Browns Board Mock Draft
-
Say what???
Well, I would have traded down, but we can't do that.
The corner we wanted is gone. We have beefed up the defense some, but with our RB leaving in free agency we needed a RB for Gace's offense and for Tannehill.
Big downhill runner. Plus, I expect him to be a late riser when it comes right down to it.
Z
--Plus, it's the Dolphins ... fuck em.
Zombo said:
Well, I would have traded down, but we can't do that.
The corner we wanted is gone. We have beefed up the defense some, but with our RB leaving in free agency we needed a RB for Gace's offense and for Tannehill.
Big downhill runner. Plus, I expect him to be a late riser when it comes right down to it.
Z
--Plus, it's the Dolphins ... fuck em.
Signed CJ Anderson, no? Assuming denver doesn't match (they won't)
-
15th pick first round Rams select...
Paxton Lynch, QB Memphis
Good pick!15th pick first round Rams select...Paxton Lynch, QB Memphis
-
With the 19th pick the Beefalo Bills select DE Kevin Dodd Clemson
-
You got me with Decker Tour! Beefalo was going Decker...had to go to my 2nd with Dodd
Still a good pick for them...!
-
You got me with Decker Tour! Beefalo was going Decker...had to go to my 2nd with Dodd
Still a good pick for them...!
You got with Decker Tour Beefalo was going OT I had to go to the 2nd choice( sorta ) in Dodd!
I take it you are not a Conklin fan either...
-
He hails from that state that shall not be mentioned!!!
-
NYJ select Darren Lee OLB The OSU.
WAS selects Jarran Reed DT ALA.
-
He hails from that state that shall not be mentioned!!!
He hails from that state that shall not be mentioned!!!
You mean MICHIGAN STATE ?

-
He hails from that state that shall not be mentioned!!!
You mean MICHIGAN STATE ?

-
Oh, those rabid fans in NY are gonna lose their minds when they see the Jets picked another OSU linebacker....

-
I think someone's been reading this board...
http://www.nfl.com/draft/2016/mock-drafts/daniel-jeremiah/300606
Tunsil
Ramsey
Buckner
Bosa
Jack
Stanley
Goff
Elliot
Hargreaves
Treadwell
Wentz
Rankins
-
I think someone's been reading this board...
http://www.nfl.com/draft/2016/mock-drafts/daniel-jeremiah/300606
Tunsil
Ramsey
Buckner
Bosa
Jack
Stanley
Goff
Elliot
Hargreaves
Treadwell
Wentz
Rankins
-
Interesting that he thinks we are going with a veteran QB and making a D choice to start.
-
Interesting that he thinks we are going with a veteran QB and making a D choice to start.
Interesting that he thinks we are going with a veteran QB and making a D choice to start.
Well I think that's with the assumption that we land Kaepernick. I personally think piece number one of our Great Rebuild will be a QB, but who knows.
-
I see that it is down to me to first pick for the DumbAss Texans, and for the Vikings. Oddly, both teams have some of the same needs, including OL and WR. But the Texans also have critical needs for a QB, which they addressed, and a RB...but both of the prime RBs in this draft are gone. But, believe it or not.....even with Clowney and Watt on their DL....they have a serious need for help up front in the middle of the DL. Butch Wilfork may be a guy who needs to have a fork stuck in him.
So...I am going to marry the best player left on the board with a critical need for these DATs and select:
Houston Texans select: A'Shawn Robinson DT, Alabama
-
I see that it is down to me to first pick for the DumbAss Texans, and for the Vikings. Oddly, both teams have some of the same needs, including OL and WR. But the Texans also have critical needs for a QB, which they addressed, and a RB...but both of the prime RBs in this draft are gone. But, believe it or not.....even with Clowney and Watt on their DL....they have a serious need for help up front in the middle of the DL. Butch Wilfork may be a guy who needs to have a fork stuck in him.
So...I am going to marry the best player left on the board with a critical need for these DATs and select:
Houston Texans select: A'Shawn Robinson DT, Alabama
But the Texans also have critical needs were for a QB....
Butch Wilfork....
You're on top of your game this morning...

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login