelly?

    @mark-o said:

    Can we release or trade Johnny Shitshow before we hire Kelly?

    Keeping him would only be able to suspend him without pay once the substance abuse suspensions start. Yes I feel where you're coming from but it would only be a knee jerk reaction costing cap room.
  • @mark-o said:

    Can we release or trade Johnny Shitshow before we hire Kelly?

    Keeping him would only be able to suspend him without pay once the substance abuse suspensions start. Yes I feel where you're coming from but it would only be a knee jerk reaction costing cap room.

    One Post From the Truth said:

    Keeping him would only be able to suspend him without pay once the substance abuse suspensions start. Yes I feel where you're coming from but it would only be a knee jerk reaction costing cap room.

    It's time for a knee jerk reaction with JM.

  • @mark-o said:

    Can we release or trade Johnny Shitshow before we hire Kelly?

    Keeping him would only be able to suspend him without pay once the substance abuse suspensions start. Yes I feel where you're coming from but it would only be a knee jerk reaction costing cap room.

    One Post From the Truth said:

    Keeping him would only be able to suspend him without pay once the substance abuse suspensions start. Yes I feel where you're coming from but it would only be a knee jerk reaction costing cap room.

    I don't care about the cap room. Im terrified of Chip Kelly as head coach and wanting to go forward with the drunk midget as his QB.

  • I'm an old "gal" but I agree! No coach with a visor! Only professional women golfers wear visors! And "Chuckie" he wore a visor. I still have my "Chuckie" doll hoping someday it will be worth money!

  • The Chip Kelly and Manziel combo is fine by me.

    ....as long as it isn't in Cleveland.

  • @nickers said:

    Ghoulie!

    Oh Randal Graves (Jeff Anderson)? Lmao

    "One said:

    Oh Randal Graves (Jeff Anderson)? Lmao

    be418d45ba329dbb394e01bad84389e8.jpg

  • The Chip Kelly and Manziel combo is fine by me.

    ....as long as it isn't in Cleveland.

    @bbedward said:

    The Chip Kelly and Manziel combo is fine by me.

    ....as long as it isn't in Cleveland.

    Exactly....

  • Eric Mangini 2

    @bammer said:

    Eric Mangini 2

    ^^ this