Browns Board Mock Draft
-
I'll grab a team if they're not full
I'll grab a team if they're not full
We're full, but a few of us have a couple of teams.
If you'd take the Patriots, I'd give em to ya. If you want in.
-
Thanks, I will take them!
I did just move to Cambridge a couple years ago for a great job......
-
Thanks, I will take them!
I did just move to Cambridge a couple years ago for a great job......
Thanks, I will take them!
I did just move to Cambridge a couple years ago for a great job......
Done
-
Hate the team, love the city. The combination of university density [harvard/MIT/tufts/brandeis/wellesley/bentley/northeastern/BC/BU and a lot more local college/cc/jc's] along with number of hospitals [i work in healthcare] makes it a great city for me.
Plus, my hospital is next to the T..Until I took this job, I never realized how much better life could be if every day started with a 1/4 mile walk, sit, and another 1/4 mile walk to my desk..
Of course, last winter was a hellscape.. Luckily, for the worst of it, I had a 2015 4Runner with locking differential because i was rear-ended by a State Farm auto insurance salesman - my car was waiting for parts the whole time.
-
I will give GFTchris until noon eastern Sunday to pick then we can consensus pick for the Cowboys if he has not selected
-
It's getting late here and Im on the clock after the chargers, I'll take a look in the morning.
-
You know when you're addicted to the Browns board and you rush home from work and check it. Whew! Glad I didn't miss anything.
-
Eek, Tunsil, Bosa, Ramsey - cowboys do not like this situation. Take BPA, Deforrest Buckner.
-
Jaguars have been unlike some teams spending money to improve themselves.
Some areas of consideration have been looked after in FA so the Jags can afford to take the best player left on the Defense
MYLES JACK - LB - UCLA
-
CD is on the clock with next 2 picks........PM sent
-
I would have picked him for them as well darren. Same too for the boys chris.
-
Bosa, Ramsey, Buckner and Jack......sheesh.....all my favorites for the Browns went fast.....
-
-
We will give CD until noon tomorrow eastern then make the 2 picks for him ......
-
Fair enough. Been giving 12 hours max per pick so that is reasonable.
-
Since it affects me I feel obliged to point out the eagles/dolphins trade involved swapping first round picks.
-
Since it affects me I feel obliged to point out the eagles/dolphins trade involved swapping first round picks.
Since it affects me I feel obliged to point out the eagles/dolphins trade involved swapping first round picks.
Thanks for the reminder.
I have changed the order ....it shows in the actual pic thread.
The GM before you has until noon eastern to make his 2 selections then you will be up

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
.....Darren "I hate them pats" 15