Skip to content

Browns Board Mock Draft

The Browns Board
856 22 20.5k
  • gumbychec from Pats has thrown his red challenge flag & darren15 hates Pats rebuilding 😛 Truth, your lucky or paid him off 😉. Good Luck Mr. Make Believe..

    @gumby73 said:

    gumbychec from Pats has thrown his red challenge flag & darren15 hates Pats rebuilding 😛 Truth, your lucky or paid him off 😉. Good Luck Mr. Make Believe..

    😉
  • 1. Tennesse Titans - TexasAg1969


    2. Cleveland Browns - darren15


    3. San Diego Chargers - Flyin J


    4. Dallas Cowboys - gftChris


    5. Jacksonville Jaguars - darren15


    6. Baltimore Ravens - cd15


    7. San Francisco 49ers - cdl15


    8. Miami Dolphins - Zombo


    9. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Mudfly


    10. New York Giants mr make-believe


    11. Chicago Bears - Mudfly


    12. New Orleans Saints - Brownsnmopar


    13. Philadelphia Eagles - GftChris


    14. Oakland Raiders - One Post From The Truth


    15. LA Rams - stillmotion


    16. Detroit Lions - Flyin J


    17. Atlanta Falcons- Tour2ma


    18. Indianapolis Colts - Tour2ma


    19. Buffalo Bills - Brownsnmopar


    20. New York Jets - Comeonman


    21. Washington Redskins - Comeonman


    22. Houston Texans - The Gipper


    23. Minnesota Vikings - The Gipper


    24. Cincinnati Bengals - Vagitron


    25. Pittsburgh Steelers - Vagitron


    26. Seattle Seahawks - andeftw


    27. Green Bay Packers - andeftw


    28. Kansas City Chiefs - Taco918


    29. New England Patriots (forfeited) ---------------- unsympathetic ( see you in round 2 ) 🙂


    30. Arizona Cardinals - One Post From The Truth


    31. Carolina Panthers - Gumby73


    32. Denver Broncos- TexasAg1969


  • Couple thoughts here......

    1) Im already confused by which thread is gonna be used.....are we picking on one and totaling things on the other?

    2) I know its only day 2. so understand some people may not know this has started.....but if we can go 24 hrs per pick this is gonna take foreverrrrrrrrrrrrr.....is there a system in place for someone to make the selection for missing posters?

  • Couple thoughts here......

    1) Im already confused by which thread is gonna be used.....are we picking on one and totaling things on the other?

    2) I know its only day 2. so understand some people may not know this has started.....but if we can go 24 hrs per pick this is gonna take foreverrrrrrrrrrrrr.....is there a system in place for someone to make the selection for missing posters?

    @mudfly said:

    Couple thoughts here......

    1) Im already confused by which thread is gonna be used.....are we picking on one and totaling things on the other?

    2) I know its only day 2. so understand some people may not know this has started.....but if we can go 24 hrs per pick this is gonna take foreverrrrrrrrrrrrr.....is there a system in place for someone to make the selection for missing posters?

    I thought we were going to get a picks thread going and place it in the regular rotation rather than pin it. It's far easier to spot that way. I would also hope we put a 12 hour time limit and allow anyone to make a pick for them if they miss their time. Last year the person making a pick would send a pm to the next picker to let them know they were on the clock.

    Edit: I sent a PM to Flyin J that he is on the clock until 730 pm today to make his pick.

  • I done another thread for picks only .........once the pick has been made in here I will update the pick on the other thread .....if anyone says there is a better option I am fine with that.

    This thread can discuss picks as well as them being made

  • Can we unpin this so it gets in the regular rotation? Far easier to spot then.

  • 7:30?.....gtfo....so, Ill plan to be back wednesday to make my pick....ha! 😉

    Darren....Ill enter my vote for the picks to happen on the other thread, otherwise we have to bounce back and forth, which I think will create a lot of confusion....and we can leave this one for discussion of all things FA.....

  • The San Diego Chargers select... Jalen Ramsey - S - Fla St

  • Once a pick is made, the person who made the pick needs to:

    • announce who is now on the clock; and
    • PM the next man up...

    Also would not hurt to make the posts with picks in them stand out...

    bold face at minimum...

    larger font even better...

  • Once a pick is made, the person who made the pick needs to:

    • announce who is now on the clock; and
    • PM the next man up...

    Also would not hurt to make the posts with picks in them stand out...

    bold face at minimum...

    larger font even better...

    @tour2ma said:

    Once a pick is made, the person who made the pick needs to:

    • announce who is now on the clock; and
    • PM the next man up...

    Also would not hurt to make the posts with picks in them stand out...

    bold face at minimum...

    larger font even better...

    GOOD IDEA

  • Don't know how to do fonts.

  • Fuck. I got to go To work a night shift hey man I'm free tomorrow all day tho. I got the Raiders and Cards so maybe I won't hold things up. Nite nite.

  • GFTChris is on the clock at pick #4 with the Cowboys

  • I'll grab a team if they're not full

  • I'll grab a team if they're not full

    @unsympathetic said:

    I'll grab a team if they're not full

    We're full, but a few of us have a couple of teams.

    If you'd take the Patriots, I'd give em to ya. If you want in.

  • Thanks, I will take them!

    I did just move to Cambridge a couple years ago for a great job......

  • Thanks, I will take them!

    I did just move to Cambridge a couple years ago for a great job......

    @unsympathetic said:

    Thanks, I will take them!

    I did just move to Cambridge a couple years ago for a great job......

    Done

  • another challenge flag is on the field 😮.....Darren "I hate them pats" 15

  • Hate the team, love the city. The combination of university density [harvard/MIT/tufts/brandeis/wellesley/bentley/northeastern/BC/BU and a lot more local college/cc/jc's] along with number of hospitals [i work in healthcare] makes it a great city for me.

    Plus, my hospital is next to the T..Until I took this job, I never realized how much better life could be if every day started with a 1/4 mile walk, sit, and another 1/4 mile walk to my desk..

    Of course, last winter was a hellscape.. Luckily, for the worst of it, I had a 2015 4Runner with locking differential because i was rear-ended by a State Farm auto insurance salesman - my car was waiting for parts the whole time.

  • I will give GFTchris until noon eastern Sunday to pick then we can consensus pick for the Cowboys if he has not selected