Skip to content

Browns Board Mock Draft

The Browns Board
856 22 20.5k
  • I think someone's been reading this board...

    http://www.nfl.com/draft/2016/mock-drafts/daniel-jeremiah/300606

    Tunsil

    Ramsey

    Buckner

    Bosa

    Jack

    Stanley

    Goff

    Elliot

    Hargreaves

    Treadwell

    Wentz

    Rankins

  • I think someone's been reading this board...

    http://www.nfl.com/draft/2016/mock-drafts/daniel-jeremiah/300606

    Tunsil

    Ramsey

    Buckner

    Bosa

    Jack

    Stanley

    Goff

    Elliot

    Hargreaves

    Treadwell

    Wentz

    Rankins

    @gftchris said:

    I think someone's been reading this board...

    Geez, that guy is good...

  • Interesting that he thinks we are going with a veteran QB and making a D choice to start.

  • Interesting that he thinks we are going with a veteran QB and making a D choice to start.

    @texasag1969 said:

    Interesting that he thinks we are going with a veteran QB and making a D choice to start.

    Well I think that's with the assumption that we land Kaepernick. I personally think piece number one of our Great Rebuild will be a QB, but who knows.

  • I see that it is down to me to first pick for the DumbAss Texans, and for the Vikings. Oddly, both teams have some of the same needs, including OL and WR. But the Texans also have critical needs for a QB, which they addressed, and a RB...but both of the prime RBs in this draft are gone. But, believe it or not.....even with Clowney and Watt on their DL....they have a serious need for help up front in the middle of the DL. Butch Wilfork may be a guy who needs to have a fork stuck in him.

    So...I am going to marry the best player left on the board with a critical need for these DATs and select:

    Houston Texans select: A'Shawn Robinson DT, Alabama

  • I see that it is down to me to first pick for the DumbAss Texans, and for the Vikings. Oddly, both teams have some of the same needs, including OL and WR. But the Texans also have critical needs for a QB, which they addressed, and a RB...but both of the prime RBs in this draft are gone. But, believe it or not.....even with Clowney and Watt on their DL....they have a serious need for help up front in the middle of the DL. Butch Wilfork may be a guy who needs to have a fork stuck in him.

    So...I am going to marry the best player left on the board with a critical need for these DATs and select:

    Houston Texans select: A'Shawn Robinson DT, Alabama

    @the-gipper said:

    But the Texans also have critical needs were for a QB....

    Butch Wilfork....

    You're on top of your game this morning... 😎

  • Now, for the Vikings: They need OL, WR, Strong Safety, weak side OLB. In looking at the best players available, in the top 5, two person fit these positions. The only issue is: Do I go Ghoolie or do I go anti-Ghoolie. Well, Captain Kirk withstood the Wrath of Khan...and I think I can do the same:

    Minnesota Vikings with the 23rd pick in the First round select: Offensive Tackle Jack Conklin, Michigan St.

  • @the-gipper said:

    But the Texans also have critical needs were for a QB....

    Butch Wilfork....

    You're on top of your game this morning... 😎

    @tour2ma said:

    You're on top of your game this morning... 😎

    I had written something else, but changed my mind on what I was going to say, so I went back to edit, and the grammar got lost in the shuffle.

    So....which Grammar Police Academy did you graduate from?

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Interesting that he thinks we are going with a veteran QB and making a D choice to start.

    Well I think that's with the assumption that we land Kaepernick. I personally think piece number one of our Great Rebuild will be a QB, but who knows.

    @gftchris said:

    Well I think that's with the assumption that we land Kaepernick. I personally think piece number one of our Great Rebuild will be a QB, but who knows.

    If we land Kap...we have to go LB in the 1st!!! I realize Ramsey is prolly the #1 talent in 2016!

    Our DL and DBs are serviceable...our LBs NEED a dire influx O'talent! I personally hope we do not land Kap. We then have to go QB in rd 1 but we then still have our 3rd rounder to go Defense!!!

