Skip to content

Browns Board Mock Draft

The Browns Board
856 22 20.5k
  • Looks like I'm up after Vagitron...I'll be making my two picks in the morning in Europe, will be posted by 6AM ET tomorrow.

  • Damn, I thought I was going to be able to make my pick today. So far the draft has panned out pretty well for the ole Chefs.

  • Oops ... He might be suspended ... let me unleash him.

    Zombo

  • Oops ... He might be suspended ... let me unleash him.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    Oops ... He might be suspended ... let me unleash him.

    Zombo

    Tie him back up after we use him.
  • He has been unleashed, and I PM'd him that he was unleashed. Semmed like he was getting friendly with his cellmate though, so he may not be in a hurry.

    Zombo

  • so those 3rd jerseys are from a jail cell. I thought so all along

  • Thanks zombo, how nice of you. I kept getting pm's. I finally emailed hoorta to let him know because my timeout was interfering with this mock. Let me look at some stuff and I will post up ASAP. Do we have a list of drafted players or do I need to read through the thread? We should start a selected players thread.

    Edit: nevermind. Found the pin.

  • Bengals select: Will Fuller - WR Notre Dame (need someone opposite AJ, Fuller has the goods.

    Steelers select: Mack Alexander - DB - Clemson (Mack is a little undersized but he's a baller. Tomlin and Colbert both were at the Clemson pro day and his lack of ints were a result of no one throwing at him.

  • Bengals select: Will Fuller - WR Notre Dame (need someone opposite AJ, Fuller has the goods.

    Steelers select: Mack Alexander - DB - Clemson (Mack is a little undersized but he's a baller. Tomlin and Colbert both were at the Clemson pro day and his lack of ints were a result of no one throwing at him.

    @vagitron said:

    Bengals select: Will Fuller - WR Notre Dame (need someone opposite AJ, Fuller has the goods.

    Steelers select: Mack Alexander - DB - Clemson (Mack is a little undersized but he's a baller. Tomlin and Colbert both were at the Clemson pro day and his lack of ints were a result of no one throwing at him.

    Another wr for the Bungholes.

    Mack Alexander a 3rd rounder. Nice

  • @vagitron said:

    Bengals select: Will Fuller - WR Notre Dame (need someone opposite AJ, Fuller has the goods.

    Steelers select: Mack Alexander - DB - Clemson (Mack is a little undersized but he's a baller. Tomlin and Colbert both were at the Clemson pro day and his lack of ints were a result of no one throwing at him.

    Another wr for the Bungholes.

    Mack Alexander a 3rd rounder. Nice

    "One said:

    Another wr for the Bungholes.

    Mack Alexander a 3rd rounder. Nice

    Mack Alexander is not a 3rd rounder lmao.

  • "One said:

    Another wr for the Bungholes.

    Mack Alexander a 3rd rounder. Nice

    Mack Alexander is not a 3rd rounder lmao.

    @vagitron said:

    Mack Alexander is not a 3rd rounder lmao.

    Ya he's like the third best in the draft but Apple is right with him there. Just fuckin with ya.
  • @vagitron said:

    Mack Alexander is not a 3rd rounder lmao.

    Ya he's like the third best in the draft but Apple is right with him there. Just fuckin with ya.

    "One said:

    Ya he's like the third best in the draft but Apple is right with him there. Just fuckin with ya.

    I don't care for Apple personally, I don't think he will translate well to zone but he should go in the first. I love Alexander's fire and physicality. The reality is the steelers could go anywhere. I may have gone Hnery if the steelers didn't sign Green. All good on the troll 🙂

  • Alexander is also third best assuming Ramsey gets drafted as a corner and not a safety.

  • Alexander is also third best assuming Ramsey gets drafted as a corner and not a safety.

    @vagitron said:

    Alexander is also third best assuming Ramsey gets drafted as a corner and not a safety.

    Off topic. What do you think about the Cards/ Pats trade today involving CJones?
  • @vagitron said:

    Alexander is also third best assuming Ramsey gets drafted as a corner and not a safety.

    Off topic. What do you think about the Cards/ Pats trade today involving CJones?

    "One said:

    Off topic. What do you think about the Cards/ Pats trade today involving CJones?

    Let's me preface this with i hate the patriots. Bellicheck cheats, Tom Brady is a whiney bitch. I hate that team more than any other team in professional sports. However this is a typical bellicheat move and its why he's a "genius" (still a damn cheater)

    Cooper hurt his knee and lost his starting job. He could still be a solid guard, he certainly has the pedigree. They need the lineman in new England and with the lost first round pick the extra second is big as well. Jones was going to command a lot of money and with Collins, shears, Butler etc needing signed soon, a Jones contract could have put the others in contract jeopardy. Bellicheck unloads a very good de he may not have been able to keep for a potentially starting guard and a second.

  • *sheard

  • The Seattle Seahawks select Robert Nkemdiche, DT - Ole Miss

  • The Green Bay Packers select Reggie Ragland, ILB - Alabama

  • The Green Bay Packers select Reggie Ragland, ILB - Alabama

    @andeftw said:

    The Green Bay Packers select Reggie Ragland, ILB - Alabama

    They be happy with that. Clay back outside.

  • Can someone post the up to date draft order for round 2 including the Pats and cardinals trade in here and I will copy and paste it to the selections thread ..... thanks