Browns Board Mock Draft
-
.Gipper can you do what you did last year if you get the chance and show best available
Maybe, here and there. You will still need someone to take the Pats in lower rounds. I am not generally around on weekends....so figure that in.
-
Whenever a pick is made please PM the next person to pick ....we should finish it ok this year we started earlier.
And Pats still available for someone
-
With the first pick of the 2016 NFL draft the Titans take Johnny.....................oh wait...............Laremy Tunsil OT Ole Miss.
Edit-Now that it's active can we unpin it so it stays in the normal rotation? It will be easier for people to realize a pick has been made.
-
I can take the Patriots just to finish it off.
-
Suggest you start the thread over now that picks begin.
-
Ya, if you guys are starting, start a new thread with the draft order first and then picks to follow and I will unpin this one and pin that one.
Zombo
--seems early to start, no?
Zombo said:
Ya, if you guys are starting, start a new thread with the draft order first and then picks to follow and I will unpin this one and pin that one.
Zombo
--seems early to start, no?
April 28th. Not early if they want to try to get through 7 rounds. It has taken us over a week in the past to get the first round in.
-
Zombo said:
Ya, if you guys are starting, start a new thread with the draft order first and then picks to follow and I will unpin this one and pin that one.
Zombo
--seems early to start, no?
April 28th. Not early if they want to try to get through 7 rounds. It has taken us over a week in the past to get the first round in.
April 28th. Not early if they want to try to get through 7 rounds. It has taken us over a week in the past to get the first round in.
Sure, but this time tomorrow the browns (currently on the clock here) might have a new presumed starting QB.
-
Ya, if you guys are starting, start a new thread with the draft order first and then picks to follow and I will unpin this one and pin that one.
Zombo
--seems early to start, no?
Zombo said:
Ya, if you guys are starting, start a new thread with the draft order first and then picks to follow and I will unpin this one and pin that one.
Zombo
--seems early to start, no?
Sounds Like A Plan
-
OK so as we have the chance of going QB through the FA route I was going to reach for one of the QB's ......did not really want to so I am glad I can take one of the best players available ....Ramsey or Bosa
With the 2nd pick in the 2016 NFL draft The Cleveland Browns select
JOEY BOSA - DE - OHIO STATE
-
Zombo said:
Ya, if you guys are starting, start a new thread with the draft order first and then picks to follow and I will unpin this one and pin that one.
Zombo
--seems early to start, no?
April 28th. Not early if they want to try to get through 7 rounds. It has taken us over a week in the past to get the first round in.
April 28th. Not early if they want to try to get through 7 rounds. It has taken us over a week in the past to get the first round in.
I was more concerned with letting free agency play out so that the draft is a more accurate reflection.
No one cares about the late rounds, I'm out after one or two rounds.
Zombo
-
It's getting late here and Im on the clock after the chargers, I'll take a look in the morning.
-
gumbychec from Pats has thrown his red challenge flag & darren15 hates Pats rebuilding
Truth, your lucky or paid him off
. Good Luck Mr. Make Believe.. -
1. Tennesse Titans - TexasAg1969
2. Cleveland Browns - darren15
3. San Diego Chargers - Flyin J
4. Dallas Cowboys - gftChris
5. Jacksonville Jaguars - darren15
6. Baltimore Ravens - cd15
7. San Francisco 49ers - cdl15
8. Miami Dolphins - Zombo
9. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Mudfly
10. New York Giants mr make-believe
11. Chicago Bears - Mudfly
12. New Orleans Saints - Brownsnmopar
13. Philadelphia Eagles - GftChris
14. Oakland Raiders - One Post From The Truth
15. LA Rams - stillmotion
16. Detroit Lions - Flyin J
17. Atlanta Falcons- Tour2ma
18. Indianapolis Colts - Tour2ma
19. Buffalo Bills - Brownsnmopar
20. New York Jets - Comeonman
21. Washington Redskins - Comeonman
22. Houston Texans - The Gipper
23. Minnesota Vikings - The Gipper
24. Cincinnati Bengals - Vagitron
25. Pittsburgh Steelers - Vagitron
26. Seattle Seahawks - andeftw
27. Green Bay Packers - andeftw
28. Kansas City Chiefs - Taco918
29. New England Patriots (forfeited) ---------------- unsympathetic ( see you in round 2 )

30. Arizona Cardinals - One Post From The Truth
31. Carolina Panthers - Gumby73
32. Denver Broncos- TexasAg1969
-
Couple thoughts here......
1) Im already confused by which thread is gonna be used.....are we picking on one and totaling things on the other?
2) I know its only day 2. so understand some people may not know this has started.....but if we can go 24 hrs per pick this is gonna take foreverrrrrrrrrrrrr.....is there a system in place for someone to make the selection for missing posters?
-
Couple thoughts here......
1) Im already confused by which thread is gonna be used.....are we picking on one and totaling things on the other?
2) I know its only day 2. so understand some people may not know this has started.....but if we can go 24 hrs per pick this is gonna take foreverrrrrrrrrrrrr.....is there a system in place for someone to make the selection for missing posters?
Couple thoughts here......
1) Im already confused by which thread is gonna be used.....are we picking on one and totaling things on the other?
2) I know its only day 2. so understand some people may not know this has started.....but if we can go 24 hrs per pick this is gonna take foreverrrrrrrrrrrrr.....is there a system in place for someone to make the selection for missing posters?
I thought we were going to get a picks thread going and place it in the regular rotation rather than pin it. It's far easier to spot that way. I would also hope we put a 12 hour time limit and allow anyone to make a pick for them if they miss their time. Last year the person making a pick would send a pm to the next picker to let them know they were on the clock.
Edit: I sent a PM to Flyin J that he is on the clock until 730 pm today to make his pick.
-
I done another thread for picks only .........once the pick has been made in here I will update the pick on the other thread .....if anyone says there is a better option I am fine with that.
This thread can discuss picks as well as them being made
-
Can we unpin this so it gets in the regular rotation? Far easier to spot then.
-
7:30?.....gtfo....so, Ill plan to be back wednesday to make my pick....ha!

Darren....Ill enter my vote for the picks to happen on the other thread, otherwise we have to bounce back and forth, which I think will create a lot of confusion....and we can leave this one for discussion of all things FA.....
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login