Coughlin out
-
-
I'm sure he was willing to stay there a bit longer, but it was sort of a forced situation at that point. They were just done with each other.
I suspect he might be done for good, but he might still wanna coach from a warm booth as an assistant somewhere until he turns into dirt like Lebeau
-
Hell yes great coach.
-
I'm sure he was willing to stay there a bit longer, but it was sort of a forced situation at that point. They were just done with each other.
I suspect he might be done for good, but he might still wanna coach from a warm booth as an assistant somewhere until he turns into dirt like Lebeau
I'm sure he was willing to stay there a bit longer, but it was sort of a forced situation at that point. They were just done with each other.
I suspect he might be done for good, but he might still wanna coach from a warm booth as an assistant somewhere until he turns into dirt like Lebeau
I think his retirement was encouraged...
But he could also work a warm sideline. Might be the prefect candidate for the Miami opening. Certainly strikes me as a better choice than Shanny Sr. who apparently is scheduled to interview for the opening.
-
I'm sure he was willing to stay there a bit longer, but it was sort of a forced situation at that point. They were just done with each other.
I suspect he might be done for good, but he might still wanna coach from a warm booth as an assistant somewhere until he turns into dirt like Lebeau
I think his retirement was encouraged...
But he could also work a warm sideline. Might be the prefect candidate for the Miami opening. Certainly strikes me as a better choice than Shanny Sr. who apparently is scheduled to interview for the opening.
I think his retirement was encouraged...
But he could also work a warm sideline. Might be the prefect candidate for the Miami opening. Certainly strikes me as a better choice than Shanny Sr. who apparently is scheduled to interview for the opening.
Holmgren and Shanny Sr are also interested in the 49ers gig I believe.
Holmgren is getting up there in years too now, hard to see him getting away from pina colodas and sitting on his ass all the time.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login