Browns Board Mock Draft
-
We got all 7 in last time.
-
I think it may be a bit early to start...but you can be the Commish if you want.
-
When is the combine? And when is the senior bowl ?
Basically have two months between Combine and the Draft.
January 18 – Deadline for college players that are underclassmen to apply for special eligibility. A list of players who are accepted into the NFL Draft will be transmitted to clubs on January 22.
January 23 – East-West Shrine Game, Tropicana Field, St. Petersburg, Florida.
January 24 – AFC and NFC Championship Games.
January 30 – Senior Bowl, Ladd-Peebles Stadium, Mobile, Alabama.
January 31 – NFL Pro Bowl, Aloha Stadium, Honolulu, Hawaii.
January 31 – An assistant coach, whose team is participating in the Super Bowl, who has previously interviewed for another club’s head coaching job may have a second interview with such club no later than the Sunday preceding the Super Bowl.
February 7 – Super Bowl 50, Levi’s Stadium, Santa Clara, California.
February 16 – First day for clubs to designate Franchise or Transition Players.
February 23-29 – Combine Timing and Testing, Lucas Oil Stadium, Indianapolis, Indiana.
March 7 – Prior to 4:00 p.m., New York time, deadline for clubs to designate Franchise or Transition Players.
March 6-9 – Beginning at 12 noon, New York time, clubs are permitted to contact, and enter into contract negotiations with the certified agents of players who will become Unrestricted Free Agents upon the expiration of their 2015 player contracts at 4:00 p.m., New York time, on March 9. However, a contract cannot be executed with a new club until 4:00 p.m., New York time, on March 9.
March 9 – The 2016 League Year and Free Agency period begin at 4:00 p.m., New York time.
March 9 – The first day of the 2016 League Year will end at 11:59:59 p.m., New York time, on March 9. Clubs will receive a personnel notice that will include all transactions submitted to the League office during the period between 4:00 p.m., New York time, and 11:59:59 p.m., New York time, on March 9.
March 9 – Trading period for 2016 begins at 4:00 p.m., New York time, after expiration of all 2015 contracts.
March 20-23 – Annual League Meeting, Boca Raton, Florida.
April 4 – Clubs that hired a new head coach after the end of the 2015 regular season may begin offseason workout programs.
April 18 – Clubs with returning head coaches may begin offseason workout programs.
April 22 – Deadline for Restricted Free Agents to sign Offer Sheets.
April 27 – Deadline for prior club to exercise Right of First Refusal to Restricted Free Agents.
April 28-30 – NFL Draft, Chicago, IL.
-
I'll sign up for the Titans.
-
Can I be Sashi and take the browns this year ?
-
Look forward to doing this again it is fun .....
-
Some time after FA - maybe beginning of april would give us enough time to go through a couple of rounds?
-
We got through 7 last year......... We should start mid March then all the big free agents would of moved ........FA starts 8th March I would say we start weekend of March 18th to 20th....starting at a weekend will allow us to get a good start with most people not working
-
Can i have the Rams?
-
I would love to be Sashi....please please please Can I Can I Can I ?
I promise to go the library and read everything on analytics if I can

-
I'll take the Cards.
-
I'll take the cowboys.
-
Combines over.....you can start it any time you like.
I will take the Cleveland Browns....or, it looks like someone else got first dibs. So, I don't know....I guess any random team will do.
Perhaps the Cowboys.....I can fuck them up as well as Jerry Jones.
-
Literally the post above yours.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login