Skip to content

Browns Board Mock Draft

The Browns Board
856 22 20.5k
  • @texasag1969 said:

    Interesting that he thinks we are going with a veteran QB and making a D choice to start.

    Well I think that's with the assumption that we land Kaepernick. I personally think piece number one of our Great Rebuild will be a QB, but who knows.

    BrownsnMoparB BrownsnMopar wrote on last edited by

    @gftchris said:

    Well I think that's with the assumption that we land Kaepernick. I personally think piece number one of our Great Rebuild will be a QB, but who knows.

    If we land Kap...we have to go LB in the 1st!!! I realize Ramsey is prolly the #1 talent in 2016!

    Our DL and DBs are serviceable...our LBs NEED a dire influx O'talent! I personally hope we do not land Kap. We then have to go QB in rd 1 but we then still have our 3rd rounder to go Defense!!!

    GO BROWNS

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper

    Top Ten Available (per CBS Sports)

    1. Reggie Ragland ILB Alabama

    2. Eli Apple CB Ohio St.

    3. Corey Coleman WR Baylor (injured)

    4. Mackensie Alexander CB Clemson

    5. Leornard Floyd OLB Georgia

    6. Robert Nkemdiche DT Ole Miss

    7. Ryan Kelly OC Alabama

    8. William Jackson III CB Houston

    9. Will Fuller WR Notre Dame

    10. Emmanual Ogbah DE OK. St.

    Vagitron is on the clock for the Bengals and Steelers.

  • Now, for the Vikings: They need OL, WR, Strong Safety, weak side OLB. In looking at the best players available, in the top 5, two person fit these positions. The only issue is: Do I go Ghoolie or do I go anti-Ghoolie. Well, Captain Kirk withstood the Wrath of Khan...and I think I can do the same:

    Minnesota Vikings with the 23rd pick in the First round select: Offensive Tackle Jack Conklin, Michigan St.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    Now, for the Vikings: They need OL, WR, Strong Safety, weak side OLB. In looking at the best players available, in the top 5, two person fit these positions. The only issue is: Do I go Ghoolie or do I go anti-Ghoolie. Well, Captain Kirk withstood the Wrath of Khan...and I think I can do the same:

    Minnesota Vikings with the 23rd pick in the First round select: Offensive Tackle Jack Conklin, Michigan St.

    Note: Vikings addressed safety issue by signing FA Michael Griffin.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Now, for the Vikings: They need OL, WR, Strong Safety, weak side OLB. In looking at the best players available, in the top 5, two person fit these positions. The only issue is: Do I go Ghoolie or do I go anti-Ghoolie. Well, Captain Kirk withstood the Wrath of Khan...and I think I can do the same:

    Minnesota Vikings with the 23rd pick in the First round select: Offensive Tackle Jack Conklin, Michigan St.

    Note: Vikings addressed safety issue by signing FA Michael Griffin.

    gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    Note: Vikings addressed safety issue by signing FA Michael Griffin.

    And texans addressed RB with Lamar Miller, you seem to have missed that one.

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by Tour2ma

    Vag is on the clock... I'm not sure he got the message that he is in, so let's not wait forever...

    I'll fill in for him, if need be...

  • @the-gipper said:

    Note: Vikings addressed safety issue by signing FA Michael Griffin.

    And texans addressed RB with Lamar Miller, you seem to have missed that one.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @gftchris said:

    And texans addressed RB with Lamar Miller, you seem to have missed that one.

    Yea, no. I am looking at various "Draft Needs" articles probably written before the start of FA. It wouldn't have mattered. I went with BPA on the CBS board and that happened to fit a need that was not filled, I don't think (unless you want to tell me that the DATs signed a FA DT?)

  • Vag is on the clock... I'm not sure he got the message that he is in, so let's not wait forever...

    I'll fill in for him, if need be...

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @tour2ma said:

    Vag is on the clock... I'm not sure he got the message that he is in, so let's not wait forever...

    I'll fill in for him, if need be...

    It hasn't been that long. I think we made pretty good pace up to this point actually.

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    Tour give him till 1030 pm est (930 our time), 12 hours after Gipper's last posted pick.

  • Vag is on the clock... I'm not sure he got the message that he is in, so let's not wait forever...

    I'll fill in for him, if need be...

    One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by

    @tour2ma said:

    Vag is on the clock... I'm not sure he got the message that he is in, so let's not wait forever...

    I'll fill in for him, if need be...

    Maybe he didn't pay his Internet bill?
  • U Unsympathetic wrote on last edited by

    Please reflect in the second round the Pats' trade today:

    DE chandler jones for G jonathon cooper and Cards' second round pick. So Pats now have 60 and 61.

  • @tour2ma said:

    Vag is on the clock... I'm not sure he got the message that he is in, so let's not wait forever...

    I'll fill in for him, if need be...

    Maybe he didn't pay his Internet bill?
    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    One Post From the Truth said:

    Maybe he didn't pay his Internet bill?

    He probably figured that since it took a long time to do the first several picks that it would drag on longer.

  • andeftwA andeftw wrote on last edited by

    Looks like I'm up after Vagitron...I'll be making my two picks in the morning in Europe, will be posted by 6AM ET tomorrow.

  • T Taco918 wrote on last edited by

    Damn, I thought I was going to be able to make my pick today. So far the draft has panned out pretty well for the ole Chefs.

  • Z Zombo wrote on last edited by

    Oops ... He might be suspended ... let me unleash him.

    Zombo

  • Oops ... He might be suspended ... let me unleash him.

    Zombo

    One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by

    Zombo said:

    Oops ... He might be suspended ... let me unleash him.

    Zombo

    Tie him back up after we use him.
  • Z Zombo wrote on last edited by

    He has been unleashed, and I PM'd him that he was unleashed. Semmed like he was getting friendly with his cellmate though, so he may not be in a hurry.

    Zombo

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by

    so those 3rd jerseys are from a jail cell. I thought so all along

  • VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by Vagitron

    Thanks zombo, how nice of you. I kept getting pm's. I finally emailed hoorta to let him know because my timeout was interfering with this mock. Let me look at some stuff and I will post up ASAP. Do we have a list of drafted players or do I need to read through the thread? We should start a selected players thread.

    Edit: nevermind. Found the pin.

  • VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by

    Bengals select: Will Fuller - WR Notre Dame (need someone opposite AJ, Fuller has the goods.

    Steelers select: Mack Alexander - DB - Clemson (Mack is a little undersized but he's a baller. Tomlin and Colbert both were at the Clemson pro day and his lack of ints were a result of no one throwing at him.

  • Bengals select: Will Fuller - WR Notre Dame (need someone opposite AJ, Fuller has the goods.

    Steelers select: Mack Alexander - DB - Clemson (Mack is a little undersized but he's a baller. Tomlin and Colbert both were at the Clemson pro day and his lack of ints were a result of no one throwing at him.

    One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by

    @vagitron said:

    Bengals select: Will Fuller - WR Notre Dame (need someone opposite AJ, Fuller has the goods.

    Steelers select: Mack Alexander - DB - Clemson (Mack is a little undersized but he's a baller. Tomlin and Colbert both were at the Clemson pro day and his lack of ints were a result of no one throwing at him.

    Another wr for the Bungholes.

    Mack Alexander a 3rd rounder. Nice