Skip to content

Browns Board Mock Draft

The Browns Board
856 22 20.5k
  • Now, for the Vikings: They need OL, WR, Strong Safety, weak side OLB. In looking at the best players available, in the top 5, two person fit these positions. The only issue is: Do I go Ghoolie or do I go anti-Ghoolie. Well, Captain Kirk withstood the Wrath of Khan...and I think I can do the same:

    Minnesota Vikings with the 23rd pick in the First round select: Offensive Tackle Jack Conklin, Michigan St.

    @the-gipper said:

    Now, for the Vikings: They need OL, WR, Strong Safety, weak side OLB. In looking at the best players available, in the top 5, two person fit these positions. The only issue is: Do I go Ghoolie or do I go anti-Ghoolie. Well, Captain Kirk withstood the Wrath of Khan...and I think I can do the same:

    Minnesota Vikings with the 23rd pick in the First round select: Offensive Tackle Jack Conklin, Michigan St.

    Note: Vikings addressed safety issue by signing FA Michael Griffin.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Now, for the Vikings: They need OL, WR, Strong Safety, weak side OLB. In looking at the best players available, in the top 5, two person fit these positions. The only issue is: Do I go Ghoolie or do I go anti-Ghoolie. Well, Captain Kirk withstood the Wrath of Khan...and I think I can do the same:

    Minnesota Vikings with the 23rd pick in the First round select: Offensive Tackle Jack Conklin, Michigan St.

    Note: Vikings addressed safety issue by signing FA Michael Griffin.

    @the-gipper said:

    Note: Vikings addressed safety issue by signing FA Michael Griffin.

    And texans addressed RB with Lamar Miller, you seem to have missed that one.

  • Vag is on the clock... I'm not sure he got the message that he is in, so let's not wait forever...

    I'll fill in for him, if need be...

  • @the-gipper said:

    Note: Vikings addressed safety issue by signing FA Michael Griffin.

    And texans addressed RB with Lamar Miller, you seem to have missed that one.

    @gftchris said:

    And texans addressed RB with Lamar Miller, you seem to have missed that one.

    Yea, no. I am looking at various "Draft Needs" articles probably written before the start of FA. It wouldn't have mattered. I went with BPA on the CBS board and that happened to fit a need that was not filled, I don't think (unless you want to tell me that the DATs signed a FA DT?)

  • Vag is on the clock... I'm not sure he got the message that he is in, so let's not wait forever...

    I'll fill in for him, if need be...

    @tour2ma said:

    Vag is on the clock... I'm not sure he got the message that he is in, so let's not wait forever...

    I'll fill in for him, if need be...

    It hasn't been that long. I think we made pretty good pace up to this point actually.

  • Tour give him till 1030 pm est (930 our time), 12 hours after Gipper's last posted pick.

  • Vag is on the clock... I'm not sure he got the message that he is in, so let's not wait forever...

    I'll fill in for him, if need be...

    @tour2ma said:

    Vag is on the clock... I'm not sure he got the message that he is in, so let's not wait forever...

    I'll fill in for him, if need be...

    Maybe he didn't pay his Internet bill?
  • Please reflect in the second round the Pats' trade today:

    DE chandler jones for G jonathon cooper and Cards' second round pick. So Pats now have 60 and 61.

  • @tour2ma said:

    Vag is on the clock... I'm not sure he got the message that he is in, so let's not wait forever...

    I'll fill in for him, if need be...

    Maybe he didn't pay his Internet bill?

    One Post From the Truth said:

    Maybe he didn't pay his Internet bill?

    He probably figured that since it took a long time to do the first several picks that it would drag on longer.

  • Looks like I'm up after Vagitron...I'll be making my two picks in the morning in Europe, will be posted by 6AM ET tomorrow.

  • Damn, I thought I was going to be able to make my pick today. So far the draft has panned out pretty well for the ole Chefs.

  • Oops ... He might be suspended ... let me unleash him.

    Zombo

  • Oops ... He might be suspended ... let me unleash him.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    Oops ... He might be suspended ... let me unleash him.

    Zombo

    Tie him back up after we use him.
  • He has been unleashed, and I PM'd him that he was unleashed. Semmed like he was getting friendly with his cellmate though, so he may not be in a hurry.

    Zombo

  • so those 3rd jerseys are from a jail cell. I thought so all along

  • Thanks zombo, how nice of you. I kept getting pm's. I finally emailed hoorta to let him know because my timeout was interfering with this mock. Let me look at some stuff and I will post up ASAP. Do we have a list of drafted players or do I need to read through the thread? We should start a selected players thread.

    Edit: nevermind. Found the pin.

  • Bengals select: Will Fuller - WR Notre Dame (need someone opposite AJ, Fuller has the goods.

    Steelers select: Mack Alexander - DB - Clemson (Mack is a little undersized but he's a baller. Tomlin and Colbert both were at the Clemson pro day and his lack of ints were a result of no one throwing at him.

  • Bengals select: Will Fuller - WR Notre Dame (need someone opposite AJ, Fuller has the goods.

    Steelers select: Mack Alexander - DB - Clemson (Mack is a little undersized but he's a baller. Tomlin and Colbert both were at the Clemson pro day and his lack of ints were a result of no one throwing at him.

    @vagitron said:

    Bengals select: Will Fuller - WR Notre Dame (need someone opposite AJ, Fuller has the goods.

    Steelers select: Mack Alexander - DB - Clemson (Mack is a little undersized but he's a baller. Tomlin and Colbert both were at the Clemson pro day and his lack of ints were a result of no one throwing at him.

    Another wr for the Bungholes.

    Mack Alexander a 3rd rounder. Nice

  • @vagitron said:

    Bengals select: Will Fuller - WR Notre Dame (need someone opposite AJ, Fuller has the goods.

    Steelers select: Mack Alexander - DB - Clemson (Mack is a little undersized but he's a baller. Tomlin and Colbert both were at the Clemson pro day and his lack of ints were a result of no one throwing at him.

    Another wr for the Bungholes.

    Mack Alexander a 3rd rounder. Nice

    "One said:

    Another wr for the Bungholes.

    Mack Alexander a 3rd rounder. Nice

    Mack Alexander is not a 3rd rounder lmao.

  • "One said:

    Another wr for the Bungholes.

    Mack Alexander a 3rd rounder. Nice

    Mack Alexander is not a 3rd rounder lmao.

    @vagitron said:

    Mack Alexander is not a 3rd rounder lmao.

    Ya he's like the third best in the draft but Apple is right with him there. Just fuckin with ya.