    GO BROWNS

  • Top Ten Available (per CBS Sports)

    1. Reggie Ragland ILB Alabama

    2. Eli Apple CB Ohio St.

    3. Corey Coleman WR Baylor (injured)

    4. Mackensie Alexander CB Clemson

    5. Leornard Floyd OLB Georgia

    6. Robert Nkemdiche DT Ole Miss

    7. Ryan Kelly OC Alabama

    8. William Jackson III CB Houston

    9. Will Fuller WR Notre Dame

    10. Emmanual Ogbah DE OK. St.

    Vagitron is on the clock for the Bengals and Steelers.

  • Now, for the Vikings: They need OL, WR, Strong Safety, weak side OLB. In looking at the best players available, in the top 5, two person fit these positions. The only issue is: Do I go Ghoolie or do I go anti-Ghoolie. Well, Captain Kirk withstood the Wrath of Khan...and I think I can do the same:

    Minnesota Vikings with the 23rd pick in the First round select: Offensive Tackle Jack Conklin, Michigan St.

    @the-gipper said:

    Now, for the Vikings: They need OL, WR, Strong Safety, weak side OLB. In looking at the best players available, in the top 5, two person fit these positions. The only issue is: Do I go Ghoolie or do I go anti-Ghoolie. Well, Captain Kirk withstood the Wrath of Khan...and I think I can do the same:

    Minnesota Vikings with the 23rd pick in the First round select: Offensive Tackle Jack Conklin, Michigan St.

    Note: Vikings addressed safety issue by signing FA Michael Griffin.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Now, for the Vikings: They need OL, WR, Strong Safety, weak side OLB. In looking at the best players available, in the top 5, two person fit these positions. The only issue is: Do I go Ghoolie or do I go anti-Ghoolie. Well, Captain Kirk withstood the Wrath of Khan...and I think I can do the same:

    Minnesota Vikings with the 23rd pick in the First round select: Offensive Tackle Jack Conklin, Michigan St.

    Note: Vikings addressed safety issue by signing FA Michael Griffin.

    @the-gipper said:

    Note: Vikings addressed safety issue by signing FA Michael Griffin.

    And texans addressed RB with Lamar Miller, you seem to have missed that one.

  • Vag is on the clock... I'm not sure he got the message that he is in, so let's not wait forever...

    I'll fill in for him, if need be...

  • @the-gipper said:

    Note: Vikings addressed safety issue by signing FA Michael Griffin.

    And texans addressed RB with Lamar Miller, you seem to have missed that one.

    @gftchris said:

    And texans addressed RB with Lamar Miller, you seem to have missed that one.

    Yea, no. I am looking at various "Draft Needs" articles probably written before the start of FA. It wouldn't have mattered. I went with BPA on the CBS board and that happened to fit a need that was not filled, I don't think (unless you want to tell me that the DATs signed a FA DT?)

  • Vag is on the clock... I'm not sure he got the message that he is in, so let's not wait forever...

    I'll fill in for him, if need be...

    @tour2ma said:

    Vag is on the clock... I'm not sure he got the message that he is in, so let's not wait forever...

    I'll fill in for him, if need be...

    It hasn't been that long. I think we made pretty good pace up to this point actually.

  • Tour give him till 1030 pm est (930 our time), 12 hours after Gipper's last posted pick.

  • Vag is on the clock... I'm not sure he got the message that he is in, so let's not wait forever...

    I'll fill in for him, if need be...

    @tour2ma said:

    Vag is on the clock... I'm not sure he got the message that he is in, so let's not wait forever...

    I'll fill in for him, if need be...

    Maybe he didn't pay his Internet bill?
  • Please reflect in the second round the Pats' trade today:

    DE chandler jones for G jonathon cooper and Cards' second round pick. So Pats now have 60 and 61.

  • @tour2ma said:

    Vag is on the clock... I'm not sure he got the message that he is in, so let's not wait forever...

    I'll fill in for him, if need be...

    Maybe he didn't pay his Internet bill?

    One Post From the Truth said:

    Maybe he didn't pay his Internet bill?

    He probably figured that since it took a long time to do the first several picks that it would drag on longer.

  • Looks like I'm up after Vagitron...I'll be making my two picks in the morning in Europe, will be posted by 6AM ET tomorrow.