Browns Board Mock Draft
-
As a reminder the selection updates are in the other thread.....also I have done a selection by position thread ....I was doing it alphabetical for each position but think it will be easier to do it in the order selected
-
14th pick first round Raiders select...
Ronnie Stanley OT Notre Dame
-
One Post From the Truth said:
14th pick first round Raiders select...
Ronnie Stanley OT Notre Dame
Steal
-
One Post From the Truth said:
14th pick first round Raiders select...
Ronnie Stanley OT Notre Dame
Steal
-
If any of you butt nuts need help just ask me.
-
Z you bastard. You knew I was going after him for Denver to replace Anderson.

-
Z you bastard. You knew I was going after him for Denver to replace Anderson.

Z you bastard. You knew I was going after him for Denver to replace Anderson.

Call Sashi I am sure he will accept a 7th rounder for Crowell
-
Zombo said:
With the 13th Pick in the 2016 NFL Draft, the Miami Dolphins select ... Derrick Henry, RB, Alabama
Say what???
Say what???
Well, I would have traded down, but we can't do that.
The corner we wanted is gone. We have beefed up the defense some, but with our RB leaving in free agency we needed a RB for Gace's offense and for Tannehill.
Big downhill runner. Plus, I expect him to be a late riser when it comes right down to it.
Z
--Plus, it's the Dolphins ... fuck em.
-
Hey fellas, making my pic for the Rams soon tonight!
-
15th pick first round Rams select...
Paxton Lynch, QB Memphis -
Say what???
Well, I would have traded down, but we can't do that.
The corner we wanted is gone. We have beefed up the defense some, but with our RB leaving in free agency we needed a RB for Gace's offense and for Tannehill.
Big downhill runner. Plus, I expect him to be a late riser when it comes right down to it.
Z
--Plus, it's the Dolphins ... fuck em.
Zombo said:
Well, I would have traded down, but we can't do that.
The corner we wanted is gone. We have beefed up the defense some, but with our RB leaving in free agency we needed a RB for Gace's offense and for Tannehill.
Big downhill runner. Plus, I expect him to be a late riser when it comes right down to it.
Z
--Plus, it's the Dolphins ... fuck em.
Signed CJ Anderson, no? Assuming denver doesn't match (they won't)
-
15th pick first round Rams select...
Paxton Lynch, QB Memphis
Good pick!15th pick first round Rams select...Paxton Lynch, QB Memphis
-
With the 19th pick the Beefalo Bills select DE Kevin Dodd Clemson
-
You got me with Decker Tour! Beefalo was going Decker...had to go to my 2nd with Dodd
Still a good pick for them...!
-
You got me with Decker Tour! Beefalo was going Decker...had to go to my 2nd with Dodd
Still a good pick for them...!
You got with Decker Tour Beefalo was going OT I had to go to the 2nd choice( sorta ) in Dodd!
I take it you are not a Conklin fan either...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login