Browns Board Mock Draft
-
Note: Vikings addressed safety issue by signing FA Michael Griffin.
And texans addressed RB with Lamar Miller, you seem to have missed that one.
And texans addressed RB with Lamar Miller, you seem to have missed that one.
Yea, no. I am looking at various "Draft Needs" articles probably written before the start of FA. It wouldn't have mattered. I went with BPA on the CBS board and that happened to fit a need that was not filled, I don't think (unless you want to tell me that the DATs signed a FA DT?)
-
Vag is on the clock... I'm not sure he got the message that he is in, so let's not wait forever...
I'll fill in for him, if need be...
-
Tour give him till 1030 pm est (930 our time), 12 hours after Gipper's last posted pick.
-
Vag is on the clock... I'm not sure he got the message that he is in, so let's not wait forever...
I'll fill in for him, if need be...
-
Please reflect in the second round the Pats' trade today:
DE chandler jones for G jonathon cooper and Cards' second round pick. So Pats now have 60 and 61.
-
One Post From the Truth said:
Maybe he didn't pay his Internet bill?
He probably figured that since it took a long time to do the first several picks that it would drag on longer.
-
-
-
-
Tie him back up after we use him.Zombo said:
Oops ... He might be suspended ... let me unleash him.
Zombo
-
-
-
Thanks zombo, how nice of you. I kept getting pm's. I finally emailed hoorta to let him know because my timeout was interfering with this mock. Let me look at some stuff and I will post up ASAP. Do we have a list of drafted players or do I need to read through the thread? We should start a selected players thread.
Edit: nevermind. Found the pin.
-
Bengals select: Will Fuller - WR Notre Dame (need someone opposite AJ, Fuller has the goods.
Steelers select: Mack Alexander - DB - Clemson (Mack is a little undersized but he's a baller. Tomlin and Colbert both were at the Clemson pro day and his lack of ints were a result of no one throwing at him.
-
Bengals select: Will Fuller - WR Notre Dame (need someone opposite AJ, Fuller has the goods.
Steelers select: Mack Alexander - DB - Clemson (Mack is a little undersized but he's a baller. Tomlin and Colbert both were at the Clemson pro day and his lack of ints were a result of no one throwing at him.
Another wr for the Bungholes.Bengals select: Will Fuller - WR Notre Dame (need someone opposite AJ, Fuller has the goods.
Steelers select: Mack Alexander - DB - Clemson (Mack is a little undersized but he's a baller. Tomlin and Colbert both were at the Clemson pro day and his lack of ints were a result of no one throwing at him.
Mack Alexander a 3rd rounder. Nice
-
Another wr for the Bungholes.Bengals select: Will Fuller - WR Notre Dame (need someone opposite AJ, Fuller has the goods.
Steelers select: Mack Alexander - DB - Clemson (Mack is a little undersized but he's a baller. Tomlin and Colbert both were at the Clemson pro day and his lack of ints were a result of no one throwing at him.
Mack Alexander a 3rd rounder. Nice
"One said:
Another wr for the Bungholes.
Mack Alexander a 3rd rounder. Nice
Mack Alexander is not a 3rd rounder lmao.
-
"One said:
Another wr for the Bungholes.
Mack Alexander a 3rd rounder. Nice
Mack Alexander is not a 3rd rounder lmao.
-
"One said:
Ya he's like the third best in the draft but Apple is right with him there. Just fuckin with ya.
I don't care for Apple personally, I don't think he will translate well to zone but he should go in the first. I love Alexander's fire and physicality. The reality is the steelers could go anywhere. I may have gone Hnery if the steelers didn't sign Green. All good on the troll

-
Alexander is also third best assuming Ramsey gets drafted as a corner and not a safety.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login